Osama Bin Laden dead - USA has his body

george

It's about time!

Obama'a the man. I say scrap all the cold war hardware and built a few thousand drones.

Obama is going to make a speech at 10:30

I firmly believe that bush could have got him early in the game but held the delta force guys back so that bush and his buddies could milk a few billion from the defence department.

Except it wasn't drones that got him it was old fashioned intel (or modern day I should say) combined with the best trained, most elite military boots on the ground..

Bar one. :)

Confused :ph34r:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it difficult to believe this news, as there is very little evidence of the death of Osama bin Laden.

I am usually skeptical about conspiracy theories, but a lot of things about the 9/11 attacks are quite suspicious. e.g. the falling of Tower 7 was not even hit by a plane, yet it fell, and it looked very much like a controlled demolition. Also, the two main World Trade Center buildings were designed to withstand plane crashes, and jet fuel could not have burnt hot enough to melt all those steel beams (including the 47 big core steel columns). Thermite however burns over 500F hotter than jet fuel and can melt metal, and traces of thermite were detected by a physics professor in the rubble. There was molten metal seen even many days after the attacks. Also the official 9/11 Commission report states that none of the flight recorders of the 4 planes were recovered, yet one of the workers did witness seeing one being recovered and heard of two others being recovered. How could not even one be recovered from 4 planes?

So I am very skeptical of this "news" of the death of Osama Bin Laden, especially when there is no tangible or visual evidence.

Don't blindly believe everything that governments tell you. There are rich and powerful people working with and behind governments, a little like here in Thailand in which there are the military and retired generals and another group that we can't discuss.

A good documentary that covers the issues comprehensively with facts (including coverage of the 9/11 attacks) is the Zeitgeist series:

Zeitgeist: The Movie (2007) with 2010 update + a 220 page guide: Zeitgeist, The Movie- Companion Guide PDF

Zeitgeist: Addendum (2008)

Zeitgeist: Moving Forward (2011)

There are groups of people who profit immensely from war; prolonging wars increases their profits even further.

And conveniently now, the major news sources are all reporting his body has been buried at sea....so there is no evidence of his capture or death.

Any responsible government would have put his body on a plane back to the states for an autopsy to independently confirm his identity. Yes, independent confirmation, or at least an independent witness. He is wanted for terrorism and murder after all. To remove him from those lists, there needs to be proof of his death. Now that proof has been destroyed, and all anyone has is the military and Obama's word that this is all true.

Forgive me for saying that politicians are rarely honest, and I don't trust any of them.

The whole thing stinks. I was fooled into believing the whole 911 scam in the immediate aftermath of the thing. Took me a while for the emotion to wear off and finally to start looking at the physics of the situation. Only then did I realize I had been had. You will forgive me for being skeptical today.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I find it difficult to believe this news, as there is very little evidence of the death of Osama bin Laden.

I am usually skeptical about conspiracy theories, but a lot of things about the 9/11 attacks are quite suspicious. e.g. the falling of Tower 7 was not even hit by a plane, yet it fell, and it looked very much like a controlled demolition. Also, the two main World Trade Center buildings were designed to withstand plane crashes, and jet fuel could not have burnt hot enough to melt all those steel beams (including the 47 big core steel columns). Thermite however burns over 500F hotter than jet fuel and can melt metal, and traces of thermite were detected by a physics professor in the rubble. There was molten metal seen even many days after the attacks. Also the official 9/11 Commission report states that none of the flight recorders of the 4 planes were recovered, yet one of the workers did witness seeing one being recovered and heard of two others being recovered. How could not even one be recovered from 4 planes?

So I am very skeptical of this "news" of the death of Osama Bin Laden, especially when there is no tangible or visual evidence.

Don't blindly believe everything that governments tell you. There are rich and powerful people working with and behind governments, a little like here in Thailand in which there are the military and retired generals and another group that we can't discuss.

