Street Fight

oops

Drunk and disorderly   

57 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Joke all you want as you are in the relative safety of an anonymous internet forum, but heed this advice. There are those on this planet who would "do you" for looking at them cross-eyed. Some would do you just to watch you die for little or no reason. So you might be careful whom you slam, both online and IRL.

I will joke all I want, thank you but I don't need your permission :bah:

And in this case I am not joking; I have no time for scumbags who attempt to intimidate people. People like that are truly losers and will get what is coming to them in the end :D

Indeed,

'' He Who Lives By The Sword, Die's By The Sword "

:huh:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Joke all you want as you are in the relative safety of an anonymous internet forum, but heed this advice. There are those on this planet who would "do you" for looking at them cross-eyed. Some would do you just to watch you die for little or no reason. So you might be careful whom you slam, both online and IRL.

And in this case I am not joking; I have no time for scumbags who attempt to intimidate people. People like that are truly losers and will get what is coming to them in the end :D

Indeed,

'' He Who Lives By The Sword, Die's By The Sword "

:huh:

Oh !!! Dam !! Does that mean I have to get rid of my beloved Samurai sword.

ooooh !! I like this thread I'm ganna go and practice my Rambo 1000miles stare and crush some grapes.:lol: :lol:

pmsl @ the cyber warriors this thread has created :cheesy: only on :Thaiflag:

Only one cyber warrior so far and a lot off truth. :)

eh??:blink:

SB was a bit over the top but for those who have been around a bit, have known some who have been dispatched by stuff that they dished out. I ''knew'' one such guy, when released from a 14 year stretch was dispatched after having his first pint in a pub. :huh:

SB was a bit over the top but for those who have been around a bit, have known some who have been dispatched by stuff that they dished out. I ''knew'' one such guy, when released from a 14 year stretch was dispatched after having his first pint in a pub. :huh:

Am I having some sort of halicinigenic dream here?:ermm: Is it a full moon? Am I going mental?:blink:

Am I having some sort of hallucinogenic dream here?:ermm: Is it a full moon? Am I going mental?:blink:

Could be. Let us know how you get on. :lol:

Where did I say you needed my permission. I was merely offering a bit of advice based on my anecdotal experience.

Good for you in not being intimidated by scumbags. It's one thing to display machista on an internet forum, but when standing toe-to-toe without someone you know nothing about, well, he could be a pussy, or he could be a psychopathic killer. Only way to find out is to punch his buttons and find out. :lol:

I think no1 here is not your pride, its your kids safety, that's why you were enraged in the first place. Find somewhere more appropriate for them to play, dodging traffic is not one of those places, think about it. Your responsibility as a father is to provide a safe environment, it's not on the road.

I know your protective instincts kicked in and you lost control, but you have now placed yourself and your family at higher risk by including violence in your problem. You had a nasty but beligerant neighbour, now you have a revengeful nasty one, that's not progress.

My suggestion. Get up, go over to see him, invite him for a coffee and apologize, sometimes these things are just nothing.

If it is something, bury him! Get organized, take footage, get testimonials from neighbours, lobby to have speed bumps made (although as stated before a more appropriate place to play would be advisable).

Coming to blows with anyone is a poor solution to an issue in any circumstances. Having said that, if you are attacked on your own property, do not let him walk off and make you the victim, call the cops, tell them to get over to your place as you are being threatened by an attacker. Do what you have to do.

Oz

Where did I say you needed my permission. I was merely offering a bit of advice based on my anecdotal experience.

Good for you in not being intimidated by scumbags. It's one thing to display machista on an internet forum, but when standing toe-to-toe without someone you know nothing about, well, he could be a pussy, or he could be a psychopathic killer. Only way to find out is to punch his buttons and find out. :lol:

Best way is just to avoid people like that; when you see the first sign of that personality just bolt and never associate w/said person again, or if you have to work with them never go out with them even for a few beers.

I've had a couple of friends who were great guys sober but when they've had a few they just change into a complete a%$holes. In my experience it's been w/ brits but I have known many that are not like that as well, and are great friends.

