Bolts & Nuts

hbert

I am looking for a place in Pattaya with a huge selection of different kind of bolts, nuts, shims etc.

Allen key, stainless, galvanized, black.....all different sizes. Good quality....

Anybody have an idea where to find?

Theprasit road north side about 100 meters west of PTT. Theres a small shop that sell nothing but nuts and bolts.

Thought I was dyslexic for a moment and you said Therapist Road had nuts....

Good one!

Sorry, I guess I was a little dyslexic while making the post. I meant Threpprasit road.

Theprasit road north side about 100 meters west of PTT. Theres a small shop that sell nothing but nuts and bolts.

Good one!

Sorry, I guess I was a little dyslexic while making the post. I meant Threpprasit road.

Getting warmer ! :D

post-108506-0-46317300-1305111336_thumb.

Good one!

Getting warmer ! :D

What can I say? Bad hair day?

Actually I'm not the only one that got it wrong. Just Google 'Threpprasit' ;)

"Sell" might not be the right word here!

This shop displays 100's of nuts & bolts etc. on cards hanging in the shop but does he want to "sell" them?

The last time I went in to buy some nuts & bolts I saw exactly what I wanted but when I asked for them the guy said "you have to bring me a sample!"

I said these are the ones I need but he wouldn't sell them!

Hope you have better luck.

If you don't find what you need on Thepprasit, and if you are willing to drive a few Km out of town, there is a place in Ban Amphur that might suit you. Drive south on Sukhumvit, about 2Km past the Ambassador Hotel (virtually the first building on the left as you enter Ban Amphur town) - If you see a motorcycle shop on the left you have gone 50 mtrs too far. This place carries a vast selection of good quality nuts, bolts and washers in stainless steel (marine grade).

Edited by chickenslegs

This place is an "Alladins cave" of stainless nuts & bolts, I have used him for years and they have always had what I wanted, some of which have been oddball sizes.

I like Captain's. About 1KM before the The Ambassador on Suk on the same side of the road. It's an amazing hardware store and the owners (husband and wife) speak very good English. Kinda like an old mom and pop hardware store back home...