A good documentary that covers the issues comprehensively with facts (including coverage of the 9/11 attacks) is the Zeitgeist series:

Zeitgeist: The Movie (2007) with 2010 update + a 220 page guide: Zeitgeist, The Movie- Companion Guide PDF

There are groups of people who profit immensely from war; prolonging wars increases their profits even further.

And conveniently now, the major news sources are all reporting his body has been buried at sea....so there is no evidence of his capture or death.

Any responsible government would have put his body on a plane back to the states for an autopsy to independently confirm his identity. Yes, independent confirmation, or at least an independent witness. He is wanted for terrorism and murder after all. To remove him from those lists, there needs to be proof of his death. Now that proof has been destroyed, and all anyone has is the military and Obama's word that this is all true.

Forgive me for saying that politicians are rarely honest, and I don't trust any of them.

The whole thing stinks. I was fooled into believing the whole 911 scam in the immediate aftermath of the thing. Took me a while for the emotion to wear off and finally to start looking at the physics of the situation. Only then did I realize I had been had. You will forgive me for being skeptical today.

Don't need a body for an autopsy, this the 21st century, a single hair would do quite well..

If you believe the physics of the 911 attacks don't add up you're right you have been fooled twice :whistling: and now going onto 3 times :whistling: ..

Edited by WarpSpeed

God Bless America! This is truly a great day. It would be great to be in NY right now. This day came because of Guantanamo and waterboards and all the other stuff that US bashers whine about . Where did the information come from that made this possible? Only thing I am sorry is that Bin Loser died too easy, and now US will probably have to pay a fine for polluting the ocean. Today I am very proud of America and US Navy and now conspiracy nuts can drone on but nothing can change the fact that this is a great day and justice is finally done.

Dream on... 6d647fd45fd67cd6bb0f9dcf509a8e92.gif

So proud of America and the US Navy????? Well I am glad that America and the US and thier navy have been fighting the war on terror single handed whilst the Aussies, Brits and all the other nations who have been sacrificing thier citizens have been sitting on thier <deleted> doing absolutely nothing.

How about God Bless the Coalition. Not meaning to bash the US but it is this self centred attitude from them that causes the US to be bashed. How abot just a tiny little bit of respect for all the fine soldiers from other nations who have died just so the US can claim 100% of the glory. To show just a little respect is not to much to ask is it?

It's about time!

Obama'a the man. I say scrap all the cold war hardware and built a few thousand drones.

Obama is going to make a speech at 10:30

I firmly believe that bush could have got him early in the game but held the delta force guys back so that bush and his buddies could milk a few billion from the defence department.

Except it wasn't drones that got him it was old fashioned intel (or modern day I should say) combined with the best trained, most elite military boots on the ground..

Bar one. :)

Confused :ph34r:

SAS,

In 2002 the SAS along side Delta Force had BL cornered and SAS wanted to take him out BUT the operation was under U.S control and pulled them out, SAS wanted to go and finish the job but the U.S command :rolleyes: refused.

Wonder why. At the time seems the SAS would have had the kill and not the U.S troops. :huh:

What is going on in Pakistan - They must have know ? where he was /

'A senior administration official, speaking to reporters after Obama's statement, said bin Laden had been found "living in a large home in a large compound in an affluent suburb of Islamabad."

Another official said the home was located in Abbottabad, north of Islamabad. The home was, according to U.S. intelligence, built in about 2005 and was about eight times larger than other homes in the area.

The area was home to many retired Pakistani military officers, and had been spared much of the extremist violence that has erupted in the country over the past several years.

"The compound has been in existence for roughly five years, but we don't know how long bin Laden had been there," the official said.

The property was valued at about $1 million but had no phone or Internet service, another sign that led U.S. intelligence to believe bin Laden was being harboured inside. Residents at the home also burned their garbage, rather than put it out for pickup as others residents in the area did.

"It was custom-built to hide someone of significance," one official told reporters.'

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/news/Osama+Laden+dead+media/4707364/story.html

From Telegraph last year

Osama bin Laden 'living comfortably in Pakistan'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/8070836/Osama-bin-Laden-living-comfortably-in-Pakistan.html

Don't need a body for an autopsy, this the 21st century, a single hair would do quite well..

