A Beautiful Good Girl Or Man Eating Shark

mark45y

Three years ago I frequented a restaurant which had a number of stunning women employees. It was obvious they would not be on the market long.

Soon the gold began to show up and then the diamonds.

The girls were not about to be had by old retired punters they were going for fresh offshore meat.

You would see the guys come in occasionally and the pair would make gu gu eyes at each other while the men were served lunch or dinner. It was all proper and the guys were polite and the ladies lady like.

One of the women fascinated me. She was beautiful. Not in just a Thai sense but in an international sense. Big breasts, light brown hair and a beautiful body. She spoke decent English and had that talent to allow me to speak Thai to her and she spoke English to me.

This rather odd method of communication serves to improve my Thai speaking ability and her English while confirming that we both understand each others language.

I knew I was not going to compete with the young guys working offshore with big bucks to spend on a couple of months living off the rig or out of the mine or off the chopper. I just watched.

Every day as I watched and she waited tables or cashiered something started to happen. Some kind of non verbal communication. I could tell there was a small undercurrent of electricity building.

I tried to think of a good opening line. Something that would tug at her heart strings and let her know what a emotionally genuine, good hearted man I was.

I thought and I thought as the days went by and finally one afternoon I said, “A thousand baht one hour after you get off work, OK?”

She said no. I still came to the restaurant to eat and later that week asked her, “Today?” She said no again. Two more times I politely inquired if she would be available and on the last inquiry she said, OK.”

She was even more beautiful au natural. She was technically OK but nothing to write home about. I was a little surprised. I had thought she would be a three ring circus.

The next day I bought her a gold and semi precious stone ankle bracelet. She liked and wore it every day but I did not ask for her company again. This seemed to surprise her.

In a few months she left and I heard she got married to three Falangs. She was good looking enough to deserve three men and I wrote off ever seeing her again.

Yesterday I saw her buying a cup of coffee from a street vendor and she took it into a posh new restaurant. I hadn't seen her for three years but there she was.

She exploded in smiles when I walked in. Remembered what I drink and zoomed over to my position at the table. Her first question was, “where is your girlfriend?” I responded in Thai, “girlfriend go home.” I asked about her three husbands and she didn't miss a beat and said she didn't have three husbands. “If she had three husbands why would she be working”, she said.

I gave her a hundred baht tip for a 30 baht soda and said it was good to see her and left.

I am convinced she is a shark, a tiger waiting to strike. I don't trust her at all. But she is so beautiful!

Looks to me like she ate up her three husbands and is back looking for fresh meat. This time she looks hungry. I wonder how she would be in the sack now.

What would do? I have three hours to make up my mind. GF comes back tomorrow and my window of opportunity will be closed for another three weeks. GF spends 3 weeks a month with me and one week up country (mutual agreement).

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go for it. It seems like this is something you need to put to sleep.

Life's too short for ''what if's''

Say goodbye in the morning and carry on with your life.

As always with these things, the thrill of the chase is often far more thrilling than the 'kill'

Good luck.

Hmmmmm, guess I don't understand. If you can do it when your girlfriend is away, why can't you do it when she's home?

When home she is a clinging vine type. We go everywhere together even shower together. When she is home I am the perfect faithful significant other. I don't even look at other women. We shop together, do the household chores together and cook together. When she is gone she can do whatever she wants, being discreet, as can I.

Hmmmmm, guess I don't understand. If you can do it when your girlfriend is away, why can't you do it when she's home?

When home she is a clinging vine type. We go everywhere together even shower together. When she is home I am the perfect faithful significant other. I don't even look at other women. We shop together, do the household chores together and cook together. When she is gone she can do whatever she wants, being discreet, as can I.

Hmmmm, to each his own.

Discreet, eh? Wonder if she reads Thai Visa when she's away....

As always with these things, the thrill of the chase is often far more thrilling than the 'kill'

Good luck.

Good point, HD. I remember so many astonishingly beautiful women who were duds once we were alone. But, who knows about chemistry between two people? It works for some but not with others. Unless it is mutual there is seldom any excitement... except initially.

Hmmmm, to each his own.

Discreet, eh? Wonder if she reads Thai Visa when she's away....

GF does not speak nor read English and has no idea how to operate a computer. She is not a real high tech person. She can lock and unlock the door but that's about the extent of it. She does the laundry by hand because the washing machine intimidates her.

Good luck.

Good point, HD. I remember so many astonishingly beautiful women who were duds once we were alone. But, who knows about chemistry between two people? It works for some but not with others. Unless it is mutual there is seldom any excitement... except initially.

I went to see her. I got there a few minutes before she started working. She came in wearing a simple black frock. No jewelry. She walked past me as she came in and touched my side by way of saying hello. She had never done that before. Women in general and especially Thai women think a lot about who they touch. I don't mean bar girls but just regular women. She is 30 maybe a bit older. I had given a lot of thought to what to say. I unleashed my next line on her, “lets go play for an hour.” She said she had to work till midnight and why had I not called her up as we could have played before work. I sighed. She said when is your girlfriend going away again. I said three weeks. She said, “I can wait three weeks.”

She gave me her email address. She is tech savvy. She speaks English and probably a couple of other languages. She has a car and motorcycle. I don't think Thai women take scalps but if they did I imagine she would have a few hung outside her tipi. Oh well, three weeks and I'll find out.

Reading through this entire sequence of posts almost makes me vomit.

