Pattaya Has A Condo Shortage !

Thaifan2

>>Are you an interested person in this development,and have a property there?<<

I did look at the show apartment ,which they did make look very appealing along with some nice sexy totty giving a sales speal .

I decided against it though and bought at Park Lane ,which has been completed for a little over a year now .The SS building are not even finished yet ,( maybe they never will be ? )

Attention to detail maybe the reason for the delay,it is good when the developer takes quality over the need to speed, as I'm sure the purchasers of this particular building are experiencing. I am sure they will be hugely satisfied on completion.

I should think they were all snapped up virtually as they were put up for sale,perhaps you may feel a slight disappointment at not being involved at that point

>> should think they were all snapped up virtually as they were put up for sale,perhaps you may feel a slight disappointment at not being involved at that point <<

The developer has run out of money ,thats why the delay .If anything the quality will be lower if its ever finished .

People who bought there are more than pissed off at this stage .Seems like you have an interest in it ! :whistling:

Lumpini CondoTown North Pattaya-Sukhumvit Attracts Investors

PATTAYA: -- A recent visit by the Pattaya Times showed a packed showroom and customers excited about the actual models they were walking in and out of while asking all the right questions of the highly-knowledgeable marketing team at Lumpini CondoTown North Pattaya-Sukhumvit. The showroom is open daily on Sukhumvit Highway just north of Bangkok Hospital Pattaya and the entrance to the Bangkok and Airport Motorway.

Story HERE

pattayatimeslogo.png

-- Pattaya Times 2011-05-11 footer_n.gif

I guess thats called Infomercial. The picture shows a very lightly "packed" Showroom. I remember having the pleasure to attend some free meals in a newly started Restaurant with friends, as some Pattaya Newspaper made a visit for a "Food critique". He wanted the place to look busy. I guess its not much different with Condos, however a little more difficult to attract Poeple to stand around till the Show is over.

I guess thats called Infomercial. The picture shows a very lightly "packed" Showroom. I remember having the pleasure to attend some free meals in a newly started Restaurant with friends, as some Pattaya Newspaper made a visit for a "Food critique". He wanted the place to look busy. I guess its not much different with Condos, however a little more difficult to attract Poeple to stand around till the Show is over.

Also worth to take notice about is that the majority of the " customers " in the picture wear the same polo-shirt.:lol:

Also worth to take notice about is that the majority of the " customers " in the picture wear the same polo-shirt.:lol:

A wrong statement

A wrong statement

Manarak's correct, they're not customers with the same polo shirts, they're sales staff and they're only a third of the people, not a majority.:lol:

Lumpini CondoTown North Pattaya-Sukhumvit Attracts Investors

PATTAYA: -- A recent visit by the Pattaya Times showed a packed showroom and customers excited about the actual models they were walking in and out of while asking all the right questions of the highly-knowledgeable marketing team at Lumpini CondoTown North Pattaya-Sukhumvit. The showroom is open daily on Sukhumvit Highway just north of Bangkok Hospital Pattaya and the entrance to the Bangkok and Airport Motorway.

Story HERE

pattayatimeslogo.png

-- Pattaya Times 2011-05-11 footer_n.gif

There is more here:

http://pattayatoday.net/news/pattaya-property-on-the-up-and-up/

1500 units holy cow, and sold or rented 400 units already for mainly Thais. Why don't they buy some of the empty units in other condo's instead, location is not that good for a condo. I guess they want new ones, first owner/tenant.

^ sure 400 units sold already,and by the end of this month they will all be sold.............................but specially for you we still have one unit only sir.

And when (and if ) the buiding is finished all units will be unlighted