More Beautiful & More Money

Maejo Man

The little gem below popped into my mailbox a few minutes ago. Same same, but just a little different :D

I'm on my way to the travel agents to book a ticket to Zimbabwe as I write :o

becky.jpg

Dear Friend

How are u doing i hope everything is fine couple with ur business as well.

I am BECKY R WILLIAMS , a citizen of zimbabwe & the only dauther of Mr Albert R WILLIAMS, the FORMANL HONOURABLE MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES in zimbabwe whom died in auto-crash in november "5" 2000 though mr Albert my father devoice my mother RUBY Pepieh a kenya journalist, though she also late.

died in morovia capital of liberia "15" of mach 1999, but before the unexpected of my father he draw my attention, told me something that will benefit me in feature. saying , that he has a consignment that contain a sum of [$150,million dollars]. in security conpany in spain . but under one properbility.

that i must get married. being the only dauther he love so much he want me to have a very good marital home not like his.

so this is condition preventing me before taking over. so to posses my father propety's and his status, Please i do really wish u can be of help to me, in deed i will appreciate your help so much if you will understand what i'm saying, i'll give u more detail that will enable u to follow up, still waiting and expecting your reply soon.

THANKS BECKY R WILLIAMS.

being the only dauther he love so much he want me to have a very good marital home not like his.

so this is condition preventing me before taking over. so to posses my father propety's and his status, Please i do really wish u can be of help to me, in deed i will appreciate your help so much if you will understand what i'm saying, i'll give u more detail that will enable u to follow up, still waiting and expecting your reply soon.

THANKS BECKY R WILLIAMS.

I feel very badly for the other dauthers that he did not love so much. I am sure they have been deprived of good marital homes, and have resorted to trying to liberate those millions of euros/dollars/baht that the late Seni Abacha sent off in trunks prior to his untimely demise.

I would love to give you help which you would appreciate, but unfortunately I do not understand anything you are saying. A proper appreciation of the English language would no doubt do wonders for your marital aspirations.

THANKS are not necessary, Becky R. Indeed, I must say: Thank you, Becky. Thank you. :o

thats my sister

i didnt even know daddy was dead

what a way to find out..........

brentdance.gif

Nickers ,you are just awsome, how on earth did you get david brent to do that for you. He is my hero, how could I Nick that as an Aviatar :D

:o I know but the Topic's been done 100 times, its just the women keep getting better looking and with less clothes on :D

Cheers

TP

becky.jpg

Does the boat come with the package too?

:D

yep and what size engine.What is fuel consumption at cruising speed and is there enough fridge space to cope with all the tinnies.These are mighty important questions. :D

The little gem below popped into my mailbox a few minutes ago. Same same, but just a little different :D

becky.jpg

Dear Friend

How are u doing i hope everything is fine couple with ur business as well.

I am BECKY R WILLIAMS , a citizen of zimbabwe & the only dauther of Mr Albert R WILLIAMS, the FORMANL HONOURABLE MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES in zimbabwe whom died in auto-crash in november "5" 2000 though mr Albert my father devoice my mother RUBY Pepieh a kenya journalist, though she also late.

died in morovia capital of liberia "15" of mach 1999, but before the unexpected of my father he draw my attention, told me something that will benefit me in feature. saying , that he has a consignment that contain a sum of [$150,million dollars]. in security conpany in spain . but under one properbility.

that i must get married. being the only dauther he love so much he want me to have a very good marital home not like his.

THANKS BECKY R WILLIAMS.

The addition of a photo is a new angle on what is an old blag that originates from berk's in Nigeria.

www.417eater.com has many suggestions on how to play these idiots at their own game, if you have some spare time it can be great fun too!

The scam is called 419 after the relevant paragraph of Nigerian law (an oxymoron if ever I saw one), so try 419 instead of 417.

Thai Pauly,

If you right click on the image > properties, you'll get the url which in this case is http://www.cncreneclips.com/forum/html/emo.../brentdance.gif

Copy and paste the url into your browser and there you have it.

Scouse.