Heat Pad For Neck

kenny999

I have seen sereral hot / cold pads in Thailand in the bigger pharmacies. They contain a certain gel that can be heated or cooled down. I usually put it in boiling water then wrap it in a towel and apply where needed.

Is this what you are after or something more advanced ?

Kenny,

If you've never tried it, and you live in Bangkok or a larger centre, try to find someone that does Indian head massage. It works really well even for arthritis, and the effect lasts much longer than gel pads or medications.

You've probably Googled this one, but also there are now some excellent pillows around designed specifically for neck problems. Regards

I have seen sereral hot / cold pads in Thailand in the bigger pharmacies. They contain a certain gel that can be heated or cooled down. I usually put it in boiling water then wrap it in a towel and apply where needed.

Is this what you are after or something more advanced ?

I have not got anything because my neck has only in the last month got a lot worse, bloody getting older grrrr, I will try boots in Central.

• 4 months later...

Why don't you try a normal hot water bottle ? I use them for my migraines. If you live around Pattaya, Friendship market on Pattaya Tai rd sells them. Upstairs, bottom shelf by the baby bottles.

+1. All you need.