Us Navy Seal'S Drink For Free

mstribling

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But don't forget to come back and tell us how many legit SEAL's show up on Soi Cowboy.

Secret Societies needn't prove legitimacy.

We prefer not to disilliusion the innocents, Brother Zzaa

SC

I suppose in the spirit of unwitting disclosures 'Our legitimacy is not based on your rules'

Speaking generically, of course; I have never been a seal.

Bin ladens death has achieved nothing.

congratulations.

It achieved the execution of a mass murderer, honoring a promise and obtaining a ton of intelligence information. Not bad for one nights work.

Go Seals! :thumbsup:

I guess it also legitimises a lot of fatwas, and makes clear the rules of what is considered fair justice.

It transfers the initiative to the other side now; they have the 'Martyr' card, and if they play it with their Joker, that should maintain George Bush's jihad for another generation.

God forbid that peace should break out...

SC

Or maybe it highlights that yesterday's rules of conduct, based on wars between nations, are no longer relevant, and that we are now living in a geo-political environment without rules.

Anyway, I didn't actually know the bloke, but it did seem like a bit of an unimaginative B-Movie response...

congratulations.

It achieved the execution of a mass murderer, honoring a promise and obtaining a ton of intelligence information. Not bad for one nights work.

Dont you mean the over publicised summary assassination of an individual without trial in any world court and against all the often vaunted standards of the executing country?

At least the US had god on their side.

Edited by nocturn

congratulations.

Dont you mean the over publicised summary assassination of an individual without trial in any world court and against all the often vaunted standards of the executing country?

I absolutely despise people with your attitude on this one. Exactly what would be achieved by having a trial for that mass murderer? Ask the families of the victims of 9/11 what they think. i think the American government took offence to a guy hellbent on indescriminently murdering its citizens and wanted to put a stop to it. That murderer was given more justice than he deserved.

Not bad for one nights work.

++ how many thousand deaths over and above the total of 911 ??

++ 10 years.

++ how many trillions of $$ ??

++ how many politicians pockets lined ??

Yeah Go Seals.....job done good.

congratulations.

I absolutely despise people with your attitude on this one. Exactly what would be achieved by having a trial for that mass murderer? Ask the families of the victims of 9/11 what they think. i think the American government took offence to a guy hellbent on indescriminently murdering its citizens and wanted to put a stop to it. That murderer was given more justice than he deserved.

I had always believed that in the US things like the constitution and the law allowed murderers a trial, and that the families of the victims were not allowed to determine what was appropriate punishment.

what would have been achieved? perhaps a modicum of international credibility.

There was a time the US believed even Nazi war criminals deserved a trial, but it seems that time has passed.

The US has never taken responsibility for the foreign policy that made them a target in the first place and they never will. they simply continue to perpetuate it.

There are countries all over the world who have had acts of war committed on their own shores, why ever should the US have been exempt from discovering that wars can be waged at tome?

congratulations.

(Bold mine)

Perhaps the same thing the Nuremberg trials achieved? Justice?

Not that I blame the SEAL(s). Just following orders.

Not that, however, if the reports are accurate, I think the SEALS did a good job, regardless of orders.

From the New York Times (in bold)

"His once-large entourage of Arab bodyguards was down to one trusted Pakistani courier and the courier's brother, who also had the job of buying goats, sheep and Coca-Cola for the household."

The head of the world's most feared terror organization has lost all of his bodyguards and is now protected by a courier and his brother who also tends to the goats and buys Coke. Uh-huh.

Whoa, wait a minute! His goat/coke buyer and his courier were too much for an elite team of Navy SEALS to take OBL without having to kill him?

What about flash-bangs, stun grenades or the really cool heat ray gun they deployed to Afghanistan a couple years ago. What about knock-out gas? What about spiking his Coca-Cola? What about all the Krav Maga and other cool stuff Bruce Willis, Navy SEAL, used in the movies?

