Phuket Airport Bar

BangTaoBoy

Need to fly out of Phuket on the last day of the season. Wouldn't normally mind missing a game here and there, but like I said, it's the last day of the season!

If I get to the airport early, I can watch the game there before I fly. I've never even been in there so don't know if they even have a TV, but it rings bells that it's labelled as a sports bar??

Anyone ever seen live football on in there?

I realise it's not life and death, but it's pretty quiet on here these days, so thought I might as well ask.

Cheers.

its hit and miss wether thr tv is even on,there are bars with tv sports on, on the airport road ,watch the match there then go and catch your flight,if you have time,you can check your bags in first if you want..options..up to you..:rolleyes:

BTB, if it's on the cable TV system, you can come to my hotel, put your feet up with a beer (or 2/3/4 etc) and I can drop you at the airport (2 minutes away) for your flight. Would be good to meet another TV poster from Phuket

Simon

its hit and miss wether thr tv is even on,there are bars with tv sports on, on the airport road ,watch the match there then go and catch your flight,if you have time,you can check your bags in first if you want..options..up to you..:rolleyes:

Would definitely check the bags in first. It hadn't even crossed my mind to watch it somewhere near the airport, instead of actually at the airport. :blink: . I'll definitely find it on somewhere around that area. Thanks mate.

BTB, if it's on the cable TV system, you can come to my hotel, put your feet up with a beer (or 2/3/4 etc) and I can drop you at the airport (2 minutes away) for your flight. Would be good to meet another TV poster from Phuket

Simon

How extremely civilized. :drunk::)

(wish l had known)

Would definitely check the bags in first. It hadn't even crossed my mind to watch it somewhere near the airport, instead of actually at the airport. :blink: . I'll definitely find it on somewhere around that area. Thanks mate.

Last time I was there I watched F1 in the sports bar :D so if F1 was on then football could be too!!

Edited by kenny999

Simon

Sorry mate, completely missed this earlier, when I replied to 'Barka'. Very nice offer, and I'll bare it in mind.