Is Your Wife Happy ?

GM1955

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The smile on her face every day when we finish making love means she must be happy

When you finish making love to a woman she should NOT have a smile on her face.

And why is that?

Because she should be making dinner and ironing my shirts :whistling:

As far as my wife being happier now….Sorry ex-wife, No she’sas mad as a bag of frogs, I wouldn’t sign my house over to her, she throw awobbler, I am bad man, maybe, we were married 2 years, and I still didn’t signthe house over.

My new girlfriend of about a year now thinks I’ve lost theplot, but she loves me to bits…….Somehow… I make her laugh; I think it’s withme…..Not at me.

The smile on her face every day when we finish making love means she must be happy

And why is that?

Because she should be drenchd with sweat. She should be moaning and convulsing. She should have that distant, far way look in her eyes.

She should not be smiling.

And why is that?

Because she should be making dinner and ironing my shirts :whistling:

or putting new batteries in her vibrator :ph34r:

And why is that?

Because she should be drenchd with sweat. She should be moaning and convulsing. She should have that distant, far way look in her eyes.

+1

Some on TV will tell you to be very careful when Thais are smiling...at you..or in your vacinity

When its a wife or GF it could spell even bigger trouble :whistling:

Have you made your Thai ladies life a total misery and she only puts up with you because you hold the purse strings ?

why do you assume (a lot of others do too) that <all> Farangs living in Thailand have Thai lady partners? :huh:

Now that's an interesting statement Naam, and I might hazard a guess that most Farangs living here are with Thai partners rather than partners from their own country. Difficult to find a true answer to that, no idea how to do a poll that would give correct answer. I do think though, reading between the lines, that the OP was referring to Farangs with Thai partners with his question.

:ermm:mario299

you are correct assuming "most" Farangs have Thai partners. unfortunately i forgot to type "all" which would have made my question more justified. but interesting is the fact that the ratio thai : foreign partners is exactly 50:50 in the community i live.

The smile on her face every day when we finish making love means she must be happy :rolleyes:

Happy because it's over? :)

(Sorry, that was too easy. ;) )

Don't be sorry, it's true. :lol:

Actually she thought ''thank god that's over ''

The thing that attracted me to my wife initially was her sense of humor. She has the same dry, ironic wit that I have and so when we are going about our life there is always something to laugh about. She learned English from watching Seinfeld episodes and has a collection of "Elaine" expressions which are a riot when she pulls them out. Yada, yada, yada...

Everyone loves her because she is always telling funny stories and making people laugh just like her mother. I have no idea what their talking about but everyone is laughing and enjoying her. At the same time her friends respect her, as I do for her intelligence and integrity.

When we were in the states everyone she met loved her for her personality. My 86 year old mom and her loved to spend time together and they were like a couple of kids digging in the garden. She worked in a Thai restaurant in FL and she became quite good a disarming asshol_e customers with a well place joke that they never saw coming.

I think that healthy marriage demands that both partners get their needs met. This requires communication. It was not natural for her to ask for what she wanted initially and it took some time to cultivate this communication but she has it down pat now. Healthy relations demand communication, negotiation and compromise. She doesn't always get what she wants and neither do I but we have a sense that the relationship is solid for the long haul.

I think the key to making it work is that we are both very independent and we get our needs met from a lot of different sources. The more secure people are the less likely they are to suck the life out of each other. We have some friends that seem to be demanding that all their needs be met by their wives and the wives are clearly being worn down. One couple seems more like a employee/employer relationship than a marriage. Some do not communicate very well and there seems to be a hidden agenda running in the background that is not healthy. I am fortunate to have learned how to have close relationships with men and so I'm not having to ask her to understand my man issues. Men are expected to be men.

She has lots of friends both guys and girls and she is accomplishing her goals of obtaining a degree so she gets stressed out, but our home and our relationship is a safe harbor for her as it should be.

Great positive post. Looks like you have found a companion that you truly admire, nice one. Sounds like a good women/girl. I m not married. I have found I like my own space too much, but perhaps just have not found the right person, and still young. You make a lot of good points. You need to be happy in yourself, and I think on balance you get back in life what you give.

