What Are We Going To Do

lampard10

Lampard...after the Ashes, u could invite the Fly down to ur pub.... :D ....

and maybe soi_lurker aswell, we would love to come to ur bar ( thats if ur doors are big enough to fit soi lurker and his biceps through)...

In fact I bet you and Soi Lurker are the same person! I can imagine what you look like

post-14019-1126488407_thumb.jpg

Thats funny Lampard...real funny.....ur drawing is that of a 5 yr old....and so is ur level of thinking !!

Hmmmm....why dont u invite ME down to ur pub, and u will know that Soi_Lurker is not me.... :o

why dont you just go there

leave little notes hidden around the place then tell him where to find them on here

go undercover

Lampard...after the Ashes, u could invite the Fly down to ur pub.... :o ....

and maybe soi_lurker aswell, we would love to come to ur bar ( thats if ur doors are big enough to fit soi lurker and his biceps through)...

In fact I bet you and Soi Lurker are the same person! I can imagine what you look like

post-14019-1126488407_thumb.jpg

:D:D How'd you guess Lampy? Your spot on, oh except for the hat with the swinging corks, we dont wear them anymore, I can assure you Siam and Soi are not one and the same........now, where's Oliveoil?

Edited by soi lurker

What are we going to do when the Ashes are over?

I'm seriously thinking about starting a website called Siamfair.com where it will be possible to lay a serious of outrageous bets i.e Aussies to win the Ashes 5-0 / Siam to shut his mouth etc etc.

Well the bragging Brits have made a rod for their own back because ozzy sport is in winter recess so we can give you blokes <deleted> when yer poofy squillion pound under acheiving footballers(the fairy version of) get hammered. :o

I'm seriously thinking about starting a website called Siamfair.com where it will be possible to lay a serious of outrageous bets i.e Aussies to win the Ashes 5-0 / Siam to shut his mouth etc etc.

Well the bragging Brits have made a rod for their own back because ozzy sport is in winter recess so we can give you blokes <deleted> when yer poofy squillion pound under acheiving footballers(the fairy version of) get hammered. :D

:o:D ...and I cant wait to read all their posts about how they hate all their own soccer players and managers after they lose......come to think of it, there is one now..and its not even the World Cup yet...

Well the bragging Brits have made a rod for their own back because ozzy sport is in winter recess so we can give you blokes <deleted> when yer poofy squillion pound under acheiving footballers(the fairy version of) get hammered. :D

:o:D

We're doing ok Superfly , Footiewise we are guaranteed to qualify even if we lose the next two games. Keep on predicting matey :o

Good thing you don't have to play the 5th ranked South American side every time to get there. Oz usually goes through the Oceania group undefeated and then has that final hurdle.

show us ya Web Cam Lampard......

It's on Bedlam :D

No wonder it wouldn't work for me :o I'll have to do a couple of hundred smilies chukles or word game associations to get there :D

Hmmmmmmmmmm..... :D

Work it out. Better still, keep the brain disengaged and stay out of the way on here :D