Weird thing is, most of the people who I have experience with acting this way come back the next day sober and act like nothing has happened. When you bring it up they just expect you to forgive them because they were drunk. I can't do it though, once I've had serious fighting words or gotten physical with someone I can never be friends with them again; I can be civil, even work with them but friends, no way.

Best way is just to avoid people like that; when you see the first sign of that personality just bolt and never associate w/said person again, or if you have to work with them never go out with them even for a few beers.

I've had a couple of friends who were great guys sober but when they've had a few they just change into a complete a%$holes. In my experience it's been w/ brits but I have known many that are not like that as well, and are great friends.

Weird thing is, most of the people who I have experience with acting this way come back the next day sober and act like nothing has happened. When you bring it up they just expect you to forgive them because they were drunk. I can't do it though, once I've had serious fighting words or gotten physical with someone I can never be friends with them again; I can be civil, even work with them but friends, no way.

Absolutely,

My wife's ex Thai husband would bash her with a beer bottle cos the moron turned when he had a beer. GAD, one day l met him at a funeral and was introduced to him by his daughter. Not wishing to be rude on the solemn occasion l had to shake his hand, l felt real anger and my stomach screwed up, l really wanted to slap the guy but............ since he has got his............ :)

One thing I did wonder, was this a fight in the street or in your yard.

In Thailand, I believe, you are allowed to use deadly force on people that come into your yard uninvited.

(but they do have to know they would be unwelcome)

Far to many arm chair lawyers around.

"In Thailand, I believe, you are allowed to use deadly force on people that come into your yard uninvited."

The unfortunate result, anywhere, is that some people believe things like this simply because they see it written, and could possibly get themselves into serious trouble.

One thing I did wonder, was this a fight in the street or in your yard.

In Thailand, I believe, you are allowed to use deadly force on people that come into your yard uninvited.

(but they do have to know they would be unwelcome)

Far to many arm chair lawyers around.

"In Thailand, I believe, you are allowed to use deadly force on people that come into your yard uninvited."

The unfortunate result, anywhere, is that some people believe things like this simply because they see it written, and could possibly get themselves into serious trouble.

Yep, where a farang is involved perhaps a different outlook from the BiB and the cash flow. :)

I would hop down to Sportsworld & buy myself a baseball bat.

Then I would tell the SOB if he ever sets foot on my property again I will split his head wide open.

His bit@h girlfriend had zero right to assault you. She should have gone to jail.

Hollering at someone is no longer a justifiable reason to assault someone. Once someone hits someone the first punch should go to jail.

Trespass is not on. Period. I have a wrist rocket .... mmmm wonder if that would cause him to slow down? I would back that up with a crossbow.

Then I would tell the SOB if he ever sets foot on my property again I will split his head wide open.

His bit@h girlfriend had zero right to assault you. She should have gone to jail.

Hollering at someone is no longer a justifiable reason to assault someone. Once someone hits someone the first punch should go to jail.

Trespass is not on. Period. I have a wrist rocket .... mmmm wonder if that would cause him to slow down? I would back that up with a crossbow.

Once you've told him and he comes back with a shotgun, please tell what to do then, oh wise one.:blink:

Edited by Kwasaki

Once you've told him and he comes back with a shotgun, please tell what to do then, oh wise one.:blink:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, He didn't tell you about the 50 caliber in the yard eh. :huh:

.300 Weatherby Mag with scope.

The drunken sot already had his a$$ kicked once. You think he needs another lesson?

Then go out in the street & knock him off his scooter.

.300 Weatherby Mag with scope.

Wise choice :D nice bit of kit that.

I was brought up not to let my kids play in the street.

Only lower class parents ever did that in the UK.

Where I grew up everyone played in the street. Nothing wrong with that in residential areas.

when i grew up we all played in the streets also....but whoa behold if my mam come out on the door step to call me in and i was no where to be found.

I would find myself in big trouble..and would end up in me being not able to sit down for a fort night rolleyes.gif