Hey, no choice but to kill the guy who was guarded by a delivery boy, a personal shopper, three wives and a couple of kids?

Well, what else could a SEAL do?

Shoot 'em.

In the head.

So we can't interrogate him.

They should've sent Bruce.

Edited by happyrobert

seems this topic has steered well off its original intent.

OP - let us know if you met any people.

ps. interesting as the new topic maybe, it is not thai related, but more important its always heading towards the usual US bickering. so lets not go there.

cheers

Geewizz.... the 'I went to school with a bin Laden relative' bomb has been dropped in the 'Navy Seals piss it up for free on Soi Cowboy' thread.

Collateral damage appears to have also shut up the guys that drove a truck with some pilots in the back that used to hang out with the mech trainees that wiped the dead bugs off the windshields of the choppers that are the same type as the ones that SEAL Team 6 trained on... before they graduated, that is.

How many showed up then?

Seems those barstool seals have moved to the internet lately :lol:

Not that, however, if the reports are accurate, I think the SEALS did a good job, regardless of orders.

"His once-large entourage of Arab bodyguards was down to one trusted Pakistani courier and the courier's brother, who also had the job of buying goats, sheep and Coca-Cola for the household."

The head of the world's most feared terror organization has lost all of his bodyguards and is now protected by a courier and his brother who also tends to the goats and buys Coke. Uh-huh.

Whoa, wait a minute! His goat/coke buyer and his courier were too much for an elite team of Navy SEALS to take OBL without having to kill him?

What about flash-bangs, stun grenades or the really cool heat ray gun they deployed to Afghanistan a couple years ago. What about knock-out gas? What about spiking his Coca-Cola? What about all the Krav Maga and other cool stuff Bruce Willis, Navy SEAL, used in the movies?

Hey, no choice but to kill the guy who was guarded by a delivery boy, a personal shopper, three wives and a couple of kids?

Shoot 'em.

In the head.

Just remember SH was living in a hole in the ground, no coke delivery eh.

Shoot 'em.

In the head.

Just remember SH was living in a hole in the ground, no coke delivery eh.

SH?

Geewizz.... the 'I went to school with a bin Laden relative' bomb has been dropped in the 'Navy Seals piss it up for free on Soi Cowboy' thread.

Collateral damage appears to have also shut up the guys that drove a truck with some pilots in the back that used to hang out with the mech trainees that wiped the dead bugs off the windshields of the choppers that are the same type as the ones that SEAL Team 6 trained on... before they graduated, that is.

How many showed up then?

Seems those barstool seals have moved to the internet lately :lol:

Need to keep up with the times.....no secrets left.

Saddam Housein

Oh, okay. That was like a non-sequiter. Here I was referring to a New York Times article about Osama's protection being minimal and how SEALs apparently could not find a way to take hime alive and...

whoooosh, transam used Mr. Peabody's WAYBAC machine to return a decade and bring up "SH", who was taken alive and w/o SEALs (maybe that's why).

Saddam Housein

Oh, okay. That was like a non-sequiter. Here I was referring to a New York Times article about Osama's protection being minimal and how SEALs apparently could not find a way to take hime alive and...

whoooosh, transam used Mr. Peabody's WAYBAC machine to return a decade and bring up "SH", who was taken alive and w/o SEALs (maybe that's why).

Conspiracy theory alert.... They say he's dead, but no one's seen the body, which was conveniently sewn up in a cloth and dumped in the sea. What's the bet that even now they're "extracting information" from him somewhere? No prisoner to get people upset, or fanatical, about, and when they're done, well he's already "dead", so they can do what they like with him.

Conspiracy theory alert.... They say he's dead, but no one's seen the body, which was conveniently sewn up in a cloth and dumped in the sea. What's the bet that even now they're "extracting information" from him somewhere? No prisoner to get people upset, or fanatical, about, and when they're done, well he's already "dead", so they can do what they like with him.

Geez, dude, you just tied in my unrelated post with a comment on conspiracy theories.

