Yingluck's Secret Weapon: Nong Pipe

webfact

to bring the child into play - they stop at nothing, none!

How far people can be driven by greed, hunger for power and revenge...truly amazing!

Is he still banging his head against the wall and going: "Oh' lord, they stole my money, they have robbed me, blackmailed my good family and name...I want my toys and playgrounds back, GET 'EM!"

maybe thats what makes Yinluck cry, she's sad about the maltreatment her dear brother received...after all she was holding 20.000.000 of HIS shares, for HIM!

They all are kind and dear to each other and certainly very close...money can be such a strong bond, after all!

Edited by Samuian

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing for sure, at last there is real hope for Thailand. They just have to get rid of the old men who are there just for themselves and the power, men like Suthep. The coming of Yingluck is a real breath of fresh air for Thailand. " Like her politics or not". Thailand has to give her a chance. If she is a dud then there is the next election.

Good luck to Thailand i say !

Do you have any idea of what you are talking about here? Is there any awareness of Thai politics at work? Yingluck is a woman with a pretty face - that is the only "fresh" thing about her. These are not necessary features of a prime minister. Her brother will be pulling the strings, she will attempt to declare an amnesty for him and the street violence will all go off again. Oh yeah,, there's always the next election, what damage could she possibly do in four or five years?

Of course she will pick up a lot of votes as the misguided electorate think it is somehow cool that she is a woman and because she is pretty - kind of like how the Philippines would elect a film star, just cause it would be kind of fun...

- completely garbled quotes deleted -

What funds have been hidden by who, where and how much?

That is precisely what is unknown, but could be sorted out by transparent asset declaration statements by both members in a "marriage."

but then again, it's not to be expected as she will have plenty difficulty with filing just hers . ;)

and oh yes, Nong Pipe's, as well.

More slurs and innuendo from the usual source including a "first", attacking a child.

If you have any evidence show it.

So Jayboy, it is not allowed to suggest a possible scenario without any evidence? I don't think the poster was suggesting this was known fact. And given that assets concealment seems to run in the Shinawatra family and Yingluck admits that she thinks like her brother I don't believe it is a long stretch that she might just play every loophole she can - maybe even create a few new ones after becoming PM.

"It was a good start for Yingluck Shinawatra, the first woman to be seen as a serious contender for the Thai premiership"

Do you think her brother has told her yet that she is not going to be the Thai PM ?.....:whistling:

Do you know that The Nation didn't told you that the interview with her brother was two weeks old? :whistling:

Denial denial denial.

I thought she was elected no-1 party/list candidate last week?

Read the article:

Yingluck is Pheu Thai's No-1 party-list candidate. So, you have decided to make her the next prime minister?

I am thinking about it. The prime minister does not need to be No-1 party-list candidate.

Don't let the nation fool you.

So the little bastard was born with a gold spoon in his mouth, and now gets dragged around the rallies like a pet dog to to try and influence the morons that she's worth a vote.

If she is so concerned with the thai people (sob, sob), why doesn't she build a few football pitches for the public? Don't Shinawat's like to mix with the hoi polloi?

IMHO she's not actually crying, it's just her eyes watering. A Michael Jackson style mask with a few drops of eucalyptus oil would solve the problem.

Your terminology in regards to her son is both crass and rude, showing a remarkable lack of any social skills. Or perhaps it's merely a reflection of your own upbringing.

You forgot honest. Could only we say that about the family in question.

Denial denial denial.

I thought she was elected no-1 party/list candidate last week?

Read the article:

Yingluck is Pheu Thai's No-1 party-list candidate. So, you have decided to make her the next prime minister?

I am thinking about it. The prime minister does not need to be No-1 party-list candidate.

Don't let the nation fool you.

What about Matichon?

