Fancy A Uk Piss-up?

the scouser

:D dont reckon i will have the tuk tuk by then :D

Monday sounds like a plan, make sure you talk scouse into coming, i think he is sitting on the fence at the moment, some excuse about his missus not liking to travel. :o

If he dosent come who is going to moderate us? :D

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone mention Watford??

Now that's one night out that would be very hard for me to miss :D

So you coming to join us on the 12th or are you too busy plucking turkeys, you turkey plucker :D

I stopped in watford gap services last night :o , mmmm very dodgy some right savoury characters in there, then i left :D

So you coming to join us on the 12th or are you too busy plucking turkeys, you turkey plucker :D

I stopped in watford gap services last night :o , mmmm very dodgy some right savoury characters in there, then i left :D

Not going to be able to make the 12th I'm afraid, but I will be allowed out to play again after the festivities. I'll also have a fair bit of time on my hands in Jan & Feb as I'm due to go into hospital for a hip op on the 19th Jan, so 8 weeks sick leave to keep me occupied :D

As for Watford Gap, yep, it sure is a dodgy place, but they serve a decent cuppa, one thing though, why is it called Watford Gap as it's 60 odd miles away from me in Watford town.... :D

I've added the few photos taken in Liverpool before I collapsed in a heap, gibbering. Apologies to anyone whom I offended.

Scouse.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...album&album=254

Dont worry scouse being from Liverpool normally causes offence anyway :D Calm down calm down Ehh Ehh.

I hear you are joining us in Brum now, good to hear it, looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the members that are coming. :o

Mrs Scouse now wants to come to Brum, but on the condition that I don't make a fool of myself (again). Despite having been in the UK for well over a year now, she's yet to learn that it is customary to drink 15 pints of Stella and slowly keel over....

Scouse.

Mrs Scouse now wants to come to Brum, but on the condition that I don't make a fool of myself (again). Despite having been in the UK for well over a year now, she's yet to learn that it is customary to drink 15 pints of Stella and slowly keel over....

Scouse.

:o She can talk to me and the wife, as i dont drink and the wife CANT drink, if you make a fool of yourself, she can pretend she doesnt know you :D

The mrs is working on the 10th Dec, but am hoping to be able to sort something out - id like to represent the "southern softies" in the drinking competition.

is there a venue in mind? as Ill need to sort out a b&b or hotel.

cheers

Yes matey we have a venue in Brum sorted out i think, we are just going to turn up here and start drinking, well you lot are, i wont be becsue i dont drink.

Check this site out for the malthouse

http://www.starling101.btinternet.co.uk/ca...s/malthouse.htm

Also a review from itchybirmingham.co.uk

Attracting a fairly bland but safe crowd during the day, this is the type of place you can take your folks to for a quiet drink. As traditional as this part of town gets, well traditional in that you can see wooden beams, but if you can you should bag a seat by the canal and take it easy over a few pints. Best to get the parents out before the weekend however, unless you want to run the risk of having to watch them throw some shapes to the cheesy disco which takes over the place.

View Malt House, The Map

75 King Edwards Rd

Brindleyplace, Birmingham

B1 2NX t: 01216334171

f: 01216161747

So you gonna join us then rio? I reckon it will be a laugh watching scouse getting pissed :o

I'll certainly be there if i can - as i said the mrs is working and dont know what time she'll finish on the sat afternoon - which could make it awkward if its late afternoon - you know what they're like.

she's also having some trouble getting her head around driving an hour or so up the motorway to get loaded with a bunch of people we've never met before and then fork out for a b&b... bless her shes such a kii neow

:o

she's also having some trouble getting her head around driving an hour or so up the motorway to get loaded with a bunch of people we've never met before and then fork out for a b&b... bless her shes such a kii neow

Hi Rio, firstly, my Mrs was abit wary about meeting a bunch of strangers but all the ladies have got on really well together (whilst we get pissed of course) :D We've had 2 of these now and had a really good time.

Secondly, my Mrs is a tight ar5e as well but i just tell her Dr PP pays for it :o:D

P.S. Daleyboy. It looks like there will be 6 of us (3 of each gender) :D

for those of you chaps planning on staying in brum hotel/b&b, have you already done your homework and have somewhere in mind... if not ill get a list of possibles up together and post them here.

http://www.yell.com/ucs/UcsSearchAction.do...=34&Submit.y=16

these are all situated near to The Malthouse

Looks like it is upto me and you rio to organise everything, those northeners have trouble just organising their women let alone a b&b :o

yeah - id be tempted to say "leave it till nearer the time" but given the time of year, I think we should be thinking about this sooner rather than later.... even more so if we were planning on eating somewhere....

of course being a bristol lad - eating is for losers (not that you'd know by looking at me) drinking rules!