Thai Online Radio Stations

robblok

I would like to listen to some online Thai radio stations preferably with a lot of chit chat. I have noticed that when im in the car i pick up a lot of Thai while listening to the radio. However i work a lot at home and schools are too far from me and books can only help that much. So i want to listen to online (because im behind the computer and have no radio) stations.

I am already well on the way of learning the language and i have learned other languages (english / german) by watching tv combined with studies. So i hope it will help me a bit further. It isnt a perfect solution but one i have to live with.

Asking my Thai gf to teach me is not a good idea as she is not a good teacher and there is no pressure because her English is good enough.

My favorite is JoSoLoy, FM 100, a 24-hour traffic station. That's all I have tuned on my car and have so since the station came online about 1993 or '94 or so. Plus it's really saved my bacon a few times when reporting road hazards that enabled me to take an alternative route to my destination. Plus, again, it's also taught me a lot about the roads, expressways and areas around the Bangkok region. When I find a place I'm not familiar with, check it out on a map or Google it.

Mac