Are You Older Than Your Mother In Law?

CheGuava

Are you older than your mother in law? (Or gf/bf's mother)  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im(37) 13 years younger than the <deleted>(50) and10 years older than g/f(27) but when she does her hair and puts on the make up shes looks a little older.

her sister were just telling us recently though that in her village(isaan territory),the family of this girl (18yr old) have pushed her into a relationship with a (75 yr old) man,i would say this makes him older than her grandma.Thats got to take some beating,57 year age gap! who does he think he is berlusconi!

im(37) 13 years younger than the <deleted>(50) and10 years older than g/f(27) but when she does her hair and puts on the make up shes looks a little older.

her sister were just telling us recently though that in her village(isaan territory),the family of this girl (18yr old) have pushed her into a relationship with a (75 yr old) man,i would say this makes him older than her grandma.Thats got to take some beating,57 year age gap! who does he think he is berlusconi!

umm, fred? you do realise what <deleted> means don't you?blink.gif

sorry to make sure theres no confusion mililf :)

sorry to make sure theres no confusion mililf :)

:lol: fair play fred, you go for it :lol:

Are you older than your MIL, and if so, for how much did she sell her daughter to you?

Do include sinsod AND future payments.

Not about selling.

But how would you know, as you are not Thai, or belong to other cultures/countries where they practice dowry.

Still you mock it.

Arrogant or ignorant?

Moving on,

Im much (20+ years) younger than my MIL.

I know of some friends/colleagues who are older, and that never seem to be a problem/issue at all.

My MIL is 10 years younger than me. When my wife was pregnant she suggested that as she gone off sex my MIL would take care of my needs. We have been having regular intimate contact for 8 years now already with my wifes consent. Oh god bless the Thai peoples.

I hear you Dave. My first Thai GF (38 yrs old) and her daughter (18 years old) worked at the same go go. Some people thought our relationship odd but it was all in the family.

My MIL is 10 years younger than me. When my wife was pregnant she suggested that as she gone off sex my MIL would take care of my needs. We have been having regular intimate contact for 8 years now already with my wifes consent. Oh god bless the Thai peoples.

I hear you Dave. My first Thai GF (38 yrs old) and her daughter (18 years old) worked at the same go go. Some people thought our relationship odd but it was all in the family.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww to the 1st scenario and more ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww to the 2nd scenario.

Seriously, that so shuddericious. Do you guys not get nightmares?

This is turning into Penthouse Forum fantasy land.

Are you older than your MIL, and if so, for how much did she sell her daughter to you?

Do include sinsod AND future payments.

Not about selling.

But how would you know, as you are not Thai, or belong to other cultures/countries where they practice dowry.

Still you mock it.

Arrogant or ignorant?

Moving on,

Im much (20+ years) younger than my MIL.

I know of some friends/colleagues who are older, and that never seem to be a problem/issue at all.

Arrogant or ignorant?

Try humanist.

I do not go for that "it is their culture, so it is right" stuff.

Would you have your daughters circumsized if you married a Somali?

It IS their culture, you know.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww to the 1st scenario and more ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww to the 2nd scenario.

Seriously, that so shuddericious. Do you guys not get nightmares?

This is turning into Penthouse Forum fantasy land.

Think about the practical aspects. Only one family to worry about. Only one drunk brother in law. Thailand is a lot like Alice's restaurant. No I don't get nightmares. I have a feeling this may be a more common practice than most people are aware of. Lest you worry, daughter left a long time ago married a Thai guy had one child and is living happily with her own family. She calls a couple of times a year to stay in touch as does her mother.

Bloody hell, did you get them as a 3some? :D

No my wife would not be doing a thing like that. She just feeling that if i must have a lady, then its better with her mum because she knows that i wont be running away with her. Actually im thinking her mum was needing some intimate contact also since her hubby ran off with a mia noi. Now its just the 3 of us and i can choose a different bed and lady each night . Keep it in the family is better.