ManU In Decline?

Bredbury Blue

36 years of bitter hatred at what was going on "over the road" MUFC have history/class-something most other clubs can only dream about whistling.gif

Players haranguing referees, sh@gging OAPS, refusing mandatory drug tests, deliberately ending other players careers,assaulting spectators,etc etc

Yes Peter....... MUFC, A club oozing class!!cheesy.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

36 years of bitter hatred at what was going on "over the road" MUFC have history/class-something most other clubs can only dream about :whistling:

Players haranguing referees, sh@gging OAPS, refusing mandatory drug tests, deliberately ending other players careers,assaulting spectators,etc etc

Yes Peter....... MUFC, A club oozing class!!:cheesy:

You forgot fans sending death threats. :-)

36 years of bitter hatred at what was going on "over the road" MUFC have history/class-something most other clubs can only dream about whistling.gif

You forgot fans sending death threats. :-)

Special Class!!cheesy.gif

And all city players and fans are angel's and never sing or refer to us as munich'sthumbsup.gif people in glass houses should not throw stones.

Amazing that all of a sudden Moyes is one of the best managers in the country. Don't remember too many Reds mentioning that in the past. I've no problem with fans getting behind their manager but he hasn't even been appointed yet and it just seems that you are all trying to "big" him up to dull the pain.

The "pain" of losing SAF is balanced with the reality that nothing and no-one lasts forever,I started watching MU the season they brought Denis Law back from Torino so I feel knowledgeable enough to put my opinion forward-I have been championing David Moyes,s management skills and football nouse for the last couple of years,as no doubt SAF has also-to have done the job that he has done with limited funds at Everton is testimony-in my opinion-to his outstanding ability as a manager and he deserves the opportunity he has been given,of course having money to spend also brings its problems-only time will tell? but for me he was a shoe-in to follow the greatest manager in British football history,thank you SAF for making the past 26 years so eventfull and exciting for everyone connected with this great club-to the ABU,s cling to the hope that he may fail-sad so and so,s smile.png

I think they will be clinging to hope a lot longerbiggrin.png this average manager we have took on v city his record is w5 d1 l1 f10 goals a5 goals, not bad in 7 games and they say his record against big teams is <deleted>, well as we all know the 2 wins coming up this season against city will tilt the title in our favour once again, and put this thread to rest for another yeartongue.png

people in glass houses should not throw stones.

That was jack's point nev. Look at petermik's post where he said "MUFC have history/class-something most other clubs can only dream about" thumbsup.gif

people in glass houses should not throw stones.

That was jack's point nev. Look at petermik's post where he said "MUFC have history/class-something most other clubs can only dream about" thumbsup.gif

Yes mate all clubs have things they are not proud of, us i am not proud of what giggs and rio have done, but i am all for what cantona did!

Come on Moysies boys, play like Fergies boys, we'll get wild wild wild, we'll get wild wild wild.....

No worries.... Still not even in recline, nevermind decline.

CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS

You still have your legend of a manager in place and you let 5 goals in and hang on by the skin of your teeth. maybe the realisation that Moyes is coming has set in already

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

BJ, 300 million and how far behind?

Great game to watch, no complaints.

You still have your legend of a manager in place and you let 5 goals in and hang on by the skin of your teeth. maybe the realisation that Moyes is coming has set in already

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Good to see you forsake watching city to watch united, nothing has changed obsessed with united you blues arethumbsup.gif can you please tell me how city went onbiggrin.png

End of season festival for the fans who looked very happy. thumbsup.gif

Ferguson hasn't even cleared his desk and packed his slippers yet you are con seeding five to the baggies!!

Fergie leaving had nothing to do with that result last night. Sentimentally, an important game,, but besides that, pretty much meaningless, wouldn't you say? Once you have already won something, the bite is simply no longer there. And not like we haven't been leaking goals all season anyway.

Ferguson hasn't even cleared his desk and packed his slippers yet you are con seeding five to the baggies!!

Fergie leaving had nothing to do with that result last night. Sentimentally, an important game,, but besides that, pretty much meaningless, wouldn't you say? Once you have already won something, the bite is simply no longer there. And not like we haven't been leaking goals all season anyway.

I wasn't being entirely serious

Good to see you forsake watching city to watch united, nothing has changed obsessed with united you blues arethumbsup.gif can you please tell me how city went onbiggrin.png

Oh how wrong you are nev. I didn't (and never will) forsake watching City for United. The pub I was in, had every game on yesterday. At the full time whistle in City's match I glanced over to the United game which still had about 3 or minutes left. It was 5-5 and you were on the rack.

And if you look in the City thread, that's where the discussion is on City's performance. thumbsup.gif

Non performance..... and mutiny in the ranks,no manager no coaching staff and players that didn't want to play or simply uninterested.

What a difference a year makes still you have had that moment of glory to last you another 30 odd years.

Sorry mate but you are in mess and deep down you know it.....if you never had the arabs money backing you now you would be really f88ed.

And worst still Jack Rodwell was superb!! cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Would you put your (edit) on City finishing above United next season???

A simple answer is sufficient post-4641-1156694572.gif

Yes. Simple enough for ya thumbsup.gif

How much are you prepared to lose to me?

Sir Alex Ferguson has retired,thank you Sir for 26 years of history and 38 trophies to this great club,may your retirement be long and pleasant-to Mr Bojangles and the other "blue moaners" out there City have tried 15-yes 15 managers in this time to try and emulate what he has done-what a club,what a board and bunch of supporters City have-CLUELESS is the word that springs to mind clap2.gif

As gambling isn't allowed on here, I presume you are talking about how much "face" we would lose? Therefore, we can clarify how much "face" we would lose in an e-mail.

Sir Alex Ferguson has retired,thank you Sir for 26 years of history and 38 trophies to this great club,may your retirement be long and pleasant-to Mr Bojangles and the other "blue moaners" out there City have tried 15-yes 15 managers in this time to try and emulate what he has done-what a club,what a board and bunch of supporters City have-CLUELESS is the word that springs to mind clap2.gif

And in that time, Barcelona had 14 managers, and won a sh!t load more than red nose.

So what point are you trying to make, numb nuts?

As gambling isn't allowed on here, I presume you are talking about how much "face" we would lose? Therefore, we can clarify how much "face" we would lose in an e-mail.

It isn't a gamble for me Mr Bo biggrin.png but if i say Joe Royle he has a massive heed and face doesn't he so i am prepared to go with old big head! biggrin.png

And in that time, Barcelona had 14 managers, and won a sh!t load more than red nose.

Actually Jack they never won a shit load more so get your facts correct before you respond with half truths.

And in a 2 team league they should of done but they never even won more domestic league titles than fergus in the the 26 years he was at United.

How many have Barca won?