Where Did You Meet Your Wife Or Gf

MrsMills

you can take the girl out of the bar.but you cant take the bar out of the girl..

Met my soon to be thai wife who is a teacher in the city where i live .there is plenty of good thai woman out there

but you hang out in the bars then thats the sort of client el you will attract...

Were you hanging around schools? :whistling:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

met the ex-wife at my friends wedding over here and the current GF ia a teacher, but I go to loads of different bars and met loads of nice girls, does it really matter where we meet as long as we are happy

actually no idea why I'm posting, just a troll thread from Mrs Mills, who is convinced everyone here is a sex-pat, shagging bar girls ....

and to those of you that are..good luck to ya :lol:

you can take the girl out of the bar.but you cant take the bar out of the girl..

Met my soon to be thai wife who is a teacher in the city where i live .there is plenty of good thai woman out there

but you hang out in the bars then thats the sort of client el you will attract...

Were you hanging around schools? :whistling:

No met her online. rolleyes.gif.but i used to hang around some of the bars along side the university that was when i had my fetish for thai students dressed in school girl uniforms whistling.gif

Like everyone else, a charity event that was proceeded by an opera. Was a good event. We raised 6 million baht for the poor, and dinner was only a measly 20,000 baht per-plate. At that event, I met this wonderful Thai, and my life has never been the same.

Well, l wonder who the jerk really is here. Me personally have never been in a ''bar'', would never be involved with a hooker but have a Thai wife. WHY, cos after shit in farang land wanted something different. BUT no problem to me for any guy finding companionship where ever he wants. :)

Agreed... to each his own and no big deal if a couple of w^ankers here want to moralize and generalize. The ones that have come on here and been up front and said "yes, she was a bar girl" get a free pass but the ones that claim otherwise are being called liars? <deleted>?

The OP doesn't want to know where some people prefer not to socialize or that they have never consorted with prostitutes.

So where did ya'll meet?

I know it doesn't contribute to the economy so much, but what have you guys got against DIY?

Let's face it, we've all been let down by contractors, and if you are willing to put the effort in, and you want it when you want it, how you want it, you're as well doing it yourself.

SC

EDIT: Don't get me wrong; I'm not one of your eff-off-back-to-Poland chaps. If you want a good job well done and properly, you should be willing to pay the going rate and get a man in to do it (or woman, as appropriate, depending on the job in hand (or otherwise)) but people just refer to those of us who do most of our own handiwork in such deprecatory tones.

To all you poor bastards who truly believe the only way to meet a lady here in Thailand is to pick one up from a gogo bar; seriously.... put down that cheap Chang beer, put on a shirt and decent pants and step out into that other world for a change. You know, that world where people have jobs in offices, teaching, running businesses, exercise in gyms, etc. Expand your horizon, hang out with different folk for a change.

Seriously at my high-end gym, the women who work there are all uni educated(some of them overseas) they all speak english (not bargirl english)so they probably didnt just get the free A. They're 8/10 minimum also most of them are decently FIT.

None of them have boyfriends. <deleted> are these guys doing with bargirls, even if you're a lowclass monger, try to get something better that might change you into something decent??

It's always the same game, only the price and payment plans are different.

PS

All the bar girls I meet go to Chiang Mai University (well one of the CM unis anyway) and are all studying for a degree or just finished.

I'm pretty sure many of them will go on to be school teachers, office workers, good girls who never did p4p, etc.

PPS

I'm not talking farang bar girls here, they need to get a lot older before they will stoop so low as to consider white men as customers.

Edited by sarahsbloke

To all you poor bastards who truly believe the only way to meet a lady here in Thailand is to pick one up from a gogo bar; seriously.... put down that cheap Chang beer, put on a shirt and decent pants and step out into that other world for a change. You know, that world where people have jobs in offices, teaching, running businesses, exercise in gyms, etc. Expand your horizon, hang out with different folk for a change.

Seriously at my high-end gym, the women who work there are all uni educated(some of them overseas) they all speak english (not bargirl english)so they probably didnt just get the free A. They're 8/10 minimum also most of them are decently FIT.

None of them have boyfriends. <deleted> are these guys doing with bargirls, even if you're a lowclass monger, try to get something better that might change you into something decent??