If you believe the physics of the 911 attacks don't add up you're right you have been fooled twice :whistling: and now going onto 3 times :whistling: ..

Should it matter that we have had that particular hair for quite some time?

God Bless America! This is truly a great day. It would be great to be in NY right now. This day came because of Guantanamo and waterboards and all the other stuff that US bashers whine about . Where did the information come from that made this possible? Only thing I am sorry is that Bin Loser died too easy, and now US will probably have to pay a fine for polluting the ocean. Today I am very proud of America and US Navy and now conspiracy nuts can drone on but nothing can change the fact that this is a great day and justice is finally done.

Dream on... 6d647fd45fd67cd6bb0f9dcf509a8e92.gif

So proud of America and the US Navy????? Well I am glad that America and the US and thier navy have been fighting the war on terror single handed whilst the Aussies, Brits and all the other nations who have been sacrificing thier citizens have been sitting on thier <deleted> doing absolutely nothing.

How about God Bless the Coalition. Not meaning to bash the US but it is this self centred attitude from them that causes the US to be bashed. How abot just a tiny little bit of respect for all the fine soldiers from other nations who have died just so the US can claim 100% of the glory. To show just a little respect is not to much to ask is it?

God bless all who is apart of the war on terror! So Sorry, very much a team effortjap.gif

Should it matter that we have had that particular hair for quite some time?

But in that case a body is really irrelevant then too. You believe what you wish to, Hollywood has many special effects professionals can even conjure up a pretty convincing alien when required....

At some point a persons sense of logic, intuition and common sense has to take over and guide you to a reasonable conclusion..

Edited by WarpSpeed

Everyone knows he worked for the CIA anyway. Now they have Gaddafi and the Great African Adventure to keep the war machine alive. Osama has done his job and can be retired to the annals of history. Not a bad run for a cutout...

and the moon landing was shot in Hollywood not long after Obama was born in Kenya.

An independent verification or confirmation would be done by someone other than the USA, which they did and that was by the Pakistanis

maybee he die i hope too but the next leader will be same, maybee worse and about 11 september when i saw the detail many thing wrong for me and many leader from usa lie to american people and when i see again now for me they lie again about that it s sade for people die this day

i hope the futur president will be right straight and honest and rip all of people die because our president are stupid and look only bussines your soldiers die for that and not for freedom

when i ear

god bless you or allah protect you i never saw god agree or protect for make war or kill people

it s time to clean shit insode brain some people

I am far from being an Obama fan - but this is his watch and he is the Commander in Chief and currently it is his staff in the field. We expect him to be responsible for everything - so I won't deny him his do. Also all of our great friends that stand with us and have put their life and effort into the cause. Thanks to all. Now it is back to work - much is left to be done. Evil never sleeps - never has.

as much as im glad hes dead and i understand people being happy about it and hes not been active for some years

but he has been made a martyr now. Muslim extrimist dont need a reason to attack but they will use this to help them recruit new angry young men that are looking for something to

believe in and fight for this is not the end of the matter the affects of hes death will be felt for years to come hes death is a banner that extremist will gather under

the rest of the world better brace its self as the momentum of this will have major repercussions the world just got even more in dangerous

Besides your guess work, do you have any hard facts to substantiate your claim of 1 million civilians killed by the US and coalition forces in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Does the exact figure matter? We can safely say that it is *a lot* more the Bin Laden knocked off, and the Afghan PM isn't particularly thrilled for one.

ROFL America entered both WW1 and WW2 way LATE. check the historic datelines, not all of the phantasy HW movies!

Better late than never. The Allies would have lost without them. ;)

Taking out Bin Ladin may save more lives.

100% Correct.

All this is just a big smoke screen. The Military has very secret black projects that have been clonning people and animals for years. So it would be easy to "produce" a body if they so wish.

Yeah I've seen YOUR clone man. We are replacing you on Tuesday.

For the tinfoil hat brigade, if bin iLaden had been killed years ago, OK, I guess is it possible that Al Qeda would play along with the charade and keep saying he is alive.

