Found Male Ginger Cat Near Big C Bophut Samui

A young male ginger cat has adopted our home, near Big C.

I would guess he's 7-9 month old.

He's a little on the skinny side and hungry, so we have fed him and of course now he keeps coming back.

If he belongs to someone, please PM me.

He has a Star of David stamped on the inside of each ear. Anyone know the significance of that?

Cheers

Not sure the actual significence but could belong to either Carmine or Smokie, 2 Members of this Forum, given the Tattoo/Stamp..

:D I'm reminded of the couple who went on holiday for a week and simply left seven bowls of cat food on the floor for their poor moggie. Nice but dim....:lol:

Not sure the actual significence but could belong to either Carmine or Smokie, 2 Members of this Forum, given the Tattoo/Stamp..

:D I'm reminded of the couple who went on holiday for a week and simply left seven bowls of cat food on the floor for their poor moggie. Nice but dim....:lol:

Do you think the cat did the sensible thing and rationed himself to 1 bowl a day?

can give to dog rescue. the owner if they want it back can go and claim the cat at the centre. i found a cat once. done the same thing. though the owners never came. they reckon it was abandonded it was proper small walking in the middle of the road in Banrak. apparently it is big and strong now

Nothing to do with me mate but if theres no takers i could do with a new pair of mittens for my next UK trip. :o

Do you think the cat did the sensible thing and rationed himself to 1 bowl a day?

Or...if you did the same thing every three months or so would the cat learn to ration himself in this way?

Any feline behavioural experts out there? carmine perhaps??:D How best to skin a cat? :o

Nothing to do with me mate but if theres no takers i could do with a new pair of mittens for my next UK trip. :o

Whoosh, that went right over the Wooden Block that doubles as his Head..:D