That was just cruel spleen, wasn't it, and not meant with any seriousness?

I reproduce an old saying

"Women marry men thinking that they can change them, and men marry women hoping that they will never change

They are both disappointed"

All that stuff about princesses and frogs is just a fairy tale. And besides, she started with a frog, not a toad.

SC

I guess that's where the term 'french kissing' comes from...

There used to be a well-known sex club in Chiang Mai where all the girls claimed to be students at P____ University, but the foreign punters would all laugh about it as the idea was so absurd.

To make a long story short, eventually the Bangkok police came up and busted the place and the girls had been telling the truth and it was in all the newspapers.

There are a lot of women here who have done sex-work and have also done a good job of keeping it secret after they moved on to other things.

Edited by Ulysses G.

MrsMills is terribly clever. The proverbial can of worms.....;)

And the predictable flood of denials. It's a classic thread, done over and over again on internet forums, with the same predictable resullts.

The FACT, that most are in denial is neither here nor there.

I have lived in Thailand for many years, and I challenge anyone to tell me that most Farangs marry outside of the bar scene, it's simply not true, I used to have an interest in a bar and I would go to work for one month, come back and the staff had changed because Farangs are sponsering them, obviously not one of those guys were ThaiVisa members, yeah right. biggrin.gif

And to those that say, you're mixing with the wrong crowd, you must be joking, these guys were and are earning mega bucks, these are the guys that can buy houses or condos for cash whilst still in their 30's, and I don't know any of our crowd who met their partner outside of a bar, wanna know how many Farangs meet their partners in Singapore , loads, guess where ? Thats right, Orchard Towers, I know people who are wealthy simply because of their monthly salary, and they met their partner in OT in Singapore, nothing wrong with that, but why the denial ?

I'd like to go to a ThaiVisa get together, members must bring wives of GF's, that would be enlightening.

If you met her in Pattaya and she is 40Kgs, chances are, I knew her before you did. smile.gif

Edited by GM1955

There used to be a well-known sex club in Chiang Mai where all the girls claimed to be students at P____ University, but the foreign punters would all laugh about it as the idea was so absurd.

To make a long story short, eventually the Bangkok police came up and busted the place and the girls had been telling the truth and it was in all the newspapers.

There are a lot of women here who have done sex-work and done a good job of keeping it secret.

I was in a hotel in Khon Kaen and the bellboy asked if I wanted a girl, I said no as it was bound to be an old women, I was wrong, she was studying at KKU ( Khon Kaen University ) and was lovely and 21 years old, I met girls online from UNI too in Bangkok, same result, and I had a GF I met online who had a great job and was in bed with me faster than a girl from Soi 6.

Met my (former) English wife in a bar

Met my (current) Thai wife in a bar

Everyone (white men) I know who met their Thai wife in Thailand, met them in a bar, nearly all lie about where they met, but the girls always discuss their bar backgrounds with each other and I understand what they say (but never let on). Those that didn't meet the Thai wife in a bar, met her before or after work in the bar.

So what, I'm over 50 and hardly a virgin either (about twice a week before Thailand).

I always expect a pretty girl to have been shagged every night from age 15 upwards (same for guys).

Ugly ones only got it once a week (a lot less for guys).

(That gives you 300-100 shaggings a year from age 15, so by age 30 ....... 3000-1000 times)

So if we relate my theory

to the UK where I was doing 50yos ...... 35 years of previous usage.

and to Thailand where I am doing 30yos ..... 15 years of previous usage.

Far less mileage on the newer models!

Does it matter if it was the same guy?

(Before the mods ban me, let me just state for the record, I don't know every white man in Thailand, so am not talking about every Thai woman or even every Thai woman married to a white guy)

:)

I am happy for you that you are happy with your lot in life :) I think your generalizations are about as accurate as your math !!

If you met her in Pattaya and she is 40Kgs, I bet I knew her before you did. smile.gif

Oh God... Now the "Where did I meet your wife..." thread.

I'm not normally one for suppression of free speech, but I fear this is going to get unpleasant. Perhaps the Mods could apply a filter that deleted every alternate word, to make it less distressing and offensive, but let the thread continue.

