How Much Has Your Wife Changed

travelmann

I met my wife about 6 years ago she worked for a small chemical company on a salary of about 12000 baht a month, its seems so long ago now but her life has changed dramatically, I marrried her 12 months later and bought 4 condos for her to rent out and she quit her job and did this fulltime.

Since then she has gone from managing those to managing over another 70 odd condos and regularly pulls in a salary of 150-170k a month.

Its hard for me to think how much her life has changed yet she remains often wearing secondhand clothes and eating the simple things she likes. No big fancy cars or condos for her she still has a studio flat just nearer to the BTS.

Shes done most of it off her own bat once she had the initial start up via me.

We still live continents apart but this year w e will finally be together fulltime.

Hard for me to imagine how different her life is now yet she still seems unfazed by it all.

Has your wife's life changed dramatically since meeting you?

Well Travelman, once you live with her "full time", you will find out. But, according to your description of her (unchanged) lifestyle, you may have found a diamond among the ruff!

Cheers.

I know her quite well i stay for 2-3 months twice a year and then come back to work in the UK although she has little sparetime for me now :lol:

actually what i meant was i met my wife in a bar and i lost all my money, all Thais are money grabbing %%^&*&****ers ,ok so now we can get you back into your reality zone.

Ok close the thread mods its a waste of time obviously

actually what i meant was i met my wife in a bar and i lost all my money, all Thais are money grabbing %%^&*&****ers ,ok so now we can get you back into your reality zone.

Nooooooooooooooooo, happy for you both :), wish heard more of the same but a bit of fun in between the serious posts are always a treat.

Thanks, TR. As we all understood what the OP was subtly attempting to suggest. Some will buy into the usual fare.;)

When I met my wife she was a toilet cleaner in Nana Plaza.

Now she owns a Ferrari garage, 27 condos and three of the top hotels on the Chao Phraya river.

So yeah -- she's changed a lot, but I still get to take a dump everyday in a clean toilet.

What on earth is the point of getting married if you stayed continents apart for 5 years?

Obviously, she has benefits - what do you get?

My wife has changed a lot as we have 3 kids. I don't need to buy her condos as she is very rich and was when we met. Frankly, I wouldn't be able to trust a poor woman if I even had the cash to buy her things.

When I met my wife she was a toilet cleaner in Nana Plaza.

Now she owns a Ferrari garage, 27 condos and three of the top hotels on the Chao Phraya river.

So yeah -- she's changed a lot, but I still get to take a dump everyday in a clean toilet.

And may we ask of the hotels that she owns?