Osama Bin Laden dead - USA has his body

george

CNN reporting that Osama Bin Laden buried at sea. - CNN

On brother that takes the cake

10 years hunting him...(supposedly)

Now less than xx hours after getting him dispose of the evidence

You cannot make this stuff up.....even in the best movie it would not be believed

It stretches credulity does it not? Just how stupid do they think we are? Never mind.

I can understand your maybe questioning the US but why would the Pakistani Government confirm the kill.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of comspiracy sites are showing the pictures of the dead Osama. There are questions regarding whether or not a photo that has been around for a while, was photoshopped as it appears on the surface to be. The actual site was busy and you can't open it right now.

Bin Laden's death boosts markets

By The Nation

Most of Asian markets are off their lows after news Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has been killed.

All markets went up today. Markets in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam are closed.

In the foreigh exchange markets, the US dollar was buoyed by bin Laden's death as some expect terrorist risks may ease. This is at the expense of gold price. According to Dow Jones Newswire, spot gold is at US$1,555.50 per ounce, down $10.20 from the previous closing in New York.

nationlogo.jpg

-- The Nation 2011-05-02

Anyway, isn't this all old news?? I mean really old news!

See minute 1.50 onwards. Funnily the BBC edited this bit out of their coverage of this interview.

I cant help feeling that getting rid of the 'evidence' has thrown infinite fuel on the fire for the conspiracy folks. Since when were we going to be bothered with burial rights? We can bang people up in gizmo for 10 years without right to trial or evidence, yet feel compelled to bury OBL at sea to conform with his 'rights'.

A couple of comspiracy sites are showing the pictures of the dead Osama. There are questions regarding whether or not a photo that has been around for a while, was photoshopped as it appears on the surface to be. The actual site was busy and you can't open it right now.

That pic is a known fake from a few years ago.

Just heard they have buried the body at sea. How very convenient for all concerned. I treated with disdain the comments saying that we would never see the body and it would never be produced. They have proved unfortunately to be correct.

This fact makes the whole thing stink to high heaven.

I for one now do not believe a word we are being fed.

The excuse as to why they did this also holds no water !

Absolute <snip!> bullshit ! :sorry:

My be they needed to get rid of the evidence, if you listen carefully to Obama's announcement he may have been "summarily executed"

Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.

Flying Posted

cdnvic, on 2011-05-02 14:13:36, said:

CNN reporting that Osama Bin Laden buried at sea. - CNN

On brother that takes the cake

10 years hunting him...(supposedly)

Now less than xx hours after getting him dispose of the evidence

You cannot make this stuff up.....even in the best movie it would not be believed

Obviously This is the REAL reason Obama released his Birth Certificate! Eat it up you conspiracy theorist loving mugs :D

BUried at sea! I love it, the next time we are all aghast at some of the crazy things we see and hear about in LOS i shall remind you all of this "EVENT". Once again AMERICA you top the cake, now wait for the Ben Affleck movie about how he single hadedly saved the planet AGAIN!

Due to Islamic burial rites he had to be buried within 24 hours of death.

But he's supposedly been dead for a several days to a week according to most all news agencies before Obama gave his speech.

(See my previous post). However, Obama claimed he gave the order to strike "TODAY" (during his speech).

The speech .............

Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation against that compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. A small team of Americans carried out the operation with extraordinary courage and capability. No Americans were harmed. They took care to avoid civilian casualties. After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.

So how could he have been killed last week as CNN reported earlier? And how did they get time to do the DNA tests that were also reported earlier?

Edited by andrewbkk

And special thanks to the People's Republic of China for lending us the cash at reasonable rates to take care of this bidness.

:)

us?

Are you not a Chinese Thai?

bidness?? is that Chinglish??:D

I believe its jive.i.e Take care dat bidness you jive turkey.cool.gif

Due to Islamic burial rites he had to be buried within 24 hours of death.

But he's supposedly been dead for a several days to a week according to most all news agencies before Obama gave his speech.

(See my previous post). However, Obama claimed he gave the order to strike "TODAY" (during his speech).

The speech .............

So how could he have been killed last week as CNN reported earlier? And how did they get time to do the DNA tests that were also reported earlier?

The LORD works in mysterious ways :whistling:

OBL died from a bullet to the head after a 40 minute fire fight. I would much rather he had been taken alive and sent to the finger nail pulling Egyptians for example. Regardless I do not doubt there was a treasure trove of information there. Even more will be gathered, as there will be a spike in chatter world wide by cells already being monitered. Zawahiri will move to the top spot and hopefully we can capture him alive and gain even more information. President Obama accomplished in 29 months what Dubya could not in 96 months. Hoppefull this will accelrate the removal of troops in Iraq and Afghanistan and we can devote our time to the pressing economic issues at hand.

