Rugby World Cup?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wales fantastic result against a fine Irish side. 1 0 15 all superb.

Allez Les Bleues - much preferred the 15 who started fro France over the 15 playing in the second 40 minutes. Same 15..... oh welll that is the French enigma.

So two six nations team left in the tournament - good luck to both.

My prediction is an All Blacks vs Irish final.

Got that one wrong.

Yeah, hope I didn't jinx the ABs too :unsure:

Well played Wales, but the French will prevail against them next week.

Now that England are out I will be following the AB's. but very well done to Wales.

My prediction is an All Blacks vs Irish final.

Got that one wrong.

Yeah, hope I didn't jinx the ABs too :unsure:

Well played Wales, but the French will prevail against them next week.

my predictions were out as well, hope they are better for todays games :o

the french have always had that one brilliant game in them, we have been on the receiving end of that on more than one occassion, their kicking game and forwards were awesome, and they made the advantage line just about every time they got the ball

im so happy,im so happy,oops im p-ssed taffs.22,paddys 10.looking forward to oz.vs.sa.both have been unpredictable,can see a bruising battle.next week wales vs.france just hope the frogs dont start their dirty tactics if they are loosing.we have had the best coaches in the world since2000,g.henry,s.hanson and warren gatland this could be the reward.and not forgetting my freind neil jenkins.

What a breath of fresh air after all the football,tennis,golf,cricket ect, thanks to Star Sports for putting this on, its a real mans game and whoever wins, thanks for the entertainment,

And Astro showing a repeat of the Superleague Grand Final! What more could we ask for? Apart from the Challenge Cup Final, of course...

SA v Australia in a couple of hours...

SC

What a breath of fresh air after all the football,tennis,golf,cricket ect, thanks to Star Sports for putting this on, its a real mans game and whoever wins, thanks for the entertainment,

And Astro showing a repeat of the Superleague Grand Final! What more could we ask for? Apart from the Challenge Cup Final, of course...

SC

What time does the game start Thai time?

SC

12.30pm by my calculations (6.30pm in NZ)

im so happy,im so happy,oops im p-ssed taffs.22,paddys 10.looking forward to oz.vs.sa.both have been unpredictable,can see a bruising battle.next week wales vs.france just hope the frogs dont start their dirty tactics if they are loosing.we have had the best coaches in the world since2000,g.henry,s.hanson and warren gatland this could be the reward.and not forgetting my freind neil jenkins.

Boks vs Wobblies in a do or die, cant get better than that

wonder which Quaid Cooper turns up today, he can turn a game on its head if the forwards get some go forward and if Genia plays well

The Irish shut them down during pool play a few weeks back and they suffered

The Boks have stuttered their way into the quarters with some close wins against Wales and Samoa, it time they turned it on and pulled a big one out like the frogs did last night

All Blacks vs Argies, most have moved on since DCs injury and are backing Slade to do the job. He needs to step up and get some confidence into his game as we get into the business end,

local bookmarkers are expecting a 28 point win.

Im hoping it will be a high paced game as it will suit our boys more.

Auckland is basking in sunshine today, so Eden Park will be firm, which is a blessing

SC

12.30pm by my calculations (6.30pm in NZ)

thanks got it streaming now:)

Argies lifted their game and gave the ABs a good test tonight, they tackled their hearts out, and kept NZ tryless for 60 mins, it was just as well Weepu can kick

Cruden, played well when he came on, as I thought Slade looked ordinary.

Wobblies next week and it won't be easy

Any predictions for the semis?

being a taff i must go for wales allthough they have impressed,oz vs nz,its down to two players,weepu/cooper which ones turn up,2games ago weepu couldnt kick arse,last game couldnt miss,same about cooper great on times so if oz have recovered they might just shade it.

Any predictions for the semis?

being a taff i must go for wales allthough they have impressed,oz vs nz,its down to two players,weepu/cooper which ones turn up,2games ago weepu couldnt kick arse,last game couldnt miss,same about cooper great on times so if oz have recovered they might just shade it.

On form, you'd have to pick France v NZ for the Final, which might be a laugh...

Though Wales looked better, and NZ have not been tested yet.

Despite the form book, I would not bet against NZ in the Final, even against the French, though I will not be drinking guinness when I watch it...

SC

i think the frogs played their final last week against England,

so pleasing to see Wales come through and win so well last weekend, so Im going for Wales by 7

obviously Im backing Black, pressure cooker stuff, everything will be thrown in for this game, it was supposed to be the grand final show down but Ireland changed that.

Who knows whos gonna win, look at last week, the Boks had possession, territory, lineouts and scrumming all in their favour and they lost....go figure. ABs by 3

9-8 to France

Too bad the Welsh captain got sent off after 20 mins

It wasn't very enterprising rugby, the French looked lost with no direction. The welsh showed some glimpses of brilliance but didn't do enough in the end

I can't see France winning the RWC if they play like that next week

I am worried the Aussies pounded them selves to death in many of the other games, the Wallies are have been lucky to hold it together I feel, I just sure as hell hope they are in form and WOLLOP Australia's 8th state.

What the Hell are the Frogs doing in the finals ????? mad.gif

Can anyone confirm it is 3pm BKK time Sunday ?

"Lets hope the Kiwis can pull it off tonight Please", Go down to Villa and buy some soap and wash you mouth out with it and cleanse that filth reverberation out of it wink.gif The only time it is good for humanity for the All Blacks to win is when playing the Boks. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by wallswod

Lets hope the Kiwis can pull it off tonight. If it turns out to be a France vs Aus final the Kiwis may revert to a savage race.

Not as savage as if France beat them in the Final. People talk about France never managing more than one good game in each World Cup; its still to come this time round...

While it would not be right to laugh at the misfortune of others, it might prove difficult to avoid the temptation.

Though I suppose on the strength of today's game, there was nothing to suggest that was a credible scenario.

SC

I am worried the Aussies pounded them selves to death in many of the other games, the Wallies are have been lucky to hold it together I feel, I just sure as hell hope they are in form and WOLLOP Australia's 8th state.

What the Hell are the Frogs doing in the finals ????? mad.gif

Can anyone confirm it is 3pm BKK time Sunday ?

"Lets hope the Kiwis can pull it off tonight Please", Go down to Villa and buy some soap and wash you mouth out with it and cleanse that filth reverberation out of it wink.gif The only time it is good for humanity for the All Blacks to win is when playing the Boks. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

What I like most about rugby is the good-natured camraderie between the supporters

SC