Will Advice

gerry53

2 hours ago, topt said:

I can only guess this is a lame attempt at humour. Or I could call it something else :hit-the-fan:

You should ask the executor that you name that they will in fact do the job for you before you write the will.

The will needs to be witnessed properly if you want to avoid problems with probate.

Lodging at the Amphur - you need witnesses and based on some previous reports on here not all Amphur are amenable. 

if you don't care, because you have shuffled off your mortal coil, then go ahead........

I can only guess that you are illiterate, since you are unable to read and comprehend a 3 line post, and with a chip on your shoulder.

Try again, S L O W L Y this time.

On 6/20/2024 at 11:15 PM, CallumWK said:

Obviously, you don't tell anyone, even the executor, that you made a will since you don't want to be worth more dead than alive.

Let me know if I need to make a drawing for you to understand.

2 hours ago, topt said:

The will needs to be witnessed properly if you want to avoid problems with probate.

Lodging at the Amphur - you need witnesses and based on some previous reports on here not all Amphur are amenable. 

Witnesses can be Amphur staff, and even if it needs to be non-staff members, witnesses can die before me.

I am single and have no relatives.