Looking For Building Demolition Project

stevehaigh

hi

i'm looking for building demolition project somewhere in the island (preferably south, Rawai, Chalong, etc) because i need some big lumps of scrap concrete for some landscaping projects

has anyone seen a concrete building being pulled down and the materials dumped somewhere?

thanks

Edited by stevehaigh

Why not try PURUVANA ,Nahairn,...masive unfinished project for the super rich speculators,might even pay you for demolishing it..they scarred the hilside and ruined the valley,typical of the foreign dreamers who speculate here in Phuket..by the way there offices are not far away in Rawai,,ask them..if you get any luck, contact me, there are enough Irish paddys, here could help you?:rolleyes:

Why not try PURUVANA ,Nahairn,...masive unfinished project for the super rich speculators,might even pay you for demolishing it..they scarred the hilside and ruined the valley,typical of the foreign dreamers who speculate here in Phuket..by the way there offices are not far away in Rawai,,ask them..if you get any luck, contact me, there are enough Irish paddys, here could help you?:rolleyes:

I went driving down there yesterday and it's terrible that it was allowed to be built in the first place.

Complete scar on the whole area and that stupid white villa with the steep driveway is tacky.

Sad.