Well, Yingluck is not PM material - according to her brother. How about His nephew? He is nine, quite sporty and at Harrow's school. No bad habits, fit and fluent in English. Re-write the constitution and voilà, here he comes, the "secret weapon".

file:///Users/capo/Desktop/hit-the-fan.gif

2500 sqm - not a bad sized playground for a 9 years old kiddy ... not bad, make her prime minister... she loves kids!

She could make it a policy promise - a 9,000 sq metre football pitch for very 9 yr old boy in Thailand, therefore reducing the gap.

Nine-year-olds can vote?

What about Matichon?

link?

Here comes the Nation confirmation that the interview is dated

Thaksin confirmed through Twitter yesterday evening that the interview had been given before Yingluck was officially nominated on the party list. He seemed concerned that his ambivalence would be taken out of hand or interpreted as direct political interference. His tweets seemed to signal that there was no way back for her at the moment.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2011/05/24/national/Absolving-Thaksin-will-put-heat-on-Yingluck-30156055.html

One thing for sure, at last there is real hope for Thailand. They just have to get rid of the old men who are there just for themselves and the power, men like Suthep. The coming of Yingluck is a real breath of fresh air for Thailand. " Like her politics or not". Thailand has to give her a chance. If she is a dud then there is the next election.

Do you have any idea of what you are talking about here? Is there any awareness of Thai politics at work? Yingluck is a woman with a pretty face - that is the only "fresh" thing about her. These are not necessary features of a prime minister. Her brother will be pulling the strings, she will attempt to declare an amnesty for him and the street violence will all go off again. Oh yeah,, there's always the next election, what damage could she possibly do in four or five years?

Of course she will pick up a lot of votes as the misguided electorate think it is somehow cool that she is a woman and because she is pretty - kind of like how the Philippines would elect a film star, just cause it would be kind of fun...

Wow, you have it all figured out, right down to the condescending view of the "misguided electorate," you and all your awareness of Thai politics at work. Go on wit' yo' bad self and tell these people whattup. Then ask yourself, which candidate has managed and been accountable for major corporate businesses at the highest levels on a daily basis for most of her adult life? Okay, now ask yourself which candidate is a lawyer that has never practiced law, never had a real job, is a British citizen, and has never managed or been accountable for anything ever?

What about Matichon?

link?

The Nation article itself.

"Following are excerpts from his interview given to Matichon:

Yingluck is Pheu Thai's No-1 party-list candidate. So, you have decided to make her the next prime minister?"

So the interview was after Yingluck was made No 1 party list candidate.

Here comes the Nation confirmation that the interview is dated

Thaksin confirmed through Twitter yesterday evening that the interview had been given before Yingluck was officially nominated on the party list. He seemed concerned that his ambivalence would be taken out of hand or interpreted as direct political interference. His tweets seemed to signal that there was no way back for her at the moment.

http://www.nationmul...k-30156055.html

No. All this is doing is reporting that Thaksin is saying it was dated.

It doesn't match ...

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2011/05/24/national/Absolving-Thaksin-will-put-heat-on-Yingluck-30156055.html

He seemed concerned that his ambivalence would be taken out of hand or interpreted as direct political interference. :lol::unsure::ph34r:

The Nation article itself.

"Following are excerpts from his interview given to Matichon:

Yingluck is Pheu Thai's No-1 party-list candidate. So, you have decided to make her the next prime minister?"

So the interview was after Yingluck was made No 1 party list candidate.

That is the point.

So what about Matichon?

Did you check Matichon? Has Matichon this question worded the same?

You know, if there is an Matichon article I would check it at its original source and not in the Nation, because that might be edited and is probably just a translation.

Jesus, even a red shirt would understand this.

That is the point.

So what about Matichon?

Did you check Matichon? Has Matichon this question worded the same?

You know, if there is an Matichon article I would check it at its original source and not in the Nation, because that might be edited and is probably just a translation.

Jesus, even a red shirt would understand this.

Some just to lazy to check and some cannot read Thai. Two links here.

