Any Worthwhile Saturday Night Bbqs?

Somtamnication

just enjoyed a good BBQ at Cherlong bbq (behind big c), 130 tbh, but was surprised when this Western lady around 30-35 years old who was deaf and sold key chains 60tbh, she walked around and left the key bands on each table and came back after 5min and picked up the rest if you bought, first time i see this outside patong

http://www.ladda-upp.com/bilder/49206/dfgdfgdf-fg not the best picture :whistling:

Edited by falkan

If i remember correctly, the Meridien at Karon has a BBQ on Saturday night. it's 800 baht plus pp but it's terrific food.

It was a while ago though.

was at Le Meridian on Monday

fantastic Thai Buffet with all u can eat BBQ

great setting in the middle of a rai or two swimmingpool, beachfront, high end service and cutlery, Lanna show until 9 and then band

980 baht pp ++ and drinks at a price

If i remember correctly, the Meridien at Karon has a BBQ on Saturday night. it's 800 baht plus pp but it's terrific food.

great setting in the middle of a rai or two swimmingpool, beachfront, high end service and cutlery, Lanna show until 9 and then band

980++ comes to what, something like 1140?

These places kill it on that as how much food can you really eat? I guess that's why I'm not big on these buffets, I mean, I'm already overdoing it with two plates of food, so that's something like 550 a plate, can get a decent plate of food in most restaurants at 550. I think these buffets at 350 and below are more reasonable.

KBB understood there though you're getting the ambiance and show too.

One buffet I haven't been to in a long time is the Metropole Hotel (Phuket Town) lunch buffet, can't remember what they get, but used to be some really great Thai food there.

One buffet I haven't been to in a long time is the Metropole Hotel (Phuket Town) lunch buffet, can't remember what they get, but used to be some really great Thai food there.

We often have the lunch buffet at the Metropole. About 200 baht all up and great value for money. Choice of dozens of dishes. Thai,Western, Korean. Starters, soup, salad, main, deserts. Water free. I rate it the best value for money lunch buffet in all Phuket, and it's a 4 star hotel.

You should try either:

1) the Karon hilton sunday buffet 1000pp

2) Indigo Pearl sunday buffet 1500pp all you can drink

The quality of the food and the price will make you think they are doing for charity.

We often have the lunch buffet at the Metropole. About 200 baht all up and great value for money. Choice of dozens of dishes. Thai,Western, Korean. Starters, soup, salad, main, deserts. Water free. I rate it the best value for money lunch buffet in all Phuket, and it's a 4 star hotel.

Thanks LIK, I didn't remember it being THAT cheap, for all those different choices (?) that is the big bargain.

980++ comes to what, something like 1140?

These places kill it on that as how much food can you really eat? I guess that's why I'm not big on these buffets, I mean, I'm already overdoing it with two plates of food, so that's something like 550 a plate, can get a decent plate of food in most restaurants at 550. I think these buffets at 350 and below are more reasonable.

KBB understood there though you're getting the ambiance and show too.

free tickets, but believe it was like 4500 baht for 2 including one bottle house wine

place packed, 70% Russian

+1000 baht buffets isnt really my thing, at that price I prefere a la carte :)