Western Union

cruising1

hi,i was just wondering my gf lives in thailand and we have known each other for a year and i am about to send her some money to pay for her second tv is there a cheaper way of sending money rather than by western union,could i some how transfer it to her bank would that be cheaper,appreciate all feedback

Western Union is expensive, but quick.

For over $150Au it is cheaper to send via a swift transfer. Swift costs between $22 and $35 Au depending on bank and account. I pay $22 by using ANZ online, going into the branch costs about $30. Swift prices vary from bank to bank, it takes from a couple of hours to a couple of days.

hehehe as if anyone actually still sends Thai women money from overseas, that would be silly.

I think you will find it is the biggest import business for the country by a long way ;)

send her some money to pay for her second tv

OP. What's wrong with the first TV? Why don't she work. Is she just sitting around and wait for you to send her money? :unsure:

Geez, Semper, cut the guy a break.

Lotsa bars have two TV's. :o

='chuang' timestamp='1304326894' post='4395984']

If it is not a substantial amount then send by Western Union, it's fast almost instant.. :lol:

The thing with Western Union is that it is so simple to do and for the recipriant to collect the money at many locations , just requires I.D. and the track(?) number , last year I noticed they had lowered their rates but the exchange rate is not prime .

thanks to the positive replys and to the negatives my gf paid for the first 1 and all her own transport getting there to do it so i offered to pay for the second even though she wanted to.ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you negative people make me laugh you come on to these sites because your taking a break from pulling yourself and you try to be a staunch on a computer suppose it makes you feel good so then you go and molest youself again.by the way the guys that do have thai girls know how good it is ha ha ha ha

OP. What's wrong with the first TV? Why don't she work. Is she just sitting around and wait for you to send her money? :unsure:

Very funny!

thanks to the positive replys and to the negatives my gf paid for the first 1 and all her own transport getting there to do it so i offered to pay for the second even though she wanted to.ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you negative people make me laugh you come on to these sites because your taking a break from pulling yourself and you try to be a staunch on a computer suppose it makes you feel good so then you go and molest youself again.by the way the guys that do have thai girls know how good it is ha ha ha ha

Feel free to use these anywhere you want.

. , . ; : " " ( ) . , . ,

SC

Back to the pulling.

The places I drink, the ladies don't need to bring their own TVs

SC

Eventually, you will learn. :whistling:

Question on the Western Union.

If you send CAD for example, will the recipient be able to pickup the CAD or there will be no choice but to get the equivalent in THB?

Also, does the fee depends on the amount or it's just a fixed fee?

Question on the Western Union.

If you send CAD for example, will the recipient be able to pickup the CAD or there will be no choice but to get the equivalent in THB?

Also, does the fee depends on the amount or it's just a fixed fee?

The fee depends on the amount sent.

If you send AUD or CAD the recipient in Thailand will receive THB.

i guess im old fashioned because this new style of writing without any capital letters or breaks between sentences is difficult to understand and seems extremely lazy i haven't bothered to read the whole post because it's very annoying i guess the next thing we'll see is that people will get so lazy that they'll stop hitting the space bar to separate the words from each other boy won't that be challenging to understand when it happens the lazy writing doesn't matter to me anyway because i smell a troll here

Edited by Wavefloater

Here You go! :D

iguessimoldfashionedbecausethisnewstyleofwritingwithoutanycapitallettersorbreaksbetweensentencesisdifficulttounderstandandseemsextremelylazyihaven'tbotheredtoreadthewholepostbecauseit'sveryannoyingiguessthenext

thingwe'llseeisthatpeoplewillgetsolazythatthey'llstophittingthespacebartoseparatethewordsfromeachotherboywon'tthatbechallengingtounderstandwheithappensthelazywritingdoesn'tmattertomeanywaybecauseismellatrollhere

i guess im old fashioned because this new style of writing without any capital letters or breaks between sentences is difficult to understand and seems extremely lazy i haven't bothered to read the whole post because it's very annoying i guess the next thing we'll see is that people will get so lazy that they'll stop hitting the space bar to separate the words from each other boy won't that be challenging to understand when it happens the lazy writing doesn't matter to me anyway because i smell a troll here

As in the the Thai language. :)