Apartments To Rent

danielrhodes999

I think you will do better with this in the Pattaya forum. Also, try Thaivisa.com's classified area. Quite a few apartments for rent there.

With regards to locations, what are you interested in? Being near the action? Near the sea? Quiet area? What is your budget?

Topic Moved. :)

I think you will do better with this in the Pattaya forum. Also, try Thaivisa.com's classified area. Quite a few apartments for rent there.

With regards to locations, what are you interested in? Being near the action? Near the sea? Quiet area? What is your budget?

Hi Craig

I would probably like to be near the sea, my budget would be 20000 to 30000. Could you rent something nice for this budget? Any recommendations?

Hi Craig

I would probably like to be near the sea, my budget would be 20000 to 30000. Could you rent something nice for this budget? Any recommendations?

For that budget, you can get a nice place just about anywhere. Have you been here before? If not, I would recommend spending some time here in a hotel and have a look around. We almost rented an apartment off the internet, and glad we didn't. It did have a sea view, but was right on a major (noisy) road.