But now that he declared killed, what possible reason would Al Qeda have to go along with this if bin Laden was not killed? Last time I heard, Al Qeda was not a great ally of the US, so I highly doubt that they would be hand-in-hand with the US in fooling the world on this.

Everyone knows he worked for the CIA anyway. Now they have Gaddafi and the Great African Adventure to keep the war machine alive. Osama has done his job and can be retired to the annals of history. Not a bad run for a cutout...

Better take off your tinfoilhat, it may be shutting off bloodsupply to your brain..

If I were the self-appointed leader of a country, I think I would give myself a rank higher than colonel.

All this is just a big smoke screen. The Military has very secret black projects that have been clonning people and animals for years. So it would be easy to "produce" a body if they so wish.

Yeah I've seen YOUR clone man. We are replacing you on Tuesday.

lo. Seriously, we shouldn't make fun of mental illness. k1w1, najman, talk to someone k? http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/90910-mental-health-resource-list/

Edited by ScubaBuddha

at last that thing called a human being is dead thank god for all the civilised peole of the world that his body been thrown into the sea for the sharks to eat and there be nobody left for his folllowers to look to cut off his hands for indentification and then do what they done dump him in the sea thankyou his soul was rotten

Emasculating al-Qaeda will take more than removing their current leader, even if regarded as founder.

He was not indispensable - as no one is. Every human organisation has as its main effort, survival. Al-Qaeda will be no different. They will have more recruits tomorrow than yesterday. Every single affiliate will feel he needs to make extra effort – certainly not give up. Most of them will not believe he has been killed – why is his body lost? Al-Qaeda is stronger because of this action, not weaker. Partly because it was and continues to be, this kind of arrogance of the USA (and allies) that justifies (in thier eyes) al-Qaeda’s actions.

The IRA did not disappear when Eire, Britain, NI politicians and IRA leaders agreed to ‘end the fighting’. The IRA have split up, modified their name and continued! Even though they are slowly seeing most of their aims realised. So what are they fighting for? Even though fewer in NI are in agreement and even fewer are giving support. So where is their popular base? Yet they are still operational and killing.

Al-Qaeda sees now only increased reason to attack Americans etc and remove the scourge of Christian crusades from the world. Al-Qaeda therefore will not collapse, but draw breath and come back stronger. The Muslim majority see the Christian ‘west’ as arrogant, self serving, anti Islamic and corrupt. This view has been now reinforced. Only some Muslims are prepared to ‘go to war’ but more than yesterday.

To the suggestion that Nazism died with Hitler; that is not factual. It has not died. Most of Germany was devastated, and the political structure carefully cleansed – not just Hitler removed. But even that, only made Nazism inconsequential it has not gone away.

To the coming critics of my views – my views above, are what I consider will be the reaction to Osama’s death. I do not agree with al-Qaeda’s actions in any way – or agree with the USA taking the law into its own hands, although I most certainly sympathise. International terrorists should be shown to be evil and the open trial concluded in a civil manner – to not do that, makes it easier for terrorists to twist the truth and recruit more terrorists.

Besides your guess work, do you have any hard facts to substantiate your claim of 1 million civilians killed by the US and coalition forces in Afghanistan and Iraq?

Does the exact figure matter? We can safely say that it is *a lot* more the Bin Laden knocked off, and the Afghan PM isn't particularly thrilled for one.

the fact is that they have killed many more of each other sunny agaist shia muslim and if you remeber the border war between iraq and iran where they used nerve gas and they estimate 1 million died there but is really no loss to many people in the world because where ever these people seem to be there trouble

from the UK to southern Thailand from Somalia to the USA

WASHINGTON (AP) — A U.S. official says Osama bin Laden has been buried at sea.

After bin Laden was killed in a raid by U.S. forces in Pakistan, senior administration officials said the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition. That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said. Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, the official said. So the U.S. decided to bury him at sea.

The official, who spoke Monday on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive national security matters, did not immediately say where that occurred.

<deleted> ? ! :blink: