Moving Boxes And Van

dthomasss

Will be moving house to house in Pattaya. Where can I find some decent size boxes. The ones at the big supermarkets are usually too small or flimsy.

Also need to hire some movers, but need bigger than a pickup. I was told there are big vans that park along Sukhumvit but have not seen any.

Trucks for hire between Theppasit and Tai just before Homeworks on the Northbound carriageway, tell them you want extra bodies and they will arrange it.

Boxes, maybe the big grey 99baht plastic storage boxes would work for you that are on sale in Big C Lotus and such.

Trucks for hire between Theppasit and Tai just before Homeworks on the Northbound carriageway, tell them you want extra bodies and they will arrange it.

Boxes, maybe the big grey 99baht plastic storage boxes would work for you that are on sale in Big C Lotus and such.

Unfortunately the 99 baht plastic boxes are very small (just went to Big C)

I know in many towns in Thailand there are shops that sell used boxes for 10 to 50 baht depending on size and strength. Just don't know any in Pattaya.

I have purchased storage boxes at Office Depot. They are collapsed flat and must be asembled (which is not difficult). A 2-pack was about 150 baht.

They are small boxes. I guess I am stuck with going to Tesco, Bic C etc. Hard to believe nobody sells sturdy boxes of different sizes.

I got boxes for my house move from Foodland. Just ask and they will sell it to you at scrap price.

You will find out that lots of small boxes are much better than a few big ones.

Trucks: On Suklhumvit Road in frnt of the Universe Gym are trucks waiting for customers. cheap and good enough for a house move.