Dianna Prices Now?

whitethai

2007 was the best 9 months I had ever in Pattaya and some Bangkok visits and I miss the friends I made there.

Dianna Millennium hotel was quite cheap then.

But its probably gone up now the monthly room prices if anyone knows proper prices or maybe I bet new owners and hotels have cropped up in Soi Buakhao?

Edited by whitethai

Moved from Diana-Inn/Millenium a couple years back to Diana-Oasis in Diana-Estate. Much better value for money and super nice staff and lady manager. Great rooms, breakfast, WIFI and no hidden cost. Best value I have found in Pattaya in many years. JL.

Is the Diana-Inn/Millenium the same as the Diana Inn that has been on the corner of Soi Diana for many years?

It is right in the middle of eveywhere that I want to go most days - an easy walk - and easy to get a baht bus to other places. It is clean and comfortable too.

The Diana-Oasis sounds good, but not in walking distance of places that I will visit a lot.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Is the Diana-Inn/Millenium the same as the Diana Inn that has been on the corner of Soi Diana for many years?

It is right in the middle of eveywhere that I want to go most days - an easy walk - and easy to get a baht bus to other places. It is clean and comfortable too.

The Diana-Oasis sounds good, but not in walking distance of places that I will visit a lot.

Millenium has been closed for some time now. It is a shoe shop now. Diana Inn still open. I enjoy Diana-Estate (Oasis) due to it's perfect location. It is a clean, well maintained Estate and has large green areas and 2 pools and there is plenty of good bars and Gogos in the area. Less of a tourist trap than Walking Street. JL.jap.gif

Edited by johnlexo

It relly depends on how old you are in Estate

I was living there for 2 months at my age (45) i felt VERY young!

But the apartmen was good and very quiet.

Just Google Diana group, you see what prices they have now.

I would recommend the LK group, very nice and have different price ranges

Google LK,Pattaya.

Hope you have a nice stay!

Amja

It relly depends on how old you are in Estate

I was living there for 2 months at my age (45) i felt VERY young!

But the apartmen was good and very quiet.

Just Google Diana group, you see what prices they have now.

I would recommend the LK group, very nice and have different price ranges

Google LK,Pattaya.

Hope you have a nice stay!

Amja

And your sexual preferences, when I lived there 16 years ago I was one of only a few guys that were bringing female companions home, maybe the demographic has changed since then?

I just stayed in the Diana Oasis up off Soi Bukao. I paid for 2 nights and told the girl I would decide then to stay the next two weeks or not. I was in the lower level units on the right as you walk in. Room was nice. Had a microwave, utensils, sink, a cheap couch. Could be nice for a longer stay. 3rd floor I think I was on? What I did like is the outdoor cooling unit was very quiet. The room did not really have a balcony though. Just enough space to maybe stand and there was a drying rack out there. Pool is OK and I like the plants and trees. I liked the location of the complex. Unfortunately, the room turned out to be near the side or back road and the bar or bars there just don't turn down the music. Was nosiy at night until well past 2 am.

I paid 850 baht a night. I thought the breakfast was not great and limited. I don't like those "free" breakfasts because I don't like to eat that type of breakfast, and I don't like to eat the same breakfast every day. I view them as just another way the Thais businesses try to make money so I try to avoid them unless absolutely necessary.

Funny thing is when I went down to check out after the two days, the girl asked, "too noisy"? That ticked me off. That told me she knew there was a noise issue with that room but of course didn't tell me in advance. I can see why the "owner" was not living in it and was trying to rent it. It would be impossible to stay in that room for any length of time. Just not restful.

I checked out one of the rooms in the bigger building there across the courtyard and they were going for about 750 baht a night. Those rooms were OK, but the one room they had available really smelled bad. For some reason, they built a wooden cover over the in room air conditioner and it was obviously pretty moldy. Not a good idea. The outside cooling unit was realy noisy. But that is pretty common there. I doubt those units ever see a drop of oil or grease on the compressor or fan bearings.

Would I go again? I might try it again because I liked the location. A different room and a better price and without the breakfast would get me there again for a week or so.