Sunday Night Jam Special.

Blues Factory

Sunday Night Jam session with confirmed guests featuring some of Pattaya's best jammers including some well known famous faces on the Pattaya jam scene but also some special acts who have played with bands and artisits such as Kingfish, Grateful Dead, T Bone Walker, Bill Withers, Chuck Berry, Huey Lewis & Carlos Santana etc.

Also of course there will be our regular customers who like to get up and have a jam with the band.

Don't miss this chance to see the jam sessions and of course they are backed by our houseband Snowman & The Blues Machine and also followed by "The Guitar King" Lam Morrison.

And finally if your a musician or a jammer then you are most welcome. Discount vouchers also for jammers.

Sunday night from 10pm.

:)

Edited by Blues Factory

where this performance will occur?

Since the title mentions "at the Blues Factory", and it was posted by the Blues Factory - i am guessing......the Blues Factory !!!

Edited by LennyW

just once or every sunday?

Every sunday is Jam Night but whether Jammers come of course depends.

i would love to get in on this. but, i'm so timid. so let me ask, do you guys have a full band for support? do you lend out instruments? do you let dudes play any of the instruments? do you do solo acoustic acts? poetry reading? rabble rousing?

just once or every sunday?

Every sunday is Jam Night but whether Jammers come of course depends.

i would love to get in on this. but, i'm so timid. so let me ask, do you guys have a full band for support? do you lend out instruments? do you let dudes play any of the instruments? do you do solo acoustic acts? poetry reading? rabble rousing?

No poetry etc i'm afraid and solo's also not really but the best thing to do is have a chat with the band leader about what you want to do, if he feels confident with a player then he will let one use his guitars (of course they are his property and expensive) but otherwise i'm afraid we don't have spares.

Also yes there is always a full band for support.