Travel Agent In Pattaya

toenail

I usually book by flights through an internet website. But this time I want to go through a local travel agent where I can just pay in baht. Last summer there was an "established" travel agent that suddenly closed up and took off with their customers money. I personally know one person that went to the airport to find out that his ticket to Europe had been canceled. So are there any suggestions out there of travel flight agents in Pattaya that you have used? All I want to do is book a flight (cheap) from BKK to Beijing for the summer.

I know its online but i just used - www.moxtravel.com to book a flight to the UK, booked on their website, choose to pay at bank, they sent me an invoice by e-mail, paid at local bank ( can choose any bank company), by the time i got home, an e-mail was waiting, with ticket details, checked online with evaair and was able to select seat, a very good efficient service and at a very good price. no charges at bank.

MUSIC TRAVEL

52/8 SOI 7

NONGPRUE 20150

TEL.038-072475

Speak to Guy. Great service.

Where is this? Which Soi 7?

His office is out along Soi Siam Country Club Road.

Although I use Guy every month and have done for sometime, I have never been to his office, as it all gets easily handled by him over the phone or by email.