Osama Bin Laden dead - USA has his body

george

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this does turn out to be his body then I think that the crap is soon going to hit the fan big style. There was talk last week that Al Qaueda had a nuclear bomb hidden in Europe ready to go if they did kill or capture bin Laden. Worrying times indeed. :(

Buddy-boy, the crap hit the fan when that nut-job hit WTC.

Ok, I'll play the devil's advocate.

You have solid evidence that it was him who 'hit' the WTC? Or you know that because government told you, and governments never lie?

And why are you guys so obsessed with WTC, when US military killed more civilians in a year, than 'terrorists' did in a decade?

Shouldn't you be voicing your opinions against those terrorists too? :)

Yours is an unwanted voice. We've got markets to establish God Dammit !!! These f'ing heathens have never been exposed to Kraft Mayonnaise or whatever Pfizer's pushing now. We're gonna show them a better way even if we have to kill them to do it.

Just heard they have buried the body at sea. How very convenient for all concerned. I treated with disdain the comments saying that we would never see the body and it would never be produced. They have proved unfortunately to be correct.

This fact makes the whole thing stink to high heaven.

I for one now do not believe a word we are being fed.

The excuse as to why they did this also holds no water !

Absolute <snip!> bullshit ! :sorry:

Fully agree !!!

Bhutto said that he was killed in 2003 ... what about that? ... she had reliable sources ...

So he was killed 1 week ago, now 8 years ago, and next you will come with the claim that he was killed 9 years ago in Afghanistan. What to believe....

That is your post-modernist world in a nutshell. Most "truths" become debunked and all information should be viewed with scepticism. Maybe my kids will come to terms with it, but for my part, I'm sorry I've inflicted it upon them.

at least the Pakistani govt should be so kind and invite neutral observers to take samples for DNA testing. He alledgly lived there for years. There must be plenty around to confirm that he really was there.

Honestly I don't take the respecting of Islamic burial rules and dropping a body in the ocean. This is a bit of cheap procedure and a destroying of evidence. Why?

Fundamental Muslims went on murderous rampages because a cartoonist lampooned the prophet and the 'God' of their religion. Imagine what they would do if they believed the US was holding (and possibly desecrating) the corpse of someone they call the 'The Sheikh of Islam'. For all we know, he is on a slab, so he can be autopsied, fingerprinted, photoed, ... whatever. The important thing appears to be - Don't piss off the international Islamic community. Burial within 24 hours, or so they believe, and problem solved.

Whether you agree with it or not, I am pretty sure the US is not the least bit interested in your perspective.

No matter what the US does, there will be those who deride the government, no matter what Obama does, there will be those who deride him. It comes with the territory. I quite often find myself saying &lt;deleted&gt; when I read the news out of the US, but I am pretty certain that most Americans, and most US Gov't and policy types don't answer to me, making my opinions on the matter of little to no consequence.

A US spokesman has announced the body of Bin Laden will be treated with the utmost respect. It will be wrapped in pig skin for burial. :o

Bringing a new meaning to the phrase,..............(fill in).

well, there are 3 theories so far:

1. Bin Laden was killed years ago. Not very likely they kept it under wraps and President Bush would now let President Obama take the credit.

2. They didn't kill Bin Laden and are covering it up. Not very likely Bin Laden would play along and not make a fool out of the US government.

3. They did kill Bin Laden today. Sounds to me like the most convincing theory.

But than, some people think Elvis is not dead, the moon landing was faked, ........

This absolutely stinks

No body, they claim they buried it at sea as is custom in some parts of Islam... yet why didnt they do the same with Saddam or his son..? Instead they took pictures and filmed it.

Osama never, to a certain extent ever existed. I must remind everyone that this comes in the same week that Obama is starting his campaigning for re-election, the same week he releases his birth certificate, the same week as the Royal wedding, and the same week they killed Gadaffi's son and grandchildren.

Novus Ordo Seclurn.

How does someone with kidney failure who is constantly on the move (life expectancy 3-5 years with proper healthcare) live for 10yrs? Why did Benazir Bhutto claim he was dead years ago and then was killed herself not long after? Abbottabad is around 1000miles from the ocean yet he was buried at sea within hours of his death! Plenty more where they came from, conspiracy theories or the truth?

The nature and extent of his kidney trouble was not known. She was wrong. She was hated. He was killed by Navy Seals who helicoptered in and out from a ship. On the ocean.

Edited by crusader79

at least the Pakistani govt should be so kind and invite neutral observers to take samples for DNA testing. He alledgly lived there for years. There must be plenty around to confirm that he really was there.

Honestly I don't take the respecting of Islamic burial rules and dropping a body in the ocean. This is a bit of cheap procedure and a destroying of evidence. Why?

Fundamental Muslims went on murderous rampages because a cartoonist lampooned the prophet and the 'God' of their religion. Imagine what they would do if they believed the US was holding (and possibly desecrating) the corpse of someone they call the 'The Sheikh of Islam'. For all we know, he is on a slab, so he can be autopsied, fingerprinted, photoed, ... whatever. The important thing appears to be - Don't piss off the international Islamic community. Burial within 24 hours, or so they believe, and problem solved.

