Thai Schoolboy Murdered In Uk!

NiceFarang

Two teenage boys found murdered in wooded lane

Audrey Gillan Tuesday September 13, 2005 The Guardian

Police handout photos of murdered schoolboys Steven Bayliss, 16, left, and Twood Nadauld, 14, both of Finchampstead, Berkshire

Two teenagers were found murdered in a wooded lane on Sunday after an anonymous phone call to police saying there were teenagers lying injured. The dead boys were named yesterday as Steven Bayliss, 16, and Twood Nadauld, 14, both of Finchampstead, Berkshire.

Postmortem examinations showed that Steven was killed by an incision to the throat, while Twood died from knife wounds. Two 18-year-old men were arrested by Thames Valley police shortly after the bodies were found side by side in the lane in Wokingham, Berkshire, on Sunday night.

Man, 18, remanded on boys' murder charge

Press Association Thursday September 15, 2005 The Guardian

An 18-year-old was remanded in custody yesterday charged with the murder of schoolfriends Steven Bayliss, 16, and Nuttawut Nadauld, 14, who were found dead in a wooded lane on the edge of Wokingham, Berkshire, on Sunday night. Thomas Palmer appeared before magistrates in Reading charged with the stabbings. Royston Hine, chairman of the panel of magistrates, told Mr Palmer during the four-minute hearing that he would be remanded in custody to appear before Reading crown court on October 3 for a preliminary hearing. No bail application was made.

• 1 year later...

Horror Film Fanatic Murders

Updated: 14:09, Tuesday March 20, 2007

A 20-year-old cannabis addict has been found guilty of murdering two teenage friends in a frenzied knife attack.

Horror film fanatic Tom Palmer was 18 when he stabbed Nuttawut Nadauld, 14, and Steven Bayliss, 16, in a country lane near Wokingham in September 2005.

When the body of Bayliss was found a knife was still protruding from his body.

Continued here http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1256655,00.html

A 20-year-old cannabis addict has been found guilty of murdering two teenage friends in a frenzied knife attack.

Horror film fanatic Tom Palmer was 18 when he stabbed Nuttawut Nadauld, 14, and Steven Bayliss, 16, in a country lane near Wokingham in September 2005.

I'd guess the horror films had a lot more to do with this heinous crime than the ganga the posting infers. Maybe 35-40 years ago the herb was a lot weaker than that of today, but can't imagine being stoned and cutting two people death. Certainly inconsistent with my memories of the drug.

I'd guess the horror films had a lot more to do with this heinous crime than the ganga the posting infers. Maybe 35-40 years ago the herb was a lot weaker than that of today, but can't imagine being stoned and cutting two people death. Certainly inconsistent with my memories of the drug.

Psycothic episodes caused by massive abuse of Cannabis in particular subjects are well documented.

Rare but happens (not condoning the murderer, just stating a fact)

Sorry the English terminology for this subject is out of my league

Many factors to perpetrator's sickness : cannabis, junk food, childhood vaccinations, deadbeat parents ...

The UK is rapidly becoming a nation of degenerates with criminal tendencies. I, frankly, feel safer in LoS.

Psycothic episodes caused by massive abuse of Cannabis in particular subjects are well documented.

Rare but happens (not condoning the murderer, just stating a fact)

Sorry the English terminology for this subject is out of my league

Khun Marco is absolutely correct. Doing my RGN training (registered general nurse) in the UK, I did 6 weeks in a psychiatric hospital. I got placed on an "acute" ward. There was a guy there (brilliantly clever) who had developed schizophrenia due to cannabis use. He was only 19. Seemingly, cannabis can affect the chemical balance of some users' brains, making them develop schizophrenia or giving them psychotic episodes. And, before anyone says it, it's not just a legal cop-out. The guy I'm talking about had never done anything wrong, he was a sweet guy, he was in there for treatment of schizophrenia, solely. He used to believe he was Jesus & take a lot of baths, amongst other things. Cannabis can be a very dangerous drug, if your brain is "wired" in a particular way.

Khun Marco is absolutely correct. Doing my RGN training (registered general nurse) in the UK, I did 6 weeks in a psychiatric hospital. I got placed on an "acute" ward. There was a guy there (brilliantly clever) who had developed schizophrenia due to cannabis use. He was only 19. Seemingly, cannabis can affect the chemical balance of some users' brains, making them develop schizophrenia or giving them psychotic episodes. And, before anyone says it, it's not just a legal cop-out. The guy I'm talking about had never done anything wrong, he was a sweet guy, he was in there for treatment of schizophrenia, solely. He used to believe he was Jesus & take a lot of baths, amongst other things. Cannabis can be a very dangerous drug, if your brain is "wired" in a particular way.

Strangely enough one of my dad's art students had the EXACT same thing; believed he was Jesus. And used to only paint pictures of Jesus again and again and again.

Very sad. The perpetrator is psychotic and needs to be treated as such. Many mentally ill people will 'self-medicate' themselves with alcohol or ganja. Truly sad and my condolences to the family, friends and schoolmates.

• 1 month later...

I'm T.Wood's parent & legal guardian. I've been abroad recovering since the end of the trial as has Sumintra T.Wood's Mother who could not face the awfulness of the trial and she was best placed with her family in Thailand who could give her the love and care she so desperatly needed.

I have read your contributions which are on the whole sympathetic for which I thank you but lets be absolutely clear about this; Palmer is not "psychotic and needs to be treated as such". Any form of insanity was disproven by the prosecution and endorsed by the Jury. Palmer had the presence of mind to remove and attempt to hide his blood drenched clothing after the event and there are a number of other actions and incidents which were presented to the court that demonstrated Palmer was simply bad and had an "anger management" problem. He is a violent young man with a taste for knives of which he had a collection, and malicious sadistic behaviour. He enjoyed murder movies which involved murder in the woods one of which he had watched many times and failed to return to the hire shop. His senses were dulled by his drug abuse and he tried to use that as an excuse for the murder of our dear boy T.Wood & his best friend Steven.

