Photos For Uk Spouse Visa

Hi All

Just a quick question, the photos that we are handing in for the UK Spouse Visa, should all the photos contain us together or some can be of my Girlfriend alone??? I have about 170 photos of us together some at the same place and time.

Alan

:rolleyes:

Since when?

I didn't and no one we know did and there is nothing in the rules or guidance to say this.

Some photos wouldn't hurt, but a simple description plus proof of ownership/landlord's permission should suffice.

lol look at 'em queuing up!

Apologies to 7by7. I stand corrected.

I should have written "you also could provide some photos of the house" afterall, I've never heard of any one being refused a visa for supplying too much evidence and at 800 quid a throw then better safe than sorry imo.

Sorry for the wrong info but I made my (incorrect) assumption from info on a PINNED thread here (Section 2).

Edited by thecatman

Indeed, OG, and I see that the remark has been removed by thecatman.

For the benefit of doubt, the pinned thread referred to is a guide provided by a member. It shows what he provided and not all documents on his list will be needed by all applicants; indeed, some applicants may need things not on his list. One should use it as a guide.

As with every post on this forum readers should remember that it is advice only: not a definitive statement of the law and official requirements. For that, one should read the appropriate information from the UKBA and/or other relevant government departments or agencies.