Whether you agree with it or not, I am pretty sure the US is not the least bit interested in your perspective.

No matter what the US does, there will be those who deride the government, no matter what Obama does, there will be those who deride him. It comes with the territory. I quite often find myself saying &lt;deleted&gt; when I read the news out of the US, but I am pretty certain that most Americans, and most US Gov't and policy types don't answer to me, making my opinions on the matter of little to no consequence.

For all we know, he is on a slab, so he can be autopsied, fingerprinted, photoed, ... whatever

if he was REALLY killed today, i suspect he is on a slab, the americans or anyone doesnt give a shit about his ' islamic ' rights and the 24 hr funeral, let alone dumping his body in the sea, just wouldnt happen !!!!

The US might or might not care about Bin Laden's "Islamic Rights", but they do care about how the world, and especially the Islamic world, respond to it.

Mainstream Americans respect ALL religions. Unfortunately, they don't respect non-believers.

I think it's a little suspect that they dumped the body at sea before any 3rd party had a chance to confirm it really was Bin Laden.

it ended as it once began, by destroying evidence. End of story.

This absolutely stinks

Yes, it's a very stinky day indeed for detractors of President Obama. Bush promised -- Obama delivered.

Obama didn't deliver anything, the CIA and Navy Seals did though.

No, you're wrong. Obama is president. He gets ALL the credit. That's the way the game is played and you bloody well know if Bush had done this he would have milked it beyond belief. Obama detractors, you can't have it both ways. Deal with it. Yes, this is HUGE political victory for Obama.

Edited by Jingthing

This absolutely stinks

Yes, it's a very stinky day indeed for detractors of President Obama. Bush promised -- Obama delivered.

I guess its a coincidence he was killed on the same day Adolf Hitler. I guess its also a coincidence his body was never seen either.

Edited by james24

It's about time!

Obama'a the man. I say scrap all the cold war hardware and built a few thousand drones.

Obama is going to make a speech at 10:30

I firmly believe that bush could have got him early in the game but held the delta force guys back so that bush and his buddies could milk a few billion from the defence department.

I agree. Would u go so far as to say they let the planes hit the towers. I wouldn't put it past the bastards

It's my understanding that the Saudi gov't was asked if they wanted his body. They refused. Probably not a good idea to leave him in Pakistan or in Afghanistan. Among other things, his body would be likely to create major problems for either gov't. Also not a good idea to mess with religious beliefs. So, he gets a burial at sea. No grave for the faithful to set up as a shrine. Please note, Adolf Hitlers remains have never been found either.

Unless he shows up in a few days on a video with an audio tape holding a current copy of the New York Times, I think he's dead.

The operation to kill him was done without the permission of the Pakistani gov't. Best to get the heck out of Dodge.

(Maybe they found the long form of his birth certificate. That should be solid proof for the skeptics).

Edited by Credo

Happy he's finally been got.

Don't think he's dead; y burry his body so quick at sea with no photo proof released? Because he's alive and gunna get 'interrogated' for every last drop of information ; not alive no human rights etc complications

Osama never, to a certain extent ever existed. I must remind everyone that this comes in the same week that Obama is starting his campaigning for re-election, the same week he releases his birth certificate, the same week as the Royal wedding, and the same week they killed Gadaffi's son and grandchildren.

I'd like to remind you to take your pills. Honestly, the dribble people post here...

If you are going to post conspiracy theories could you at least try and invent something credible?

For the naysayers, and there will always be naysayers, stay tuned, wikileaks will be releasing the 'super secret' documents shortly. Unless, of course, what we are being told (OBL killed today) is true... Then there would be no need...

Speaking of which, isn't it just more than a bit disheartening when an organization like wikileaks unloads hoards (or is it troves) of documents and nothing in there is consistent with a government conspiracy/ cover-up regarding WTC.

@jingthing re: Americans respecting all beliefs except those of non-believers, tis very true, and very unfortunate.

This absolutely stinks

Obama didn't deliver anything, the CIA and Navy Seals did though.

No, you're wrong. Obama is president. He gets ALL the credit. That's the way the game is played and you bloody well know if Bush had done this he would have milked it beyond belief. Obama detractors, you can't have it both ways. Deal with it. Yes, this is HUGE political victory for Obama.

No, I'm not. the politicians are the one that created this mess. If they would have let the miliary handle this earlier on, instead of letting the Pakistani's get involved, this would of ended years ago.

This is quite interesting regarding the pictures released.

That is because they have not been released other than by some loon on the Internet. :wacko:

Yeh I guessed that, too soon, red herring.

For the naysayers, and there will always be naysayers, stay tuned, wikileaks will be releasing the 'super secret' documents shortly. Unless, of course, what we are being told (OBL killed today) is true... Then there would be no need...

Speaking of which, isn't it just more than a bit disheartening when an organization like wikileaks unloads hoards (or is it troves) of documents and nothing in there is consistent with a government conspiracy/ cover-up regarding WTC.

@jingthing re: Americans respecting all beliefs except those of non-believers, tis very true, and very unfortunate.

since when has/had the US Embassies in it's own country? - maybe they should, now ...

BTW, the leaks were leaking to over 3 million people who had access to it. All of them tight and secretive, sure.

Edited by elcent