This question about the man holding the purse strings, or treating your wife like "an inferior species" is not mutually beneficial. Its like the man with the dog. He might hold the lead, and say that it is "his" dog. He possesses the dog. But the converse is also true. The dog also possesses him. In order for him to control the dog, he needs to keep it attached, and the same lead at the other end is holding him also. That which you attach to, also attaches you. I think you need that degree inner and mutual freedom along with intimacy, where it feels natural to be together, and nothing is forced.

[

Great positive post. Looks like you have found a companion that you truly admire, nice one. Sounds like a good women/girl. I m not married. I have found I like my own space too much, but perhaps just have not found the right person, and still young. You make a lot of good points. You need to be happy in yourself, and I think on balance you get back in life what you give.

This question about the man holding the purse strings, or treating your wife like "an inferior species" is not mutually beneficial. Its like the man with the dog. He might hold the lead, and say that it is "his" dog. He possesses the dog. But the converse is also true. The dog also possesses him. In order for him to control the dog, he needs to keep it attached, and the same lead at the other end is holding him also. That which you attach to, also attaches you. I think you need that degree inner and mutual freedom along with intimacy, where it feels natural to be together, and nothing is forced.

Ever wondered why nobody has ever wanted to marry you?:boring: :sleepy:

only joking :coffee1:

Ever wondered why nobody has ever wanted to marry you?:boring: :sleepy:

only joking :coffee1:

Haha, probably should not be sitting them down and explaining the relationship dynamics using the above analogy..."ok darling, picture it like this,,,you are a dog, and I have lead, but that also makes me possessed by you, do you know what I mean?",lol....

On a slightly more serious note....I have found the problem in my relationships with Thai girls has been they have gotten very attached, very quickly. They wear their hearts on their sleeve thats for sure.

Why should a Thai wife be any different from a Farang wife? they are all women and like us guys have off and on days ,on the whole though my wife and i laugh and joke as much now as when we met all those years ago.

And why is that?

Well, I have to disagree with the statement that a woman should NOT have a smile on her face. Nothing wrong with a smile. I'm a woman, and I've often smiled during/after some of the most amazing sex I've ever had (with a loving partner - not just "some guy"). It means that I'm happy & satisfied, and that I'm happy to see the man I love satisfied as well. To me, some eye contact and a smile right after sex is the ultimate intimate moment. :)

Well, I have to disagree with the statement that a woman should NOT have a smile on her face. Nothing wrong with a smile. I'm a woman, and I've often smiled during/after some of the most amazing sex I've ever had (with a loving partner - not just "some guy"). It means that I'm happy & satisfied, and that I'm happy to see the man I love satisfied as well. To me, some eye contact and a smile right after sex is the ultimate intimate moment. :)

I think you have just blown BKKAndrews statement out of the water. Usually people who come on saying how to satisfy a women either have not done so, or are insecure about how whether or not they have done so. Not saying BkkAnrew has not. A smile is surely good. I also like when both people go into spontaneous combustions of laughter and can't stop laughing.

In other words the goal posts have been moved. Whereas Western couples expect to understand each other and love each other, here its down to 'knowing' that the wife loves you.

That's rarely the case, but some Thai wives grow to care about their husbands and aren't looking for a wealthier option.

Thai women are never happy cos they have to listen and try to fix the extended families problems. EVERYBODY is in everybody else's family pocket and there are those that bleed the family. Seen it, put up with it and dealt with it.

ONLY when we get away, holiday or something is my mrs happy, sad to say. ;)

Have you made your Thai ladies life a total misery and she only puts up with you because you hold the purse strings ?

why do you assume (a lot of others do too) that <all> Farangs living in Thailand have Thai lady partners? :huh:

Now that's an interesting statement Naam, and I might hazard a guess that most Farangs living here are with Thai partners rather than partners from their own country. Difficult to find a true answer to that, no idea how to do a poll that would give correct answer. I do think though, reading between the lines, that the OP was referring to Farangs with Thai partners with his question.

:ermm:mario299

you are correct assuming "most" Farangs have Thai partners. unfortunately i forgot to type "all" which would have made my question more justified. but interesting is the fact that the ratio thai : foreign partners is exactly 50:50 in the community i live.

