Newcastle Vs Man Utd

Rj 81

Another wonder goal from Rooney,how good will this guy get.Hope he can turn it on for England.

Then like the gentleman he is he turned to the crowd and said in front of the camera. " <deleted> you,you cnuts" or something very similar that the whole world heard.

Ah well... at least he didn't do a flying kick into the crowd... :o

Cantona_14.jpg

totster :D

Here's mine:

1 - 3

United win

Come on you reds!

Rj

Ooooh, rj81. Didn't realise you are a Red. It's the big Derby in a couple of weeks and for the first time in, i don't know how many years, we will be above you going in to it. We're gettin Vertigo, it's very high up here :o:D

Come on you Blooooooooooooo's

P.S. are you comin out on the piss with us on the 7th Oct?

Here's mine:

1 - 3

United win

Come on you reds!

Rj

Ooooh, rj81. Didn't realise you are a Red. It's the big Derby in a couple of weeks and for the first time in, i don't know how many years, we will be above you going in to it. We're gettin Vertigo, it's very high up here :o:D

Come on you Blooooooooooooo's

P.S. are you comin out on the piss with us on the 7th Oct?

Hey mrbojangles

Yeah it's strange looking at the table in it? :D

Last I heard it was 9th Sept or somewhwere around then that the piss up was? Anyway that gives us more time really, G/f is applying for VV in September, so hopefully fingers crossed she'll get it and we will be out for sure.

Rj

Both of man u goals were mistakes from Boumsong, they both should have been dealt with... If we would have kept our players fit I think we might have held out for a draw at least ...Once Ameobi got on the field though, well, we might as well of just give them the points and thats almost what we did do