International Driving Licence

sharecropper

You can go online to the A.A. or the R.A.C. in the UK print of the form for a International Driving Permit. Fill it in and send it to them by air mail with the fee enclosed. You will get the international Driving Permit you need for other countrys in around 10-12 days sent to you home address in Pattaya if that is where you are.

begs

You can go online to the A.A. or the R.A.C. in the UK print of the form for a International Driving Permit. Fill it in and send it to them by air mail with the fee enclosed. You will get the international Driving Permit you need for other countrys in around 10-12 days sent to you home address in Pattaya if that is where you are.

begs

I got one at the post office on Siam country club road, past the covered market but before the driving range, on the left hand side if travelling from town. various prices depending on length. I got a ten year one for 5ooo baht. service good. take copy passport and driving licence and they send application off and it comes back in about 10days. very helpful there.

Hope this helps.

begs

I got one at the post office on Siam country club road, past the covered market but before the driving range, on the left hand side if travelling from town. various prices depending on length. I got a ten year one for 5ooo baht. service good. take copy passport and driving licence and they send application off and it comes back in about 10days. very helpful there.

Hope this helps.

Aren't they the dodgy ones that aren't legal in any country?

begs

Thanks. I might just do this - the least hassle option!