Police giving evidence wept at the memories, four of them are receiving PTSD councelling to help them recover from what they found in the woods that night. The Jury wept as did most of those in the Courtroom. It was a horrific story of slaughter of two innocent young boys out playing with whom they believed was their friend.

The only person unaffected by the horror was the Judge, Justice Bean who awarded Palmer a 30% discount on his sentence despite the fact he pleaded Not Guilty and chose not to attend court.

Below is a copy of the e-petition to the Prime Minister I have circulated and hope you will support by clicking on the link.

Thomas Palmer was given a life sentence for the double murder of T.Wood Nadauld & Steven Bayliss which although was within the sentencing guidelines, it was at the very lower end of those guidelines. The Attorney General has refused to review the sentence. Only public opinion can force him to reconsider.

Please take a moment to view this petition and sign it. Also please pass on to as many others as you can.

Thank you

Gerald Pontet

On behalf of Sumintra Nadauld and the family of T.Wood Nadauld

post-37788-1177626423_thumb.jpgpost-37788-1177626594_thumb.jpgpost-37788-1177626675_thumb.jpgpost-37788-1177626867_thumb.jpg

Edited by GeraldPP

Many factors to perpetrator's sickness : cannabis, junk food, childhood vaccinations, deadbeat parents ...

The UK is rapidly becoming a nation of degenerates with criminal tendencies. I, frankly, feel safer in LoS.

your point is? if you think thailand is any "safer" you are dreaming, children are getting killed here too

UK land of degenrates? who do you think led the coup in Thailand last Septmeber? the Boys Tabernacle Choir?

Insurgents kill 8, including 12-year-old boy, in southern Thailand

http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2007/04/09/...rn-Violence.php

Strangely enough one of my dad's art students had the EXACT same thing; believed he was Jesus. And used to only paint pictures of Jesus again and again and again.

You must have been very flattered, steve. :D

Cannabis in Europe is now so strong, due to all the hybrids, cross-pollination, and selective breeding that growers employ, that it has been cited in quite a few cases of mental illness-related crime and behavioural problems. :D

I know that I had a toke recently back in the UK, and it wasn't the mild buzz / stoned feeling I used to remember. Full-on paranoia, and hallucinations more like..... :o F#ck that.

I concur your comment, although I would revise it by omitting 'rapidly becoming'

BTW I have never known a 'cannabis addict' (physical addiction arguable) with murderous tendencies, put simply his left did not go to the top floor and the media are using pot as a piss poor excuse for this lunatics actions.

There are other theories that do not blame cannabis or other substances (especially LSD and extasy) for causing schizophrenia or other mental illnesses, but for accelerating already dormant and existing illnesses in a person.

Tragic. RIP.

Treat him like the criminal he is. Execution or life imprisonment without possibility of parole.

All the rest re drugs, parents, mental illness, etc. is just talk and only opens the door for lawyers and ill-advised do-gooders to get him off. And, gosh, there might actually be some small deterrent effect if all criminals could count on the maximum if they get caught.

It is widely acknowleged now that the cannibis smoked in the UK today is several times - even 10 times - stronger than what was available 20 years ago. The number of people being admitted for psychiatric help who use cannabis has also dramitically increased in the last decade. The independent newspaper which for a long time ran a campaign of decriminalsiing the drug have now reversed their stance on the back of new evidence.

Tragic. RIP.

Treat him like the criminal he is. Execution or life imprisonment without possibility of parole.

All the rest re drugs, parents, mental illness, etc. is just talk and only opens the door for lawyers and ill-advised do-gooders to get him off. And, gosh, there might actually be some small deterrent effect if all criminals could count on the maximum if they get caught.

The Sad fact is he will be given 3 meals a day, TV, DVD Computer games etc, access to education, exercise facilities AND in the not too distant future, day trips to Chester and Alton Towers, etc

F**&*(g English Judicial System is a joke)

Police giving evidence wept at the memories, four of them are receiving PTSD councelling to help them recover from what they found in the woods that night. The Jury wept as did most of those in the Courtroom. It was a horrific story of slaughter of two innocent young boys out playing with whom they believed was their friend.

The only person unaffected by the horror was the Judge, Justice Bean who awarded Palmer a 30% discount on his sentence despite the fact he pleaded Not Guilty and chose not to attend court.

Below is a copy of the e-petition to the Prime Minister I have circulated and hope you will support by clicking on the link.

I am very sorry, but i will not support this link.

As horrible such an event is for all concerned, i do believe that a judge that is not emotionally moved but objectively considers all facts involved and then comes to a just sentence, is the basic of our legal system. Any other alternative, such as the uninformed public or naturally affected parties giving out sentences would undermine everything our society has tried to achieve.

As i can read from your post, the person has been given a life sentence, and rightly so. His mental problems therefore were not deemed enough to judge him unfit for trial, but only enough to give him a reduced sentence.

In all sympathy, and i really try not to sound uncompassionate, because i am not, but i think you do not do yourself any service by this petition. Maybe it is time find closure and to start healing. Nothing makes the kids alive again.

My apologies if i sound harsh, and i won't blame you for being angry with me.

Edited by ColPyat

Tragic. RIP.

The Sad fact is he will be given 3 meals a day, TV, DVD Computer games etc, access to education, exercise facilities AND in the not too distant future, day trips to Chester and Alton Towers, etc

F**&*(g English Judicial System is a joke)

yep it is - we have the highest percentage of prisoners in western Europe!