What Are We Going To Do

lampard10

Well we're nearly at the end of a fine series, with lots and lots of beautiful comments and witisisms from around the Ozzie and England camps. What are we going to do when it's all over? Here's a little re-cap of what we will be missing.

Aussie Supporter: " I think we will win against England. After all we are world champs"

England supporter: " I don't know mate. I think we'll give you a good game"

Siam Superfly: " ur al rubbish england. ur al jump off mountain when over. Aus will beet u 5-0"

Aussie supporter: " I think we have a better line up, although maybe Pontings passed it"

England supporter: " Yes I think Vaughn is a far better captain"

Siam Superfly: " ur al rubbish england. ur al jump off mountain when over. Aus will beet u 5-0"

Aussie supporter: "Well it's 2-1 to you mate with one to play. We will win and keep the Ashes"

England supporter: " Don't bet on it. We'll give you a good game anyway"

Siam Superfly: " ur al rubbish england.ur al jump off mountain when over. Aus will beet u 5-0"

Aussie supporter: " You support soccer don't you mate? who will win the premiership?"

England supporter: " I think........................................................

Siam superfly: " ur al rubbish. An english team won't win the premiership. Ozzie will win it 5-0"

Isn't it going to be a shame to miss all that.

Well we're nearly at the end of a fine series, with lots and lots of beautiful comments and witisisms from around the Ozzie and England camps. What are we going to do when it's all over? Here's a little re-cap of what we will be missing.

Aussie Supporter: " I think we will win against England. After all we are world champs"

England supporter: " I don't know mate. I think we'll give you a good game"

Aussie supporter: " I think we have a better line up, although maybe Pontings passed it"

England supporter: " Yes I think Vaughn is a far better captain"

Aussie supporter: "Well it's 2-1 to you mate with one to play. We will win and keep the Ashes"

England supporter: " Don't bet on it. We'll give you a good game anyway"

Siam Superfly: " ur al rubbish england.ur al jump off mountain when over. Aus will beet u 5-0"

Aussie supporter: " You support soccer don't you mate? who will win the premiership?"

England supporter: " I think........................................................

Siam superfly: " ur al rubbish. An english team won't win the premiership. Ozzie will win it 5-0"

Isn't it going to be a shame to miss all that.

:o:D

Don't know about the Aussie's, but I guess the English will be celebrating :D

Well we're nearly at the end of a fine series, with lots and lots of beautiful comments and witisisms from around the Ozzie and England camps. What are we going to do when it's all over?

As an American, I have to admit, this Cricket stuff is all Greek to me....... :D

Anyway, I have no idea what you British and Austrailan sports fans are going to do ( watch even more soccer? :D ) but as for me....

Hey,well, Football season has finally started here in the U.S.A......

MASS10609020201.jpg

New York Giants playing Cardinals opening game tomorrow.... and Tiki's got it in the bag!

GO BIG BLUE!!

And the Baseball regular season is about to close...

NYJD10809102131.jpg

Good job , Cano! Too bad you made that throwing error later on Veritek! :D

Yanks better beat those Red Sox tomorrow :o , in order to stay in the running to get a Wild Card place!

( curse that Shilling..... )

Yes, It is true... As Siam Superfly said in the previous post... :

" there is more to sport than cricket and soccer ".....

:D

( BTW, So you mean to tell me that the winner of a cricket match wins ashes? :D

That is a kind of strange trophy..... I'd rather get money myself... :D )

Well we're nearly at the end of a fine series, with lots and lots of beautiful comments and witisisms from around the Ozzie and England camps. What are we going to do when it's all over?

As an American, I have to admit, this Cricket stuff is all Greek to me....... :D

Anyway, I have no idea what you British and Austrailan sports fans are going to do ( watch even more soccer? :D ) but as for me....

MASS10609020201.jpg

New York Giants playing Cardinals opening game tomorrow.... and Tiki's got it in the bag!

GO BIG BLUE!!

American sport is the same as our sport really.

1) Baseball. We call it rounders and girls play it.

2) Basketball. We call it Netball and girls play it.

3) American Football. We call it Rugby and play it in shirt-sleeves without padding. Mind you our players are big enough without it.

NYJD10809102131.jpg

Yanks better beat those Red Sox tomorrow :o , in order to stay in the running to get a Wild Card place!

Fat guts Lampard...... u seem to be lost and without direction in ur "pork chop" life, now that the Ashes are coming to a close......what is it with u English.... there is more to sport than cricket and soccer.....

I know; there's Darts, Pool, Snooker, Bat & Trap, Cribbage, Dominoes, Nine-pins, Shove'alfpenny, .

Bet you are a genuine all-rounder, and can talk <deleted> in all those. :o:D:D:D

Edited by lampard10

MASS10609020201.jpg

GO BIG BLUE!!

American sport is the same as our sport really.

1) Baseball. We call it rounders and girls play it.

2) Basketball. We call it Netball and girls play it.

3) American Football. We call it Rugby and play it in shirt-sleeves without padding. Mind you our players are big enough without it.

NYJD10809102131.jpg

Yanks better beat those Red Sox tomorrow :D , in order to stay in the running to get a Wild Card place!

Hey, I don't remember saying that.... :o

Quote box problem?

Anyway, come on, that's an old joke.....BTW, Soccer is what little girls play over here, and Cricket is what you find under rocks that makes that annoying sound at night..

So what does one do with the Ashes after a match?

Put it in a vase on the mantle, or sprinkle them out to sea? :D

Well firstly we who appreciate fine sport have the AFL grand Final,the greatest sporting contest on Earth, followed soon after by the Bathurst 1000 ,by far the greatest race on the planet, both which occur in the home of the finest sportsmen on Earth. Australia!!!!!!! :o

Fat guts Lampard...... u seem to be lost and without direction in ur "pork chop" life, now that the Ashes are coming to a close......what is it with u English.... there is more to sport than cricket and soccer.....

I know; there's Darts, Pool, Snooker, Bat & Trap, Cribbage, Dominoes, Nine-pins, Shove'alfpenny, .

Bet you are a genuine all-rounder, and can talk <deleted> in all those. :o:D:D:D

Not to forget those great English sports of bog snorkeling and cheese rolling. :D

(where exactly do you shove a 'alfpenny?? :D )

(Hey,well, Football season has finally started here in the U.S.A......)

Aren't they on strike and the owners have cancelled the season?  Or is that the icecapades? Or rounders? I forget which it is this season. :D

Keep you're eye on the cricket, Croc; you couldn't even match our first innings total. :o

Cricket, what cricket?? :D Is there a game on? :D

Not to forget those great English sports of bog snorkeling and cheese rolling. :D

(where exactly do you shove a 'alfpenny?? :D )

Lampard...after the Ashes, u could invite the Fly down to ur pub.... :D ....

and maybe soi_lurker aswell, we would love to come to ur bar ( thats if ur doors are big enough to fit soi lurker and his biceps through)...

In fact I bet you and Soi Lurker are the same person! I can imagine what you look like

post-14019-1126488407_thumb.jpg

Thats funny Lampard...real funny.....ur drawing is that of a 5 yr old....and so is ur level of thinking !!

Hmmmm....why dont u invite ME down to ur pub, and u will know that Soi_Lurker is not me.... :o