After The Red Shirts - Soi Khatalow

oakweb

So please tell me why landowners should be expected to pay for these trespassers/violators? After all the land owners did not haul the trash in and they are not public areas.

Of course landowners are responsible for keeping their own properties clean. How the garbage gets there is irrelevant. If it is illegal dumping, then that is bad luck. Who do you think should be cleaning up private land? Council workers?

For example, what would you do if someone dumped a truck load of garbage in your backyard when you were out? Would you just leave it there? Would you ask the police to clean it up?

Like I said the BIB were called when illegal dumping was caught in the act. Nothing happened.

Let's say someone broke into your house or condo and trashed it. Suppose you caught the culprits in the act. You would want prosecution and or compensation. To put and end to it. Otherwise the culprit may trash your house/condo again. Or should I say 'Too Bad" or "Tough Luck"? :drunk:

Nothing will happen till there is law enforcement. Which is the responsibility of the government.

Again, just more lip service from you.

This is moving way :offtopic2:.

Hence no more discussion about it. Live with it.:mfr_closed1:

Edited by BB1950

So please tell me why landowners should be expected to pay for these trespassers/violators? After all the land owners did not haul the trash in and they are not public areas.

Of course landowners are responsible for keeping their own properties clean. How the garbage gets there is irrelevant. If it is illegal dumping, then that is bad luck. Who do you think should be cleaning up private land? Council workers?

For example, what would you do if someone dumped a truck load of garbage in your backyard when you were out? Would you just leave it there? Would you ask the police to clean it up?

Nothing will happen till there is law enforcement. Which is the responsibility of the government.

Not quite. You'll be cleaning up your property at your own expense.