Where? For Printing Black And White Letters

One assumes you mean vinyl lettering, to peel & stick on?

There are two or three shops between Maenam and Chawang that do that.... but I cannot give exact locations, one if I remember is after Tesco Chawang, same side, I think near the first set of traffic lights heading toward Lamai...

No idea of costs....

There are two or three shops between Maenam and Chawang that do that.... but I cannot give exact locations, one if I remember is after Tesco Chawang, same side, I think near the first set of traffic lights heading toward Lamai...

No idea of costs....

Glad you made the distinction - I was just about to offer advice where the guy could have 15 copies made of the letter he had written . . .

Samui Aksorn will do this - (stick on lettering) - but you best check with them first to see what format of file they like to work with.

R

No idea of costs....

Glad you made the distinction - I was just about to offer advice where the guy could have 15 copies made of the letter he had written . . .

Samui Aksorn will do this - (stick on lettering) - but you best check with them first to see what format of file they like to work with.

R

Chaweng Printing at the bottom of the lakeside road, much cheaper than Aksorn for small runs.

Don't tell me! I love puzzles like this.

15 letters huh?

Is it Spaced Cowboy Bar?:D

:lol:

hit-the-fan.gif are you guys taking the Mick???? tongue.gifbiggrin.gifif he wants "sticky lettering" !!!!

It might be an idea if rough locations of the other shops mentioned, be given to help the OP!!!