Phuket These Days

Silent Tiger

I get back to Phuket tomorrow, yeeehaaah!

Am definitely going, wonder how much they'll sting us for beer?

Phuket Gazette says:

- 1,000 baht for a one-day pass (either day)

- 1,600 baht for a two-day pass

- 3,000 baht for two days VIP tickets

Pretty pricey but then again you don't normally get to hear quality blues around here. Guess we'll have to depend on Wolfie's fangs for them freebies :o

And hopefully, Sadman, more quality entertainment will come to this island. :D

Edited by LadyinRed

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lady in Red you have the IQf a dead Jelly Fish

Easy tiger, I'll take that as a compliment :o

Speaking of which, I'd rather have an IQ of a dead jelly fish any day than a gob full of them. With my dead IQ at least I'm still able to spell and write great.

TTYL, it's beer o'clock :D

What a terrible place & prices have doubled ?

Now I agree Patong is a terrible place but I went there last week and had a great time. I went to Tiger Club and it was pumping. Everyone had fun, countless not unattractive women danced with me and everyone had a jolly time.

Normally I hate the place but this time was different, mainly because I had good company. I still avoid Banana like the plague but hear Safari is quite good. I didn't leave Bangla till 3.30am and everything seemed very open, which is a good sign for partygoers and business alike.

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i miss safari so much , thats where i was everynight for me and tiger , wow , i think im crying i miss it so much !

Edited by jrincon17

Seems to me like the storyline has changed..............?? I could've sworn there were different comeback lines between the nasty Silent Tiger and the resilient but zestful lady in Red?!  :o

'twas edited to protect the innocent. :D

I didn't realize we had any innocent members :D

I dunno. I'm pretty innocent. And get offended easily too.

Actually, I'm considering starting one of those 'Why does everyone hate me' threads....

And hopefully, Sadman, more quality entertainment will come to this island.  :o

I've seen some great bands during the past couple of years. However, for some strange reason, they haven't asked me to play with them (if you see what I mean).

sonthaya

you have never met me :D so how do you know what i am like but there again probelly not i think it would be mutual feeling!!!

i work hard 46 weeks per year & when i take a hard earned holiday i like to relax eat nice food drink nice wine :D

i really loved Phuket and was really angrie when i came last time so i said my piece ?

i wonder what your staus is in Phuket please tell all i am really interested i am a builder & you please :o

i see on another thread they are cleaning the scum off the streets where you state there not a problem but for people like me they are !!!

i will finish by saying to you i tip very highly & i am a very polite person to people who are polite to me.

Good Luck to Phuket & Patong i hope the good times & the nice pleasent times of the early 90s come back

Ummmmmmm head in the sand springs to mind !!!

If you read my threads i Love the Thai ppl & Phuket was a brilliant place & would love to see it back as it was when i first went there 15 years ago !!!

But when s**t is everywhere the place starts to stink :D !!!

Anybody on here who went when i first did cannot say it as not got downhill which is a crying shame :o:D

Lady in Red you have the IQf a dead Jelly Fish

Easy tiger, I'll take that as a compliment :D

Speaking of which, I'd rather have an IQ of a dead jelly fish any day than a gob full of them. With my dead IQ at least I'm still able to spell and write great.

TTYL, it's beer o'clock :D

What happened to the silent part ? :o