What Do You Watch On T.v.?

Shivek

What do you watch on T.V.?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Anything where there is a possibility of seeing naked females in any state of undress..

For instance.. last week "castaway" (Amanda Donahue) was on BBC1... rich pickings in that one...

Can normally rely on C4 for a good supply... Eurotrash is particulary good

totster :o

We don't have UBC, cable, satellite or even an antenna. All we watch are the occasional DVDs.

I've checked the UBC tv listings and don't think they are worth the money you pay. Besides, if we had tv the staff would sit and watch thai soaps all day. That constant screeching gives me a headache. :o

We don't have UBC, cable, satellite or even an antenna. All we watch are the occasional DVDs.

I've checked the UBC tv listings and don't think they are worth the money you pay. Besides, if we had tv the staff would sit and watch thai soaps all day. That constant screeching gives me a headache.  :o

If you can get past the boredom and screeching, Thai Soaps are one good way to learn the language. Enunciation is always a little clearer and, of course, slower.

Documentaries on ancient and modern cultures, ocean life, aviation, inventions are my favorites. Also , I watch Thai TV when the family and I have time in the evenings or weekends. I wouldn't suggest anybody study Thai from the TV programs. If you do then the TVCs would be easier and less screaming and questionable usage of the language. You might even see some attractive babes ( 2Cs in a kitchen).

Most TV programs are based on another broken heart, family fued or spooks. :D

Not much time for the tube anyway. :D

Watch too many FLIR and computer screens. :o

Besides, if we had tv the staff would sit and watch thai soaps all day. That constant screeching gives me a headache.  :D

That screaming sends me up the wall too. Everyday I'll hear it on a tv somewhere in the house and I would swear that it's the same woman that's been doing the screeching for the last 16 years. :o

Edited by Gazza

Premier League football.

Also the occasional soap, nothing better that seeing those dizzy hi so birds clobber each other round the head every night.

It says in my tourist guide book that i should avoid confrontations and raising my voice in Thailand! pah!!!

when you tired of the screeching just watch with the sound turned down, these girls a very easy on the eye :o

Anything where there is a possibility of seeing naked females in any state of undress..

For instance.. last week "castaway" (Amanda Donahue) was on BBC1... rich pickings in that one...

sounds a bit sad, better hurry up and come to Thailand

see you in Nana, I am sure :D

sounds a bit sad, better hurry up and come to Thailand

see you in Nana, I am sure :D

Jing Jing? - which bar do you work in ?

totster :D

Edited by Totster

Couldn't vote because the option "nothing at all" was missing. Since 13 years TV free - just F1 races which I would anyways watch at the local pub. Have a TV set to watch videos, though.

I totally agree on other posters' opinion on Thai TV...it also drives me nuts, whether it is the soaps, Chinese serials or even worse, the game shows. Hence, a simple rule at home...when I am around, the TV is off.

I only watch the Aussie NRL (rugby league) and occasionally the aerial ping pong that they play down in those southern states. Only 2 more weeks though until the comp is finished.

Watched the Broncos get a 'spanking' by the Tigers on Sunday. I come from BNE but in NRL you never know - similar to Thai women (or any other women) for that matter? Played Aussie Rules for about 20 years but it bores me to tears now & I used to live only 3km from the Gabba. Never saw them 'live'. Only watch the 'finals' now but in OZ, I was a regular viewer of 'League'. Have vivid memories of a holiday in Melbourne - Friday was 'insane'. Those Melbournites are addicted.

I enjoy the 'Travel & Living' channel & News Asia (from SGP).

Animal Planet mainly - its the only show that me and my boyfriend can sit and watch together without fighting over Thai / English channels.

Last night there was a cool programme on snakes, we were glued to the screen all the way through.