Replacement Front Door For My Condo

naidraw66

Advise needed on any reputable door manufacturers in the Jomtien/Pattaya area. FYI I need to replace the front door on my condo, it is not a standard size & I am looking for something thats going to provide a good security solution.

Thanks in advance

IW

I would advise getting a Scorpion door .Its made of steel ,with a steel frame ( but looks like wood ) ,and has two high security locks ,with a couple of dead bolts to each lock .It would literally take a tank to get through the door .

They are located on 3 rd road just past Pattaya Klang going north on the right hand side .

I got one for my Condo in Jomtien .Another advantage is that when closed they are rubber sealed all around ,so you do not get noises come in from outside your condo .

I would advise getting a Scorpion door .Its made of steel ,with a steel frame ( but looks like wood ) ,and has two high security locks ,with a couple of dead bolts to each lock .It would literally take a tank to get through the door .

They are located on 3 rd road just past Pattaya Klang going north on the right hand side .

I got one for my Condo in Jomtien .Another advantage is that when closed they are rubber sealed all around ,so you do not get noises come in from outside your condo .

How much was it out of interest please?

I was talking with Alex earlier in regards to my situation. This door is 20,000 + 4,000 fitting. Photo attached!

post-64884-0-84626000-1298364530_thumb.j

I was talking with Alex earlier in regards to my situation. This door is 20,000 + 4,000 fitting. Photo attached!

post-64884-0-84626000-1298364530_thumb.j

I paid around B20,000 about 3 years ago .( incl fitting )