Storage Facilities In Hua Hin

CDNinLOS

Does anyone know of any storage facilities in Hua Hin?

My house is being built right now, and I do not have room for some boxes, and a crate coming from Canada. I am not even sure if they are available in Thailand, my wife has never heard of one.

Thanks.

When we moved here we shipped a full 40 foot container of furnishings and personal belongings and ran into the same problem. It took a couple of years to build our house so in the meantime we had to rent a three bedroom house just to have two bedrooms to store the stuff we brought over until our home was finished.

When we moved here we shipped a full 40 foot container of furnishings and personal belongings and ran into the same problem. It took a couple of years to build our house so in the meantime we had to rent a three bedroom house just to have two bedrooms to store the stuff we brought over until our home was finished.

We rented a 2 bedroom house, I guess we should have rented a 3 bedroom house. Our 2 bedroom condo in Bangkok was bigger. My problem now my Dad is moving, and I have been storing things there for the last few years and he would like it gone now, plus my tools and toolbox will be coming, and that will use a lot of space.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...
On 1/26/2022 at 12:20 PM, jumbo said:

Bumped.

Still no storage facilities in Hua Hin/ Cha am?? Checked the web but nothing to find....

Could I store furniture in a container for 1-2 years, with a humidifier on solar?

Wow...  Reviving a thread after ten years dormancy.  That has to be some kind of record.

You may be in luck...

I stumbled across a small storage place on Soi 80, of all places.  It is toward the bottom of the hill on the 7Eleven side of the street.  They have small lockers that could hold a suitcase or two worth of possessions.  I took a picture of the place to remind myself that it exists.  Just checked the picture and note they have a webpage.  Webpage states they have larger facilities available.

www.huahinstorage.com

Phone number, WhatsApp, email address and Facebook link at the webpage

Good Luck...

On 1/28/2022 at 10:15 PM, NotReallyHere said:

Wow...  Reviving a thread after ten years dormancy.  That has to be some kind of record.

You may be in luck...

I stumbled across a small storage place on Soi 80, of all places.  It is toward the bottom of the hill on the 7Eleven side of the street.  They have small lockers that could hold a suitcase or two worth of possessions.  I took a picture of the place to remind myself that it exists.  Just checked the picture and note they have a webpage.  Webpage states they have larger facilities available.

www.huahinstorage.com

Phone number, WhatsApp, email address and Facebook link at the webpage

Good Luck...

Know that place but I need a little more storage

Thanks....