Cm Climbing Gyms

TheGrtBelow

Yes you lose many kgs in first month doing this... not a easy task... these guys and gals are very very fit.

100bt is good value after you know what you doing- courses cost more- you need these to start.

Cheers Jay

There are several climbers in town, myself included. There is a big outdoor climbing scene in Chiang Mai, with a well-known and large crag located about 45 minutes from the city. At CMRCA (link already provided above), you can post your information on the board of climbers looking for partners. Also, going bouldering a couple of nights a week is a great way to meet other climbers and arrange partners in person.

Cheers!

There are several climbers in town, myself included. There is a big outdoor climbing scene in Chiang Mai, with a well-known and large crag located about 45 minutes from the city. At CMRCA (link already provided above), you can post your information on the board of climbers looking for partners. Also, going bouldering a couple of nights a week is a great way to meet other climbers and arrange partners in person.

Cheers!

A few of us EX-rock climbers in town also..... Sadie, where is this crag that is 45 minutes outside of town?

Edited by Diablo Bob

Cheers!

A few of us EX-rock climbers in town also..... Sadie, where is this crag that is 45 minutes outside of town?

Crazy Horse Buttress, outside of Mae On (east of Chiang Mai) :) Per climbing.com, there are about 150 well-developed sport climbing routes, with more being added all the time. This is not southern Thailand rock climbing - this is sustainable development.

http://www.climbing....ess_chiang_mai/

Edited by SadieMBeagle

Cheers!

Crazy Horse Buttress, outside of Mae On (east of Chiang Mai) :) Per climbing.com, there are about 150 well-developed sport climbing routes, with more being added all the time. This is not southern Thailand rock climbing - this is sustainable development.

http://www.climbing....ess_chiang_mai/

Sadie, thanks for the link. I just shipped it back to California to one of my "OLD" climbing partners.

I laughed when I read the name, Crazy Horse. One of the reasons I am an ex-climber is that when I left California and moved to Nevada, I stopped climbing rocks and started climbing into airplane cockpits and climbing onto bar stools at the Crazy Horse II Toppless Bar! Fond memories..... :whistling: :whistling: