Thai National Park Yields Surprising Number Of Tigers

webfact

I'd like to be able to explore a Thai national park without worrying about a tiger eating my kids.

What purpose does a wild tiger serve for nature? Can't be anything so complicated that humans cant replicate.

jmho

Keeps a balance in nature, eats the weaker, sick or injured animals in the jungle including ignorant humanoids and their offspring who happen along their way. But not to worry they are more afraid of us than we are of them today. So I doubt you'll see one.

And you mean you wouldn't want to see one of these majestic animals?

attachicon.gifTiger On the Road.jpg

Use to see these all the time in Khao Yai. But ignorant humanoids went and built nicely paved roads and which allows them to drive like racing car enthusiasts. Most miss seeing the animals that abound there.

Wow Cool pic, is it Khao Yai? I have only ever seen one other photo of a tiger in Khao Yai by a great wildlife photographer called Smith Suthibut.
Yes, that is in Khao Yai. About 1 km past the new fire station going towards the new visitor center which neither was not built back then in 1969. Edited by Mrjlh

In their quest for a good story in the media the NGO forgets that every media article in the last 10 years announcing a previously unknown population of tigers In Thailand, Lao and Cambodia was followed by a poaching crisis. The last one about Huai Kha Khaeng was responded to by Vietnamese poachers who killed a string of tigers that we know about and are still active there today. If there are tigers anywhere in small numbers its far better to keep it a secret.

• Like 1