I, You, We've Got Mail!

penzman

From the Thaivisa.com Postbag:

The following posted in Thai Rath news in Thai and the local english rags as well.

Thai Visa forum attacks not only each other but the Prime Minister as well.

I have traveled over Asia for some 35 years seen most things done more than has been seen.

I originally logged into this forum for some information to read and find data that was

useful. I did in fact find the articles that were of use to me and many that were simply

bullshit and had no substance other than note someone with a narrow mind and a wide

mouth. Tongue flapping in the wind so to speak.

I see vicious vindictive attacks on individuals that may say something that is

disagreeable to an individual or group of idiots that seem to have nothing more to do

than this forum.

I also see some silly things like word association to jack up ones silly assed ranking

like it means something to be a ?senior? member like one is supposed to listen to some

ranked idiot just because he is a so called senior.

With much bias as a pig some would point their finger at another not even considering

that wrestling with pigs in a mud hole (TV Forum) noting you get plenty dirty and the pig

likes it. Sorry state of affairs. As I thought this was a help forum with useful

information and I find for the most part it is for those who do not have a life and

nothing more to do than play word association games and attack people that have different

views, sickening really.

Also I see news articles of choice, ?some stupid faggot gets murdered? some dipshit jumps

off the roof, making Thailand sound like bedlam, and then old man gets stabbed by a thief

and those who would blame a Thai girlfriend without any proof what so ever. We have

newspapers to tell us this bullshit why post it here? We also have television to watch

all the mayhem that occurs in Thailand. Then you have members if you want to call them

that with avatars shooting you the finger, this kind of person needs an attitude

adjustment with a baseball bat, along with others that use animated body parts of the

female anatomy and they are not even female. Those must be really frustrated and have no

clue what so ever.

Then you have the jackass of all times one that would do nothing more than say something

against another without even reading the post just because they don?t like the username,

aviator or some other ignorant reason.

I did think this was a helpful forum, but I find it full of hateful losers that have

nothing to do but point their filthy fingers at someone else while staying anonymous to

hide their shame.

I know that there is always one more view than that of my own and some will attack this

post with both feet in. But that does not change the facts losers seem to find their own

level of stupidity and this forum proves that fact.

Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed

Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 13:52:21 +0000 [09/10/2005 08:52:21 PM ICT]

Delivery-date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 20:52:29 +0700

Envelope-to: [email protected]

In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>

Message-ID: <[email protected]>

Mime-Version: 1.0

Received: from [65.54.xxx.xx] (helo=hotmail.com) by host.thaivisa.net with esmtp (Exim 4.52) id 1EE5mM-0001Nc-1y for [email protected]; Sat, 10 Sep 2005 20:52:26 +0700

from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC; Sat, 10 Sep 2005 06:52:22 -0700

from 65.54.xxx.xxx by by103fd.bay103.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Sat, 10 Sep 2005 13:52:21 GMT

Return-path: <[email protected]>

Subject: RE: Registration at Thailand Forum ( From Thailand Forum )

To: [email protected]

X-MailScanner-From: [email protected]

X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Sep 2005 13:52:22.0067 (UTC) FILETIME=[DE062830:01C5B60E]

X-Originating-Email: [[email protected]]

X-Originating-IP: [65.54.xxx.xxx]

X-Sender: [email protected]

X-host-thaivisa-net-MailScanner: Found to be clean

X-host-thaivisa-net-MailScanner-Information: Please contact the ISP for more information

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh deary me someone is in a strop. Sending emails like that

With regard to the Word association thread..........get a life. It's a bit of light hearted banter.

Admin can quite easily ensure posts in that thread Do Not Count towards bumping someones post count.

< insert sarcastic female............who gives a flying pink elephants ear about post counts?>

edit 'cause my spelling book fell on the floor

Edited by Nickerelastic

Actually brit, he posted in 4 different places yesterday, not just the word assoc thread. Seems to me to be a former member who was probably banned for being a moron. A few of those about, I guess it was just a matter of time before one of them decided to make trouble.

Kinda sad, really, seems this person should get a life.

Unlike me, who is so bored right now I spend too much time on TV

:o

I log on to many forums,not just about Thailand,and most of them are the same style as this one,yes you do get some idiots(me included probably),but on the whole if you have a question or problem about Thailand this is the best place.

I personally enjoy the banter and humor,which I think is probably due to the amount of Brits on here.We do tend to laugh at are selfs as well as others, its well known.

If I disappeared down a manhole while riding my motor bike with a dog in the basket,I would be upset if I DID NOT get laughed at on TV.

Some people take life far to seriously,and you can bet who ever wrote that still logs on every day LOL

Edited by bartender100

Then you have members if you want to call them

that with avatars shooting you the finger, this kind of person needs an attitude

adjustment with a baseball bat, along with others that use animated body parts of the

female anatomy and they are not even female. Those must be really frustrated and have no

clue what so ever.

I've never seen any avatars such as mentioned. :o

This was in the Thai Rat?

Jockstar, great avatar.

Edited by Neeranam

With much bias as a pig some would point their finger at another not even considering

that wrestling with pigs in a mud hole (TV Forum) noting you get plenty dirty and the pig

likes it.

Seen this sentiment on the boards somewhere as someones nick!

Could well be wrong, most likely am, but.........cannot help but wonder! :o

likes it.

Could well be wrong, most likely am, but.........cannot help but wonder! wink.gif

me too. Someone with a good understanding of the Thai language too.

likes it.

It seems the guy was inspired by my signature...

likes it.

It seems the guy was inspired by my signature...

Camerata, I AM grovelling! You would be my last suspect.

Pity the waste of space could not be inspired by some of your other sayings!

Oh yes!!! someone posts a little criticism and everyone rushing in to call him a moron etc.

read his diatribe, it does make a little sense!!! were you searching for some direct link to yourselves in there...maybe we all were :o

the only thing he did not realise was that being in the forum is not compulsory, there are all sorts of people in here, and their views can be crap, or great, depending

so he can stay, he can criticise, but he cant change a thing!!

Hey, Spog,  I like your avatar.

It's  rude but without being rude, if you know what I mean.

I don't think it'll last long... :o

Actually, that avator is only there because there was something wrong with the avator upload part of TV.

I was trying to change my avatar and replace the one I had. The first one was a little too big in file size, so the upload was refused. I then tried another one which should have worked, but it just failed to replace the original one (no error message at all). I then tried deleting the original one. That failed to work. I tried again to replace it with all the small image files that were to hand and in everycase, nothing happened. So I gave up and resigned myself that an avator change was no possible

Three days later, it changed itself all on its own to one of the ones that I had been playing with. I didn't bother to go through all that hassle again and so I left it.

I don't know why people think that it was rude. Clearly, she's enjoying a bounce on a trampoline.

Oh yes!!!  someone posts a little criticism and everyone rushing in to call him a moron etc.

read his diatribe, it does make a little sense!!!  were you searching for some direct link to yourselves in there...maybe we all were :o

the only thing he did not realise was that being in the forum is not compulsory, there are all sorts of people in here, and their views can be crap, or great, depending

so he can stay, he can criticise, but he cant change a thing!!

Siamone, reread the original post. He did not only post this in the Thai Visa forum but sent it to Thai newspapers and the english language newspapers as well. If he has a problem with TV then he can just leave but he doesn't have to attempt to make trouble for everyone here by posting his criticisms far and wide.