Edited by dananderson

let him burn in hell

That's a bit strong - he'll get what he deserves.

millions of people thought he was a great man.

millions of people thought that the earth was flat. agreement amongst the ignorant is quite common.

You are showing your ignorance. Osama dies - Americans are happy. Obama dies - many poeple from many country are happy.

There is no right and no wrong. personally I like neither of these guys.

please highlight my display of ignorance. Not only americans are happy that this lowlife has been killed, and even if he was only a figurehead, I will celebrate tonight with expats from many countries.

why would anyone be happy if Obama died, other than virulent anti-americans?

Exactly, the pic is being released by Pakistan of the actual body killed during this action. likely a fake.

So lets see

If the US sent out pictures of the body

If the US exhibited the body

If the US buries it in a known place

The arab world either has a S--- fit or turns his grave into a shrine, but you the Thaivisa Cognoscenti think it all a rancid conspiracy; like the (fake) moon landing in Nevada, the WTC bombing, or the Lone Gunmen in Dealy Plaza.

I'm sure the DNA samples that they will keep, the pictures that they do have, or the first hand accounts of those involved won't make believers of you ... BUT

I want a why .... why did Obama do it? Any answers? speculations? What is the real reason you have cooked up in that walnut sized brainpan? Was it all to take the heat of the fact he is an illegal alien or something more sinister? Impress me with your wisdom, don't make me laugh at your ignorance :D

Body of Al-Qaeda mastermind Osama bin Laden has been buried at sea after he was killed by US covert forces in Pakistan: US media /MCOT

Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden's body was taken to Afghanistan and later buried at sea after he was slain in Pakistan - New York times

Reports suggest Saudi Arabia was asked to take Osama bin Laden's body but refused /via@SkyNewsBreak

What a coincidence just now Obama his reputation is a sinking ship. Another 10 years later and the remaining 70% Americans who still 'believe in their country' are allowed to finally understand that 'their own' CIA was behind 911. Apart from that Osama could already have been dead even because of his age, it doesn't change anything to the whole Osama bin Laden Saga, they try to make us believe anything.

http://ae911truth.org/

logo_click.png

Before you even consider this sort of idiocy, could you not consider how BIG a conspiracy it would take to achieve this, and how it could possibly be kept secret? Not so long ago, everybody believed that the earth was flat. At least they had the excuse of ignorance rather than gullible stupidity.

Actually you only show something about yourself now - but don't worry... it's just a matter of time...

:lol:

There's a big difference between questioning the news and posting outrageous conspiracies. The former is welcome, the latter winds up in the trash, and repeat offenders get shown the door. There's no shortage of places that welcome the most over the top theories, but this is not one of them.

What a coincidence just now Obama his reputation is a sinking ship. Another 10 years later and the remaining 70% Americans who still 'believe in their country' are allowed to finally understand that 'their own' CIA was behind 911. Apart from that Osama could already have been dead even because of his age, it doesn't change anything to the whole Osama bin Laden Saga, they try to make us believe anything.

http://ae911truth.org/

logo_click.png

Before you even consider this sort of idiocy, could you not consider how BIG a conspiracy it would take to achieve this, and how it could possibly be kept secret? Not so long ago, everybody believed that the earth was flat. At least they had the excuse of ignorance rather than gullible stupidity.

Actually you only show something about yourself now - but don't worry... it's just a matter of time...

:lol:

I think this is where the scary laugh goes muaaahahahahahhavampire.gif

There is ALWAYS right and wrong.The individual chooses which side to take.

According to Buddhist teaching, only if you are deluded. Or as an old African word (I forget which) has it: you have your truth, another his. Which is fine as long as one doesn't try to impose his on another.

Exactly, the pic is being released by Pakistan of the actual body killed during this action. likely a fake.

This again makes me wonder, we see only sattelite images of the "most remote" parts of PAkistan/TORA BORA etc.. but suddenly there they are in full 1080 HD..... in the middle of a compound???

CNN reports that Osama was killed in a mansion outside of Islamabad by the U.S. /via@mpoppel: CNN's @EdHenry

It took me a second to catch your meaning but yes. Religion is the opiate and scourge of the masses and the cause of more documented violence and death in the world since the beginning. . God, Allah, Jesus the whole lot of them.

CNN reports that Osama was killed in a mansion outside of Islamabad by the U.S. /via@mpoppel: CNN's @EdHenry

It took me a second to catch your meaning but yes. Religion is the opiate and scourge of the masses and the cause of more documented violence and death in the world since the beginning. . God, Allah, Jesus the whole lot of them.

Maybe it's that religion just takes the form, the underlying reasons are something else again.