I think your reply was better with the "all" left out. I interpruted it as some having, Thai male partners?

jb1

In other words the goal posts have been moved. Whereas Western couples expect to understand each other and love each other, here its down to 'knowing' that the wife loves you.

That's rarely the case, but some Thai wives grow to care about their husbands and aren't looking for a wealthier option.

I dispute that by saying,

I don't believe any man knows what a woman truly thinks of him.

You can only think and hope your wife loves you.

Words of wisdom.

When a man says "I love you", he may or may not mean it. If he does mean it, it constitutes a kind of commitment.

If a woman says "I love you", it means she loves you today. There is little or no commitment.

Women can exit relationships very quickly. If things start to go sour, they can ........

1. start to emotionally withdraw

2. physically leave the relationship

3. cheat

You don't have to ask this question if you got an wife that is financially independent from you. If you are however paying for everything for her and her family there is a much bigger chance she is not happy but stays with you for the money.

I think most expats here dont have relationships where the girl can walk away and like to keep it this way. It makes them think their 20+ years younger wife who is drop dead gorgeous loves them for their handsome inner tire around his waist and great humor and manners instead of his money.

I wonder how many of those wives would leave the guy in the blink of an eye if she could get the same amount without having to be with the guy.

Just make sure your in a relationship where your wife has a real choice and you don't have to ask these kind of questions.

You don't have to ask this question if you got an wife that is financially independent from you. If you are however paying for everything for her and her family there is a much bigger chance she is not happy but stays with you for the money.

I think most expats here dont have relationships where the girl can walk away and like to keep it this way.

I would have thought that a wife would be VERY happy if you are looking after her and her family.

I would say that most expats here have relationships where THEY can't walk away easily.

I think most expats here dont have relationships where the girl can walk away and like to keep it this way.

I would have thought that a wife would be VERY happy if you are looking after her and her family.

I would say that most expats here have relationships where THEY can't walk away easily.

Sure happy with the money, but that does not mean she is happy with you.

I do agree with the second part of your statement if you bought a house with your wife and all things are on her name then its hard to walk away from.

I still keep to my opinion if you don't have a financial independent woman you never know if she loves you or not. Because you control her with the money.

Its of course not all that black and white because even my wife is not 100% independent, if she leaves me or i leave her she can go on but some luxuries would be harder for her to pay. So its not really all that black and white ever. But in general if you pay everything for the wife and she has no income no job experience or education to fall back on its real hard for her to leave the guy.

err, so can men do exactly the same. What is your point?

Words of wisdom.

When a man says "I love you", he may or may not mean it. If he does mean it, it constitutes a kind of commitment.

If a woman says "I love you", it means she loves you today. There is little or no commitment.

Women can exit relationships very quickly. If things start to go sour, they can ........

1. start to emotionally withdraw

2. physically leave the relationship

3. cheat

Well mine worked her tail off after I got her to the USA , we both worked hard to make it possible for us to move back here and live comfortable . Granted now mine is the only income but had it not been for her working as well we might still be back in the US .

Yes she is glad to be back home . She says the first year in the USA was fun but once she understood what life is really like there she said her life back in Thailand was much more disirerable ,,, which I have to agree. Went through the family thing with them always expecting us to bail everyone out of there bad money problems , after a few No and a 3 thousand baht loan to her brother which was never paid back ... No more problems in that area .So far . I could always tell when they would ask her for money ,, she would always feel uneasy ............. Dont mnd supporting her but I didnt marry the family and we are not Bangkok Bank ...

I think most expats here dont have relationships where the girl can walk away and like to keep it this way. It makes them think their 20+ years younger wife who is drop dead gorgeous loves them for their handsome inner tire around his waist and great humor and manners instead of his money.

I wonder how many of those wives would leave the guy in the blink of an eye if she could get the same amount without having to be with the guy.

Just make sure your in a relationship where your wife has a real choice and you don't have to ask these kind of questions.

It's like getting married as soon as possible and then find out how your wife is. Why not spend some time before you get married, then you get fast answer to how the GF and her family are. Do not rush into a marriage with a Thai