Flock Formation (Of Birds)

NaiGreg

กลุ่ม so for a flock of birds กลุ่มนก

Also ฝูงนก flock of birds The collective noun and the classifier.

The troop formation is 'line abreast' I think. 'row facing the board'. A collective noun for sodiers is กอง (ทหาร)

Great picture. Did we misunderstand the question. Birds flying in line abreast was it?

Guess I misunderstood the question also as it appears a flock in formation is what he wants. This is a flock of geese in standard migration formation.

post-566-0-77156100-1297243424_thumb.jpg

Great picture. Did we misunderstand the question. Birds flying in line abreast was it?

Guess I misunderstood the question also as it appears a flock in formation is what he wants. This is a flock of geese in standard migration formation.

Yes, nice photo! Still not sure about this one since birds never fly "abreast" as soldiers would form ranks.

Yes, nice photo! Still not sure about this one since birds never fly "abreast" as soldiers would form ranks.

No we don't normally formalize bird formations as we do aircraft, the picture is V formation which is both echelon to port and echelon to starboard. I looked up echelon ( just the one side) and it is รูปขั้นบันได stair step shape, which makes sense. So why not try ฝูงนกบินขบวนเป็นรูปขั้นบันได just say that and then when everyone looks totally puzzled you draw a picture and suddenly everyone understands.