That .. be ... thier... in ... modern... of...?

F.S!

S.

And the predictable flood of denials. It's a classic thread, done over and over again on internet forums, with the same predictable resullts.

I have lived in Thailand for many years, and I challenge anyone to tell me that most Farangs marry outside of the bar scene, it's simply not true, I used to have an interest in a bar and I would go to work for one month, come back and the staff had changed because Farangs are sponsering them, obviously not one of those guys were ThaiVisa members, yeah right. biggrin.gif

And to those that say, you're mixing with the wrong crowd, you must be joking, these guys were and are earning mega bucks, these are the guys that can buy houses or condos for cash whilst still in their 30's, and I don't know any of our crowd who met their partner outside of a bar, wanna know how many Farangs meet their partners in Singapore , loads, guess where ? Thats right, Orchard Towers, I know people who are wealthy simply because of their monthly salary, and they met their partner in OT in Singapore, nothing wrong with that, but why the denial ?

I'd like to go to a ThaiVisa get together, members must bring wives of GF's, that would be enlightening.

If you met her in Pattaya and she is 40Kgs, I bet I knew her before you did. smile.gif

You're hopeless. You truly are. Maybe one day you will start hanging around with people who don't live in Pattaya.

I possibly agree with you in one area. Retirees, or young people who don't work, or people who work in jobs like oil and gas or fishing where they aren't here for long stretches, wealthy or otherwise, may in fact marry bargirls. They probably spend alot of time in bars, and those are the kinds of people they meet. People who actually live a middle class lifestyle, work, and pay a mortgage, tend to meet the same kind of women other middle class Thais meet. And these typically are not bargirls. Or, since you seem to believe every Thai girl is a bargirl, I guess you would simply classify them as secret bargirls.

Keep living in your cocoon. I'm sure it is warm and comfortable in there. When you are ready to join the real world, I'm sure you'll break out and do it.

Met my (former) English wife in a bar

Met my (current) Thai wife in a bar

Everyone (white men) I know who met their Thai wife in Thailand, met them in a bar, nearly all lie about where they met, but the girls always discuss their bar backgrounds with each other and I understand what they say (but never let on). Those that didn't meet the Thai wife in a bar, met her before or after work in the bar.

So what, I'm over 50 and hardly a virgin either (about twice a week before Thailand).

I always expect a pretty girl to have been shagged every night from age 15 upwards (same for guys).

Ugly ones only got it once a week (a lot less for guys).

(That gives you 300-100 shaggings a year from age 15, so by age 30 ....... 3000-1000 times)

So if we relate my theory

to the UK where I was doing 50yos ...... 35 years of previous usage.

and to Thailand where I am doing 30yos ..... 15 years of previous usage.

Far less mileage on the newer models!

Does it matter if it was the same guy?

(Before the mods ban me, let me just state for the record, I don't know every white man in Thailand, so am not talking about every Thai woman or even every Thai woman married to a white guy)

Why did you get married after 3 weeks? :unsure:

You're hopeless. You truly are. Maybe one day you will start hanging around with people who don't live in Pattaya.

I possibly agree with you in one area. Retirees, or young people who don't work, or people who work in jobs like oil and gas or fishing where they aren't here for long stretches, wealthy or otherwise, may in fact marry bargirls. They probably spend alot of time in bars, and those are the kinds of people they meet. People who actually live a middle class lifestyle, work, and pay a mortgage, tend to meet the same kind of women other middle class Thais meet. And these typically are not bargirls. Or, since you seem to believe every Thai girl is a bargirl, I guess you would simply classify them as secret bargirls.

Keep living in your cocoon. I'm sure it is warm and comfortable in there. When you are ready to join the real world, I'm sure you'll break out and do it.

I think this is the thread you meant to post on:-

I don't know how you add your initials to the first post... maybe you just do it the same way everyone else has....

SC

I think you need to switch careers and start working in an office

HaHaHa,

Now that is funny, OK Greg, you have a office job for me ?

Minimum salary, 600,000 THB , 20,000 US no tax Dollars per month, you match that and I'll work in an office.