Now Lucky Zucchinni is gonna hit me again. :D

Disguise yourself as a dairy cow.

Shoot 'em.

In the head.

'happyrobert '……Really? You have to be trying to be witty, …right? What do you proposed should have happened, please post a blow by blow account of what should of happened after "the bin boy's" arrest. ……Right up to his execution, and please don't spear us the details of the atrocity's carried outin his name around the world as a result of his public trial.

Interrogate him, what are you smoking? 'Bin boy' is, (sorry, was) no more in the loop as to <deleted> was going on as Col Sanders knew his last years what a chicken was!

There would have been no mileage in putting him on trial, just to end up with the same result, just a bigger body count.

Bin Laden was nothing but a propaganda tool of late for el Qaida,he was way too hot to have around, and he created too much heat. I would not be surprised to find out he was bubbled by el Qaida! The world moves in masteries'ways.

Edited by Tonto21

Nice picture painting.....

So he could be sitting in a dark cold place right now......daydreaming about the 72 virgins and damning Obama.

Misconceptions. Dead men would never be allowed to spill the beans as to the history and secrets that would have been terribly embarrassing to the Americans.

Shoot 'em.

In the head.

'happyrobert '……Really? You have to be trying to be witty, …right? What do you proposed should have happened, please post a blow by blow account of what should of happened after "the bin boy's" arrest. ……Right up to his execution, and please don't spear us the details of the atrocity's carried outin his name around the world as a result of his public trial.

Interrogate him, what are you smoking? 'Bin boy' is, (sorry, was) no more in the loop as to <deleted> was going on as Col Sanders knew his last years what a chicken was!

There would have been no mileage in putting him on trial, just to end up with the same result, just a bigger body count.

Bin Laden was nothing but a propaganda tool of late for el Qaida,he was way too hot to have around, and he created too much heat. I would not be surprised to find out he was bubbled by el Qaida! The world moves in masteries'ways.

*SIGH*

I was referring to a legitimate New York Times article which I found amusing.

When you chose your name, did you know it is Spanish for "fool"?

Shoot 'em.

In the head.

*SIGH*

Shoot 'em.

In the head.

*SIGH*

Fair enough! I’m bad, fair cop!

Tonto-

Uh, okay. Your rant is a bit difficult to understand but I'll try to reply to your points.

I was being sarcastic as the New York Times article was so absurd as to be comical.

http://www.msnbc.msn...new_york_times/

I don't propose anything, and, within the context of my post am not interested in the attrocities attributed to him, except:

If the NYT article is accurate, he was unguarded and an elite team of SEALS should have easily taken him alive.

Yet, he was executed. Yes, we agree, he was executed. Without trial. On foreign soil.

Perhaps if he had been interrogated by a multi-national group with full accountability, we all would have found out that he had little or nothing to do with the Three (not Twin) --3-- Towers falling. Wouldn't that had just been the bomb? But that was not acceptable.

You also apparently missed my point entirely as we agree he was no longer "in the loop" contrary to what we are told by the government and this article, referring to him as a mastermind actively planning attacks--none of which apparently were good enough to be underataken.

I can not reply to some of your other points as I do not know what "bubbling" someone means.

Have a great week, Tonto.

Edited by happyrobert

As a midshipman in 1977, I went to the BUD/S Indoc Course, but I went Marines upon graduation, not Navy. Does that count? :)

(Vice Admiral Bob Harward was one of our small group of 5 midhsipmen to attend the course, and he is now in charge of the joint task force from which the SEALS who killed bin Laden probably came.)

Sorry buddy you still are Navy :P

So now we've found Osama, can the boys in Afghanistan go home now?

If not, what was the point in finding him? Just a sad old retired terrorist, like Gerry Adams or Ronald Reagan, not bothering anyone in his dotage.

Instead, we had to promote him to martyrdom. I hope he's happy with his 72 virgins. Personally, I think I would have wanted to stay alive to avoid that, but some people don't seem bothered by bloodshed.

SC