The original Matichon article

http://www.matichon.co.th/news_detail.php?newsid=1306136995&grpid=01&catid=&subcatid=

and

http://asiancorrespondent.com/55584/the-matichon-interview-with-thaksin/

with some reasoning why the interview was AFTER Ms. Yingluck's election as number one on the PTP party list for MP candidates.

Edited by rubl

Some just to lazy to check and some cannot read Thai. Two links here.

The original Matichon article

http://www.matichon....atid=&subcatid=

and

http://asiancorrespo...w-with-thaksin/

with some reasoning why the interview was AFTER Ms. Yingluck's election as number one on the PTP party list for MP candidates.

Thanks for that Rubl.

The thot plickens.

It's funny how many people will listen to a 9 year old. Even funnier how adults waste their time talking about what a 9 year old thinks, or what toys he has!

Something here for certain - Yingluk's name is on seven of these threads, Abhisit's is on one. It's pretty clear who is putting more effort into the PR game.

Abhisit really needs to up the anti a bit more. Can't help but wonder if they are well aware of this and have something in store closer to the election date.

Something here for certain - Yingluk's name is on seven of these threads, Abhisit's is on one. It's pretty clear who is putting more effort into the PR game.

Abhisit really needs to up the anti a bit more. Can't help but wonder if they are well aware of this and have something in store closer to the election date.

No-one is really interested in Abhisit.

I doubt he has anything up his sleeve closer to the election, he is about as handy at the moment as a wheel on a walking stick. I think he knows the writing is on the wall. She is going to do him like a dinner.

Me and you clearly live in different parts of town.

Wow, you have it all figured out, right down to the condescending view of the "misguided electorate," you and all your awareness of Thai politics at work. Go on wit' yo' bad self and tell these people whattup. Then ask yourself, which candidate has managed and been accountable for major corporate businesses at the highest levels on a daily basis for most of her adult life? Okay, now ask yourself which candidate is a lawyer that has never practiced law, never had a real job, is a British citizen, and has never managed or been accountable for anything ever?

Are you referring to Yingluck, the President of AIS who created her own position? A woman who, oddly enough, was let go when Temesek (who didn't have any of Yingluck's family members amongst its ownership) took over the company. And after she vacated, her position was eliminated - probably because it was completely unnecessary in the first place. So this is the great female captain of industry you refer to - the one whom Thailand must give a chance? (And I love the concept of a Shinwatra being "accountable" - nice touch)

And since when is running a company like running a country? Companies don't have social programs, are solely interested in profit, are run by people who don't have to take criticism from all sides... the only major skill that transfers over is decisiveness, but businesspeople cum politicans soon find out that it is one thing to make a decision and another thing to get it implemented. By comparison, running a company is child's play.

Btw, why is Abhisit's British citizenship a black eye against him?

And yes, please tell me with a straight face that the electorate of this country (and come to think of it, many others) aren't misguided.

Edited by zthyadat

I find that a quite remarkable statement, that nobody is interested in the current PM, can you offer any supporting evidence for it ?

One other thing... Can you tell me why you suddenly switch into ghettospeak in the middle of your "point"? Come on, you aren't really a black guy, are you? Does it somehow reinforce what you are trying to say? Gives it a little more street cred, maybe?

Well hush ma mouth, and stuff it with collard greens! You's a much mo' modern man dan me. Ah concedes to yo' superior patois, suh.

It's funny how many people will listen to a 9 year old. Even funnier how adults waste their time talking about what a 9 year old thinks, or what toys he has!

Yes, pretty disgraceful the Nation wasting valuable news space on a cutesy story about some rich brat, as if he is really some secret weapon... Parish newspaper journalism.

I find that a quite remarkable statement, that nobody is interested in the current PM, can you offer any supporting evidence for it ?

Evidence for something that don't really exist? :whistling:

Evidence for something that don't really exist? :whistling:

Good job I'm sitting down. I must of imagined a person who has featured very heavily in the past eight years of my life, along with all her friends and family.

See that? That's your credibility, that is.