Has Anyone Got Insurance

westybrook

For all of you living in LOS or have lived there before, have you ever took out insurance for a long period, for example health, or property insurance?

Thanks.

Yes AIA, life and hospital great people and honest.

Chanarat Duandao is his name he speaks good english Mobile 01845-7970 tell him Khun sam sent you. :D

A tricky game here but I got lucky, using them has saved me bundels!

:o

So how much would I be looking at for say (Health, and the other being property)

Also is burglary common in Thailand?

I can only tell you what I pay 1200B pm for 1million in coverage. :o

You can call on the guy I posted he can speak good english and knows what he is doing.

But dont just take my word SHOP you may find better deals and if you do let me know.

sam

QUOTE(westybrook @ 2005-09-02 02:42:41)

So how much would I be looking at for say (Health, and the other being property)

Also is burglary common in Thailand?

Burglary is very very common in Thailand, especially if you are a farang up-country. I have a big wall and gate with some pretty vicious dogs, so not been burgled yet. I don't have house insurance, but I only rent. I have car insurance, well actually this is Sep, shit I don't, that's 700 baht for the year.

I had health insurance once for 250 b a month, through work.

Now I don't have any, but I think you would be around 750 baht for AIA.

I can only tell you what I pay 1200B pm for 1million in coverage. 

You can call on the guy I posted he can speak good english and knows what he is doing.

That seems way too much, I'm sure the guy saw you coming. He'll be laughing all the way to the bank especially if your advert works.

Edited by Neeranam

For all of you living in LOS or have lived there before, have you ever took out insurance for a long period, for example health, or property insurance?

Thanks.

I have one million baht of life insurance with AIA

Got to give the wife and kids a fighting chance if anything happens to me!!!!!!!

Just don't forget that by Thai law a health insurance can cancel the contract when you're 65 years old. As to my knowledge, NSI is the only one that guarantees you life long membership - might be that others joined the bandwagon in the meantime.