The Perfect Toilet?

Tywais

Toilet with a tablet: Tush-on with Kohler's Numi

For those who feel squeamish about combining touch screens and toilets, the Numi still has physical buttons at the rear. Or, you could set the Numi to automatically flush. In fact, you could set up the Numi to be completely hands-off, if desired. The automatically opening toilet has adjustable room sensors that can be set at close range (1.5 feet) all the way up to 6 to 8 feet. There's also a side foot-sensor for men standing to relieve themselves, which automatically raises and lowers the seat. For the truly hygiene-obsessed, the Numi can be set to cleanse its bidet head in both water and a nightly bath of UV light.

IMG_3107_1_270x361.jpg

:D

//edit - oops, forgot source.

cnet.com

Never understood why the seat thing is such a big deal. Just don't pee on it and I can manage to put it down myself.

That said, the Japanese are famous for their toilets and the bidet toilet at Narita with the sound of a flushing toilet so no other ladies can hear one tinkle is always amusing when there.

post-4641-0-51016200-1303139770_thumb.jp

Looks like a good candidate for image recognition, although I would hate to be the engineer on that one! Or how about RFID tags? It could even set the room lighting and music to your preferences.