ManU In Decline?

Bredbury Blue

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fear not Russ. This thread will be an hive of activity towards the end of the season.

And a lot earlier than that if Van Persie gets injured!Posted Image

No problem-I hear Bebe is on his way back and fully rejuvenated.

By eck Peter.....you DO have a sense of humour! :D

Fear not Russ. This thread will be an hive of activity towards the end of the season.

And a lot earlier than that if Van Persie gets injured!biggrin.png

No problem-I hear Bebe is on his way back and fully rejuvenated.

By eck Peter.....you DO have a sense of humour! biggrin.png

If I can bring a smile then life is worthwhile

On to more serious matters, do you think ferguson will go for a 4-4-2 this weekend baring in mind the absence of Carrick and Jones?

You really are a TROLL 1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif At least you used the man's second name instead of your usual beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu anyway I am off for a burp.gif

BT coffee1.gif

On to more serious matters, do you think ferguson will go for a 4-4-2 this weekend baring in mind the absence of Carrick and Jones?

You really are a TROLL 1zgarz5.gif.pagespeed.ce.GJfs_tQOQ-.gif At least you used the man's second name instead of your usual beatdeadhorse.gif.pagespeed.ce.adWp7jUAu anyway I am off for a burp.gif

BT coffee1.gif

And of course you're definitely not a troll are youthumbsup.gif

BT coffee1.gif

And of course you're definitely not a troll are youthumbsup.gif

You really are boring biggrin.png

BT

Carmine, you're only jealous because Moyes can go upstairs and get advice from a successful manager IF he wants to.

If AVB wanted to get advice from the last Spurs manager to win the league he'd have to use a medium whistling.gifthumbsup.gifwai2.gifwai2.gif

Hey hang on so you are saying when we was not going to good at the start of the season it was all Moyes fault, but now he is getting results its because fergie is ruling the roost again, give Moyes some credit, unlike your manager who has spunked the Bale money on 7 players and you look cannot even score, oh i forgot AVB is a god and cannot be questioned.

• 3 weeks later...

With this being your worst start to a season since 2001/02 I think this needs a bump. biggrin.png

Your cruelty knows no boundary Mr.B

After all the years of the RAGS giving us grief, a little payback shouldn't be too hard for them to take Ups.

It will take you at least 30 years...will you live that long biggrin.png

You guys seem to be missing the point, we WON THE LEAGUE with 11 points last year so Mr Moyes just wanted to give you guys a start this year to keep the EPL fresh and interesting whistling.gif

BT biggrin.png

Well he's doing a good job of it BT. He must have been also going to acting classes, cos that terrified look on his face can't be easy to fake laugh.png

With this being your worst start to a season since 2001/02 I think this needs a bump. biggrin.png

Your cruelty knows no boundary Mr.B

After all the years of the RAGS giving us grief, a little payback shouldn't be too hard for them to take Ups.

It will take you at least 30 years...will you live that long biggrin.png

I'll try and cram it into a shorter time frame then Red tongue.png

• 4 weeks later...

The side have to gel and Moysie is in for the long haul.

It's the same side that won the league last year. There are only two newcomers, probably one of the least changes to a club in the Prem..

but nobody is afraid of them. opposition teams going to old trafford, referees, the ferguson bullying/fear factor has vanished and teams know they can beat them if they give it a go.

and in terms of playing style and performances, compare and contrast with everton this season.