How Much Is Visa On Arrival

A U.S passport holder is not entitled to apply for a Visa on Arrival.

They usually cost 1,000 Baht but are currently free.

A U.S passport holder is entitled to a 30 day Visa Exempt entry stamp at no cost. Providing they have a ticket leaving Thailand within those 30 days.

A U.S passport holder is not entitled to apply for a Visa on Arrival.

They usually cost 1,000 Baht but are currently free.

A U.S passport holder is entitled to a 30 day Visa Exempt entry stamp at no cost. Providing they have a ticket leaving Thailand within those 30 days.

Thanks, Lite Beer, and you others for replying.

Simple question, even silly.

I asked because I have to make a visa run, and I'm comparing costs.

Zero $, will do for me.

Thank you.

Zero $, will do for me.

Thank you.

just curious, to me it sounds like you're doing a visa run TO Thailand. Is that the case? Where are you coming from?

Are you comparing the costs of airfares and visas to different countries? Like I said, and I know none of my business... Just curious

Zero $, will do for me.

Thank you.

just curious, to me it sounds like you're doing a visa run TO Thailand. Is that the case? Where are you coming from?

Are you comparing the costs of airfares and visas to different countries? Like I said, and I know none of my business... Just curious

Feel free to ask me any question you want.

Yes, I'm doing a visa run TO Thailand. Sound odd? It is.

I am teaching in Vietnam and there have been visa "changes" that started in September 2009. I have to do a visa run every 6 months to get a six month visa.

But hey, "I'm taking a holiday from a holiday." :D But seriously, this will be a one day trip, this time. The RT flight will cost me about $200 USD. I have no choice, but to do this. :(

For what it is worth if entering Thailand by land you get 15 days. By air you get 30 days.

The problem is, the VN authorities have devised a scheme to make it a cost and a burden.

For me the get this visa, (with a letter from immigration that I present at the VN airport) I have to enter into the airport.

If I just went overland to LOS or anywhere, I would only get a 30 day VNese visa.

Cheers.