I like you Greg, you are full of delusional <deleted>, but I like you anyway. biggrin.gif

HaHaHa,

Minimum salary, 600,000 THB , 20,000 US no tax Dollars per month, you match that and I'll work in an office.

And marrying bar girls no doubt....It's a matter of priorities.

How about 40,000 - 60,000 baht per month and a guarantee you'll have many opportunities to meet many girls who have never worked in the industry?

HaHaHa,

How about 40,000 - 60,000 baht per month and a guarantee you'll have many opportunities to meet many girls who have never worked in the industry?

I prefer not to judge people based on the job that they do.

But then, I have to say that - I'm a consultant.

SC

Fair play to Greg, as I like him I won't slate him.

It's true, if one goes to bars all the time, you'll meet people from bars.

If you spend all your time in a Library, you'll meet people who go to Libraries.

I just don't know anyone that spends all their time in Libraries, yet I know a whole bunch that spend their time in bars. smile.gif

I went to one of these at Christmas, only about 3 Thai ladies there, and I think they were doing the catering, also a handful of older white wives.

Why did you get married after 3 weeks? :unsure:

It was business, I advertised for a wife (slim, mid 30s, attractive, no children under 10).

3 were interviewed, 1 was rejected after a huge tattoo was revealed, 1 was rejected after failing the bedroom test, 3rd time lucky.

1 week to see if we could get on, 1 week for contract negotiations, 1 week for an auspicious date.

Worked out surprisingly well too, better than any of my previous choices.

I'm starting to think arranged marriage is a good idea, no letting silly emotions get in the way.

You specify what you want, they specify what they want, no surprises.

Now if anyone wants a respectable wife

I have 2 available, both about 28, both university grads with good jobs, no previous husbands or kids, looking for guys who want children.

One speaks a little English, one only speaks Thai. They aren't worried about the guys age, but expect their life enhanced.

Not bad looking either.

Edited by sarahsbloke

You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar

When I met you

I picked you out, I shook you up, and turned you around

Turned you into someone new

Now five years later on you've got the world at your feet

Success has been so easy for you

But don't forget it's me who put you where you are now

And I can put you back down too.

I met mine in a social care home for overage orphans who liked to drink and dance and enjoyed the ambiance of Patpong.

I think this is the thread you meant to post on:-

I don't know how you add your initials to the first post... maybe you just do it the same way everyone else has....

SC

Oh come on Street Cowboy. That isn't fair. Not sure what you meant by initials, but I certainly don't feel superior to anyone. I do object to people who want to perpetuate the myth that every girl seen with a farang is a bar girl. That is simply not true. I know it isn't true. My friends know it isn't true, but sadly people keep spreading that prejudice around to the point where everyone who sees you with your wife thinks you met her in a bar.

Yes, I get annoyed by that. I think you confused condescension with pure old fashioned anger. Both negative emotions, but not the same.

If you met your girl in a bar and you're happy, then more power to you. But don't tell me it is impossible that I met my wife, and the mother of my children, outside of the bar. That is quite simply wrong, and propagating this clearly invalid stereotype is destructive.

HaHaHa,

Greg, I am warming to you, I really am, but Teaching English is for a certain type of person, honestly mate, I couldn't handle it, even if it paid 20,000 USD per month.

I take my hat off to Teachers, its a tough job for little reward, I really respect them, they're educated guys working for a pittance, that shows some kind of dedication.

BTW, O&G guys have many many opportunities to meet non working girls, internet is one way when offshore, and we can afford to push the boat out when we land, I've done it all Greg.

Believe me, you can't teach me how to suck eggs, I'm a 20 year veteran, how about you ?

It was business, I advertised for a wife (slim, mid 30s, attractive, no children under 10).

3 were interviewed, 1 was rejected after a huge tattoo was revealed, 1 was rejected after failing the bedroom test, 3rd time lucky.

1 week to see if we could get on, 1 week for contract negotiations, 1 week for an auspicious date.

Worked out surprisingly well too, better than any of my previous choices.

I'm starting to think arranged marriage is a good idea, no letting silly emotions get in the way.

You specify what you want, they specify what they want, no surprises.

Huge respect Sarahsbloke. thumbsup.gif