The other thing it does is that it makes me embarrassed to be a "fellow-farang" in Thailand !

What these deprived chaps are addressing is "Lust"; not "Love" - these two phenomena are often confused, I realize, but

then, when I read this last bit of drivel by "Powderpuff", who states "Rule #1. In Thailand you never lose your girl. You only lose your turn."

I did what I hardly ever do and that was to respond.

All of you guys must be extremely deprived bunch of mentally retarded bigots.

Sounds to me that, without doubt, "masturbation" would be the best solution for the lot of you !

When do you actually "grow-up" and establish some resemblance of "character", huh ?

I, for one, have a hell-of-a-lot more respect for the "Thai-Ladies" you're all referring to, than for these

self-opinionated, arrogant and no doubt spineless "superior" Farang !

My "Rule # 1: You reap what you Sow !

You said she was a terrible shag.

So you need to go back & confirm she's a terrible shag. Obsession.

Rule #1. In Thailand you never lose your girl. You only lose your turn.

post-10410-0-63057700-1300836623_thumb.g

The other thing it does is that it makes me embarrassed to be a "fellow-farang" in Thailand !

What these deprived chaps are addressing is "Lust"; not "Love" - these two phenomena are often confused, I realize, but

then, when I read this last bit of drivel by "Powderpuff", who states "Rule #1. In Thailand you never lose your girl. You only lose your turn."

Sounds to me that, without doubt, "masturbation" would be the best solution for the lot of you !

When do you actually "grow-up" and establish some resemblance of "character", huh ?

I, for one, have a hell-of-a-lot more respect for the "Thai-Ladies" you're all referring to, than for these

Guess my original post was a little to subtle for you amidst all your antagonism since you are including me in your not-too-subtle finger pointing.

I prefer the sarcasm that's so delictaely understated that the receiver often is thinking I agree with them when I'm actually mocking them. This occurs when they are so busy thinking about what they want to say next, my comment flies right over their head, or when, of course, they simply don't get it.

Try reading it again and if you still think I'm "one of them," then I'd suggest...well.... can't print that here.

I think every woman has the potential to be a terrible shag and a great shag. My first wife was beautiful and a great shag but completely nuts. My second wife was a little better looking than the first and a terrible shag.

There were times I thought about going back to the first wife even though she was crazy. I talked to my second wife's new husband and he said she was great in bed. I don't doubt that she had changed. Kegel exercises and watching some Marylin Chambers movies would have done it nicely. Chambers really was a star but that is another story. She died a couple of years ago, I was sad.

Beautiful women have a harder time being great in bed because they don't have to try as hard to succeed in life. Changes in lifestyle or experiences can motivate change in performance.

Powderpuff is of course correct but after three years my turn was coming up again.

Obsession? Ya, I'll cop to the obsession thing. Thailand, women, I even thought I was a little gay because I liked a lady boy but Jingthing, tells me I am hopelessly straight.

post-26885-0-39962100-1300848495_thumb.j

I don't really know if you are referring to me in your post but I'll give it a shot.

"When a Hill-girl grows lovely, she's well worth crossing 50 miles of bad country to lay eyes upon"

As I get older I think more about death. Not in a negative way but only as a fact of life.

When I was a soldier I fear I was not a very good soldier. Some guys looked at the enemy and boasted, “it's a good day to die.”

I looked at the Thai ladies in Kilo Sip before I boarded an aircraft at U-Tapao and thought, I hope my balls will be intact when I get back tonight.

Now at 65 I can see the end of my life on the horizon.

"When a Hill-girl grows lovely, she's well worth crossing 50 miles of bad country to lay eyes upon." I know how I want to go out of this life. In the arms of a beautiful woman. I want my last memories to be of her smile and her scent and her sweet voice saying “go again please.”

I don't think my attitude is disrespectful of Thai women. If you choose to think it shows a lack of character, so be it. It is my life and my spine is in good shape, thank you very much.

bullocks.jpg

:cheesy:

Trying to understand this. Is it the old joke about the two bulls standing on the hill. The young bull says to the older bull, lets run down there and get us a shag. The old bull says to the younger one, lets walk down there and shag them all.

It is obvious in your narrow minded reply that you know little or nothing about the game of love. It is the game that WOMEN love to play and more often than not they instigate it. Yours is the seriotypical thought that man is the predator and the sweet, innocent woman is the victim. In actual fact it is the reverse. In my 30 years of marriage I learned to realize that the general public had been hoodwinked into believing the fairytale of the poor, innocent lady being taken advantage of by the dastardly male. What I noticed was the females preying on married men when the men were most vulnerable... ie... just after having a fight with their wives.

Of course, there are always the group that believe that sex should only be done as a method of procreation... and only missionary style while hiding under the blankets.

And I have 1,000bht

Most of the girls would choose my 1,000bht over your respect any day!

Next time I think there ought to be a 'What Should Mark Do?" Poll ... including make sure Ms. 3-weeks-per-month does not come back early.

Geez IF where are the good looking ones? ... the fish however are very pretty.

Bullsh-t -- If you had 'em, you'd post 'em because " ... Absolutely nothing fazes me anywhere I go. I just have this smug little feeling that I'm impervious." (General topics 'Reverse Culture Shock #12)

... and maybe given my posts "It is obvious in (my) narrow minded reply that (I) know little or nothing about the game of love."

Great fodder.

Edited by jazzbo